El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i only made the "evil" choice after playing through the "good" choice and getting no rewards for it! i went back and redid it and enjoyed it much, much more.
As modern troubadours say, the not so young Slayer, "Evil has no boundaries"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: does english speakers knows what troubadour means? dunno the translation..:)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
x'D There will be rewards for the good players too, but there weren't yet because we had to see how good we work together and how good our workflow is. Because it's one hell of a challenge to do everything at once :) At least for @ASLPro3D. He worked practically non stop on v0.4.1.1 and since he has some other jobs irl we had to slow down a bit (We would actually love to work even more on the game but time flows too fast...). So the "good" guy routes will be implemented in the future (not necessarily into the old chapters though, but at least at some point it will make a difference if you played the good guy so far or if you didn't ;) )

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Palanto, i do see my MC as an overall good character if open to perverted actions, even if he was unable to resist tasting little FAP after the long sexual deprivation he faced (as being setup during the prologue with Claire) and being under the influence of her presence.

So his forward reaction to the little "not pixie" is completely understandable, maybe he will find a little bit more restrain when more used to her presence, if she will allow him to restrain himself of course. Somehow I doubt that :biggrin:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Honestly, I don’t really think that there have been “evil” choices in the game yet… “perverted” choices, absolutely… but “evil” not-so-much.

Even the choice of whether or not you want to have sex with Claire wasn’t really an “evil” choice, so much as a “perverted” one borne from desire and a longing for human contact.

The REAL “evil” choices aren’t going to be available to players till Chapter Six… when the player has obtained the “power” that he and Syrina (the little FAP) needs and is confronting William and Janice for what they did and have been doing to Claire…

…it will be at THAT moment the Player will begin to have the ability to make “Wicked/Evil” choices for the first time, with the remaining ones following after when the Player finally meets with Princes Lynara for the first time in Chapter Seven.

That is when the whole system of “Good”, “Neutral” and “Wicked” choices begin and they will be clearly marked with emoticons to make things easier in understanding which choices you are making.

But, no… you’ve not been “evil” yet… far from it… and things are going to get pretty messed up when they do!

(insert evil laugh here)

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
So, I am working on a walkthrough (don't hold your breath - I am S-L-O-W) and for those that are looking for the extra scenes or a longer version of a certain scene, I found this: When Lynara has to decide whether she believes Rhianna choose the 2nd option...great scene to follow
:FeelsGoodMan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
The REAL “evil” choices aren’t going to be available to players till Chapter Six… when the player has obtained the “power” that he and Syrina (the little FAP) needs and is confronting William and Janice for what they did and have been doing to Claire…
And how do you suppose the MC obtains that "power"...HMMMM? :evilsmile:

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
Honestly, I don’t really think that there have been “evil” choices in the game yet… “perverted” choices, absolutely… but “evil” not-so-much.

Even the choice of whether or not you want to have sex with Claire wasn’t really an “evil” choice, so much as a “perverted” one borne from desire and a longing for human contact.

…it will be at THAT moment the Player will begin to have the ability to make “Wicked/Evil” choices for the first time, with the remaining ones following after when the Player finally meets with Princes Lynara for the first time in Chapter Seven.

That is when the whole system of “Good”, “Neutral” and “Wicked” choices begin and they will be clearly marked with emoticons to make things easier in understanding which choices you are making.

But, no… you’ve not been “evil” yet… far from it… and things are going to get pretty messed up when they do!

(insert evil laugh here)
hahaha..... if there's a "good" and "evil" way to deal with those pieces of shit, i know what i'm doing :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes