3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

ManicMonkey

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know if the demons(?) on the Itch page are in-game? If so, where are they?

Seems like the minotaur doesn't have any sex animations yet...

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know if the demons(?) on the Itch page are in-game? If so, where are they?

Seems like the minotaur doesn't have any sex animations yet...
Can't discripe the location on the map, but I found 2 of them at night.
It was somewhere nearby the ocean in The Mountains in the top left side of the map, there are 1 Goblin/Troll nearby. The sexanimation is broken too, like the minotaur.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
From Discord

"Wicked Island 0.3 published! Mostly bug fixes and quality of life improvements but some new stuff as well. As always all feedback and all found bugs are extremely valuable. Thank you for helping me make this game a reality! Change notes: Newly added * Added cheat menu (num +) * Added sliders for inflation and pregnancy chance * Made items dropping be picked up automatically * Added logic to scale beast physics according to morphs (bigger bewbs = more jiggle) * Added message when enemies get erection due to low health * Added distance limit for free camera from player during animations * Added wasp to desert * Added delay and fade to black at start and end of animation * Added wind to hair simulation * Added text message at start of animation * Added toggle for rotating camera (caps lock) Changed * Changed starting location to island instead of dungeon * Altered several spawns in dungeon/on island * Defeat/pregnancy/inflation toggles now affect game and are persistent * Increased butt physics visibility * Changed respawn time for monsters in dungeon * Altered durability values to reflect quality of gear (better = more durability) * Containers now close using the same key as opening them * Unlocked loot chests Fixed * Fixed cover face during rain to not break animations * Fixed some clothing items to not adjust to body morphs * Fixed ability to build on ground * Fixed animations not playing for harder version of enemies * Fixed collisions on desert rocks * Fixed loot bags rolling away too easily * Fixed some floating trees and a hole in the cave * Fixed cum inflation not working properly * Fixed hair style changes not being persistent * Fixed free camera initial rotation to always face player (edited)"

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
From Discord

"Wicked Island 0.3 published! Mostly bug fixes and quality of life improvements but some new stuff as well. As always all feedback and all found bugs are extremely valuable. Thank you for helping me make this game a reality! Change notes: Newly added * Added cheat menu (num +) * Added sliders for inflation and pregnancy chance * Made items dropping be picked up automatically * Added logic to scale beast physics according to morphs (bigger bewbs = more jiggle) * Added message when enemies get erection due to low health * Added distance limit for free camera from player during animations * Added wasp to desert * Added delay and fade to black at start and end of animation * Added wind to hair simulation * Added text message at start of animation * Added toggle for rotating camera (caps lock) Changed * Changed starting location to island instead of dungeon * Altered several spawns in dungeon/on island * Defeat/pregnancy/inflation toggles now affect game and are persistent * Increased butt physics visibility * Changed respawn time for monsters in dungeon * Altered durability values to reflect quality of gear (better = more durability) * Containers now close using the same key as opening them * Unlocked loot chests Fixed * Fixed cover face during rain to not break animations * Fixed some clothing items to not adjust to body morphs * Fixed ability to build on ground * Fixed animations not playing for harder version of enemies * Fixed collisions on desert rocks * Fixed loot bags rolling away too easily * Fixed some floating trees and a hole in the cave * Fixed cum inflation not working properly * Fixed hair style changes not being persistent * Fixed free camera initial rotation to always face player (edited)"
For those who like spacing:

Wicked Island 0.3 published!

Mostly bug fixes and quality of life improvements but some new stuff as well. As always all feedback and all found bugs are extremely valuable. Thank you for helping me make this game a reality!

Change notes:

Newly added
* Added cheat menu (num +)
* Added sliders for inflation and pregnancy chance
* Made items dropping be picked up automatically
* Added logic to scale beast physics according to morphs (bigger bewbs = more jiggle)
* Added message when enemies get erection due to low health
* Added distance limit for free camera from player during animations
* Added wasp to desert
* Added delay and fade to black at start and end of animation
* Added wind to hair simulation
* Added text message at start of animation
* Added toggle for rotating camera (caps lock)

Changed
* Changed starting location to island instead of dungeon
* Altered several spawns in dungeon/on island
* Defeat/pregnancy/inflation toggles now affect game and are persistent
* Increased butt physics visibility
* Changed respawn time for monsters in dungeon
* Altered durability values to reflect quality of gear (better = more durability)
* Containers now close using the same key as opening them
* Unlocked loot chests

Fixed
* Fixed cover face during rain to not break animations
* Fixed some clothing items to not adjust to body morphs
* Fixed ability to build on ground
* Fixed animations not playing for harder version of enemies
* Fixed collisions on desert rocks
* Fixed loot bags rolling away too easily
* Fixed some floating trees and a hole in the cave
* Fixed cum inflation not working properly
* Fixed hair style changes not being persistent
* Fixed free camera initial rotation to always face player

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
This shouldnt be 11GB big
If you've got an 11GB download, you've got the wrong file. This is a bit over half that size, at 6.9GB. It's still bigger than it should be, but certainly not quite that massive.

Edit: I see what you mean. It's got a nearly 50% compression ratio and unpacks at 11GB in size. With a compression ratio that high, it's a pretty good indicator that the game's assets could stand for some heavy optimization.

Last edited:

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
So If I understand, it's pokemon but Survival with monster that want to rape you, with dick that should explode your cervix and displace some organs and you can train them so they fight for you and allow you to survive ?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So If I understand, it's pokemon but Survival with monster that want to rape you, with dick that should explode your cervix and displace some organs and you can train them so they fight for you and allow you to survive ?
That might be the long term plan, but for the moment is just a kill or be killed (or with the option enabled, kill or be raped) survival island.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Was this game even compressed? Pretty sure we got access to the full game? Seeing as i am able to access the uasset file etc?

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
I beg of you to make a monster mode. It does not have to be all of the monsters, just choose one model and let us play as them, then auto generate a bunch of female characters and let us go on a impregnantion ramapage.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I meant does the pregenancy show like does the character get belly size increase or is it just saying it has happened
Haven't sat around long enough in v0.3 to see for pregnancy, but it certainly did in v0.1. I have personally verified inflation shows in v0.3, however.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes