2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yep but early things are needed to do in order. besides its quite old bug.
Why people want to barge into empty bedrooms anyways? :ROFLMAO: The event manager hand held the player through the game, to avoid click aimless around for things to do.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
;) (y) thx so the V0.17 just a late april Fools
Coming from someone that got AWAM in your signature.. you fallen plenty for those haven't you? :ROFLMAO:

There was more content update in 0.17 of wicked than it was in the last update of AWAM... for most people (except the ones that was on the retarded blackmail path).

• Haha
Reactions: badasst82

badasst82

Apr 30, 2018
Coming from someone that got AWAM in your signature.. you fallen plenty for those haven't you? :ROFLMAO:

There was more content update in 0.17 of wicked than it was in the last update of AWAM... for most people (except the ones that was on the retarded blackmail path).
Yes fool me once shame on you fool me twice......shame on me :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: botc76

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.17.It should work for the newer versions too.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Edit 20.04.2022: i give up to continue this mod
You must have quite the love hate relationship with this game, cause it seems to keep pulling you back in. :S

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You must have quite the love hate relationship with this game, cause it seems to keep pulling you back in. :S
actualy not.The user Sorter has quote me with an error so i came back to this threadand then i wrote with Joshua Tree and then i has decide that i fixed the last time the mod

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
actualy not.The user Sorter has quote me with an error so i came back to this threadand then i wrote with Joshua Tree and then i has decide that i fixed the last time the mod
ah.

You the sole person keeping the incest tag alive on this game though.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
why do we have to start over with every update? also, how do you get the mom's first optional entry? I always get an x for that one instead of a check.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
why do we have to start over with every update? also, how do you get the mom's first optional entry? I always get an x for that one instead of a check.
Afaik it's a "optional" time gated event for day 1... Never got it to trigger either. But from what the dev said on steam, that is the impression I left with. As for the other... Do you still wear clothes you did as a 8 yr old? Why not? Oh, they don't fit do they? Rewrite of code does that to save files... There is a lot more to games than just what you see on the screen.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes