DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No you first need the full base game that is on first page and then in future you only need to download the updates. Unless you play on android, then you will need full game each time.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
No you first need the full base game that is on first page and then in future you only need to download the updates. Unless you play on android, then you will need full game each time.
However for now the full base on first page includes all the previous chapters, prologue included ....

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
To such degree that I am beginning to worry that I am not being a "clever boy"...
To late to throw in, that i play these games for the visuals? Call me decadent, but as long as game play is easy to learn / entertaining and renders are top, i am far to distracted to mental, crawl my 'monster, rings and swords' or 'infinity beyond' library. I still do, later... and i enjoy some feels, mind you, so please keep writing all that dialogue. Just pointing out that i probably miss a lot your 'slip ups'.

The first game i ever played was glassix where a succubus hands you perv specs and the ability to just 'make them'. Which is why i feel such an intuitive understanding with good 'ol MC protagonist... ...wait a minute glassix introduced an angel / fairy to put some 'true luv' in my 'perv luv' at a later stage. I am sensing a consumer pattern here... you pervs and your classic good vs. evil iconography.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To late to throw in, that i play these games for the visuals? Call me decadent, but as long as game play is easy to learn / entertaining and renders are top, i am far to distracted to mental, crawl my 'monster, rings and swords' or 'infinity beyond' library. I still do, later... and i enjoy some feels, mind you, so please keep writing all that dialogue. Just pointing out that i probably miss a lot your 'slip ups'.

The first game i ever played was glassix where a succubus hands you perv specs and the ability to just 'make them'. Which is why i feel such an intuitive understanding with good 'ol MC protagonist... ...wait a minute glassix introduced an angel / fairy to put some 'true luv' in my 'perv luv' at a later stage. I am sensing a consumer pattern here... you pervs and your classic good vs. evil iconography.
Yeah I played Glassix when it first came out and stopped... didn't know that they added an angel/fairy into the mix as well... I stopped shortly after I got the glasses from the father. But yeah, the whole good vs bad, demon vs angel, slut vs goodie-two-shoes seems to be a reoccurring theme to us pervs. ;)

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah I played Glassix when it first came out and stopped...
Yeah i liked glassix because it was a throwback to these classic 'Time is a resource' 'dating is a management puzzle'. Made the scenes at the end more rewarding but i do not think the writing in there will win any prizes.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks ASLPRO and Palanto for the look at the new 4.20 as a patreon. Suspect ASLPRO will release it here in a few weeks, but as always up to them.

Yummm, was great seeing more of the personality of the little FAP (Syrina), who is as always a delight and I also got to meet the missus. Neither of them are the demure submissive wallflower type though (what a surprise -teases-), looks like poor MC will have his hands full considering the kind of demanding women he seems to attract. o_O It should be great fun to watch how he will survive them and keep his sanity intact in the future.

Not trying at all to deviously seduce anyone to make the wicked choice to support ASLPRO and Palanto on Patreon.:evilsmile:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Ran into an oddity, may not be able to test fully till some time tomorrow.

Finally had time to go back and fiddle with the paths I wouldn't take normally, but even with a couple restarts I got a series error screens that with 'ignore' went till I receive bad ending. This is from starting a new game.
Initially, when I installed the update and ran from last save everything was peachy. I am re-downloading, and will install in a separate folder to see if it was a fluke or some lil' gremlin that can be ferreted out.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Oh that sounds bad, keep me updated about it, I'll look into it as soon as you can provide me some details and the traceback.txt (or at least the insides of it ;) )

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Wyrme please check your messages on Patreon, sent you a link to the new and fixed release that will be posted here on the 19th and should fix all of your issues, as @Palanto Games busted his hump this week to fix everything on the 0.4.2.1 release.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah i liked glassix because it was a throwback to these classic 'Time is a resource' 'dating is a management puzzle'. Made the scenes at the end more rewarding but i do not think the writing in there will win any prizes.
Glassix was interesting as it was one of the very first Ero Games that I played, but after finding "Officer Chloe", "Fleeting Iris" "Adventures of Tara" and "The Coceter Chronicles", I kind of dropped Glassix in favor of those more and due to limited time to play... they were the inspiration for me to try my hand at creating a game. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks ASLPRO and Palanto for the look at the new 4.20 as a patreon. Suspect ASLPRO will release it here in a few weeks, but as always up to them.

Yummm, was great seeing more of the personality of the little FAP (Syrina), who is as always a delight and I also got to meet the missus. Neither of them are the demure submissive wallflower type though (what a surprise -teases-), looks like poor MC will have his hands full considering the kind of demanding women he seems to attract. o_O It should be great fun to watch how he will survive them and keep his sanity intact in the future.

Not trying at all to deviously seduce anyone to make the wicked choice to support ASLPRO and Palanto on Patreon.:evilsmile:
Hey no problem, my friend, thanks for supporting @Palanto Games and I! The least we could do was send it to you and the others from here who support us and give it to ya'll before everyone else gets it here... think of it as a perk for supporting us when you could've just gotten it for free like everyone else. ;)

As for Syrina... yes, get to see a bit more of her personality and also get to meet the missus, one thing is for sure, the MC certainly has his hands full and can honestly tell you that things with the little "FAP" is going to get even more interesting and... ack... touching in March's release!! ;)

Thanks again for your support, @DA22, really appreciate it bud!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i gave this a shot a few days ago, and i was pleasently surprised with the content.
it's supposed to update later today according to his patreon ( feb 7th )
cant wait for this to be a finished product :)
Thanks @Dparx glad that you are enjoying it and the next issue release will be available here on the 19th for everyone! :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes