2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
From the steam update notes....

"
Hello,
Update 0.17 is out. A little bit less content that I planned at first. It took more time because of all the changes that has been made, and I've put more thought into the stuff so I don't need to do them twice. Now the designs are final, exactly how I expected and I can easily start adding more stuff. Down you can see list of all changes.

Changelog:
Expanded Andrew/Steve Event 5 and at the same time reset to not finished to prevent errors (70% longer)
Added choices for optional part of the event and different dialogue
Added introduction for new character and whole side story to that optional part
Complete redesign of pc -> now peach computer
Redesign and recode from scratch of all pc's screens and functionalities
Replaced old pc wallpapers with new ones
Removed some, for now unnecessary, emails from 'Vmail'
Redesign of old 'Featured ads' and addition of new ones, adjusted randomness
Attent.ion minigame renamed to Brain Burner and slightly redesigned to incorporate new code
Recode of Inventory for easier future manipulation (this should remove bug which caused items to persist in inventory despite starting a new game)
Removed Item 'Money', now it's a stat, also for better and easier manipulation
Better description of Andrew/Steve Event 4 per forum discussion
Fixed some typos
Game's source code maintenance and removal of unused code

Edit:
Remastered 'Driver License' inventory item
Fixed 'Brain Burner' Crashing and further variable clean up

There could be more, but I forgot to keep track of all the changes.
Saves are not backward compatible with version 0.16, because of inventory code change. Old code was prone to errors as it's seen here. Even all my saves for testing purposes got screwed by this. Better early on, than months down the road.

First heist preparation event is half-way done, but needs more time, because of gameplay implementations. Shouldn't take too long, though. "

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Way out of topic but Tested and saw that coming to steam or is on steam..... and also noticed that Dev is using GTA5 map.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, nothing new... Again? Let me guess, next update he will change the color on the icons on the computer (that doesn't really work anyway). This has rapidly become a waste of time.
As I see it, he is working on the foundation. If the code is a mess there is no use to throw more content on top of it.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
nothing new ! same old shit full of bugs ! click on my room game crash to main menu ! Julia optional event finish someone ??? try that in last 20 updates and always get X never see what is that optional event 1 ! for MC optional event to bath at night i go to bathroom but can`t click on bathtub ! if you want to download and play same shit from beginning with every update download me never again !!!

• Haha
Reactions: rambo25

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
From the steam update notes....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, the usual, a tiny bit of new content and a whole bunch of stuff that anybody who played the previous update won't care about. Well, they might care about savegames being broken... for at least the 5th time. I'm thinking I should wait until this game gets the [Completed] tag before playing again... assuming it ever does... and assuming I live long enough.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.8.1.It should work for the newer versions too.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Edit 04.01.2022: I´m not surse if i continue the mod so i take a break from this.Who will can update this mod to the new version.
I got this error. Is there a fix for it?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 157, in script
    if in_s_replay:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 157, in <module>
    if in_s_replay:
NameError: name 'in_s_replay' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 157, in script
    if in_s_replay:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 157, in <module>
    if in_s_replay:
NameError: name 'in_s_replay' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wicked Paradise
Wed Apr 20 00:01:56 2022
And the DLC hasn't been released yet right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
If he's working on getting better at coding, then there's nothing wrong with that. Sadly, not every Dev is good at it.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes