ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3d I think become a patreon of yours because your game is one of the topp VN out there. Really good story and graphics.
Is there a date when 0.4.2.1 is avaiable for the other patreon levels?
Hi @ziaquk28g and thank you for the really great praise on our work and for choosing to support us!

We just had a mad rush of $1, $5 and $10 patrons last night and if you are one of the $5 to $10 patrons that just joined us, send me a private message here with your Patreon Screen Name and will send you the game.

ANYONE that has come from here to pledge $5 or more over at our Patreon Page, LET US KNOW, as many of the members here can attest, we take care of those who could get the game for free and who still decide to support us, by giving them a copy of the game earlier than when it is posted here... our way of saying thanks to those who support us from here!

So if are a $5 or more supporter of us, send me a private message and let me know your Patreon screen name and we will take care of you, like you are of us! :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
haha is that what people call her? cute and fitting.
Female Alien Princess is what she was called here, I believe.
Like there are many male alien princesses, that "female" has to be specified for a princess :biggrin:.
I'd like to call her Fuckable Alien Princess or Fabulous Alien Princess instead. Firecracker Alien Princess is great, too.
Just look at her! Isn't she fabulous and fuckable? :biggrin:

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
Female Alien Princess is what she was called here, I believe.
Like there are many male alien princesses, that "female" has to be specified for a princess :biggrin:.
I'd like to call her Fuckable Alien Princess or Fabulous Alien Princess instead. Firecracker Alien Princess is great, too.
Just look at her! Isn't she fabulous and fuckable? :biggrin:
yes, she certainly is.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Being the ever politically correct person that I am, I will more than likely be trying to make it one be happy family :)

But if I had to kick one out of bed for eating crackers it would only be our FAP if she wants rug burns :p

Ahh, finally got to run through the latest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes