2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
game legend.. how many more years this game will be completed :( can't wait to download and play it. good game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Game is abandoned, Dev posted this on his patreon:

View attachment 1919333
Frankly, I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. The signs that he'd given up on it were all there: continuing to redo the game over and over and barely adding any new content while also failing to fix bugs. At least I don't need to look for any updates on this anymore.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
It's definitely up there, but I feel like Slonique and Riveralove might have a little something to say about that award.
Are you mad? Slonique is the greatest Dev of all time.
Always reliable
Always trustworthy
Always delivers top notch performances each update.

Blossoming Love alone is award winning content.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
...well Steam will be a shitshow. Abandon a game on Patreon and you loose those patreons. Abandon a Early Access game on Steam and that shit will follow them everywhere.

Weird flex but ok.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think we maybe reading this wrong.
...well Steam will be a shitshow. Abandon a game on Patreon and you loose those patreons. Abandon a Early Access game on Steam and that shit will follow them everywhere.

Weird flex but ok.
There is a big different with Steam and Patreon, patreon you are supporting the dev and on Steam you are buying the product.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
What is it with "incest", "milf", "male protagonist" tagged games? Those are the three tags I look out for because I love mommy incest but out of the hundreds of games within those tags, only a handful have ever been completed. Almost half of devs give up halfway through, another almost half get really succesful and realise they can just take the patreon money while doing the bare minimum to string their donators along, never actually finishing the game because that would mean the money stream dries up, and a minuscule amount of devs actually finish what they started.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is it with "incest", "milf", "male protagonist" tagged games? Those are the three tags I look out for because I love mommy incest but out of the hundreds of games within those tags, only a handful have ever been completed. Almost half of devs give up halfway through, another almost half get really succesful and realise they can just take the patreon money while doing the bare minimum to string their donators along, never actually finishing the game because that would mean the money stream dries up, and a minuscule amount of devs actually finish what they started.
True, very true.
I am more of a brother/sister type with pregnancy.

Reactions: riktor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no incest games on patreon (well there are some exclusions on patreon's rules) but fem mc is uncommon and fem mc incest is quite rare, most of time it's mmc (brother, dad, uncle, step-father, ........).

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes