2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I was able to fix the error that prevented Julia's optional event 1 from starting. It was just a line with the wrong image path.

To fix it yourself you'll need to extract the rpa packages, decompile the rpyc files (recommend using UnRen to do both), download the attached file and put it in the folder "game\script\Home\sf_jr".

Or you can change line 59 of the same file to this:
imagebutton auto "images/julia/j_hjr_e_opt_1/j_hjr_e_opt_1_%s.png" focus_mask True action Jump("j_hjr_e_opt_1")

I believe the event will only trigger in a new save.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 657376

Overview:
Take control of a young man who struggles to find a place in the world and doesn't know what lies before him. Discover people stories around you and your inevitable consecration into a world of crime.
Build relationships with them, knowing what people do and like. Your choices may or may not get you what you desire.

Formerly known as 'Desired Love'

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2022-04-18
Developer: VEGA Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

it requires full restart of the game. Saves do not work

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.14): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
Full Save v0.10 - FAN SIG

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 247776 View attachment 247777 View attachment 247778 View attachment 247779 View attachment 247780 View attachment 247781 View attachment 247782 View attachment 247783 View attachment 247784 View attachment 247785 View attachment 247786
Walkthrough Mod??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think it's time to accept that this game has been buried by the dev, lads.
Naw. It's only been about 6 weeks since I was just chatting with the dev. They're still active even if the release hasn't come yet. This could get marked abandoned b/c of F95's rules, but I have every reason to think the next release will happen at some point.

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
According to the patreon page, 0.18 is out. And the Dev. has recently been active on discord.
Doesn't sound like much of an update. The usual collection of tiny tweaks with almost no actual new content.

Changelog:
Added Heist Preparation: Power Event
Added New inventory item
Added 3 new featured ad images
Added Planning Board marker sound
Added option to hide/show map frame
Remade 'Painkillers' Item and 'Katherine's House Key' Item
Adjustments to the map design (Had to redraw whole map in Illustrator)
Fixed some text inconsistencies
Fixed some graphics inconsistencies
Fixed typos and grammar in Log descriptions, Andrew/Steve Event 5, latest Event and emails
Fixed a bug causing screen glitching when accessing main menu from various screens, especially pc

Saves are backwards compatible with 0.17.

Edit: Hotfix
Fixed screen visibility of buttons in Heist Preparation: Power Event
Made easier 'SLP&W Manual' description

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Doesn't sound like much of an update. The usual collection of tiny tweaks with almost no actual new content.

Changelog:
Added Heist Preparation: Power Event
Added New inventory item
Added 3 new featured ad images
Added Planning Board marker sound
Added option to hide/show map frame
Remade 'Painkillers' Item and 'Katherine's House Key' Item
Adjustments to the map design (Had to redraw whole map in Illustrator)
Fixed some text inconsistencies
Fixed some graphics inconsistencies
Fixed typos and grammar in Log descriptions, Andrew/Steve Event 5, latest Event and emails
Fixed a bug causing screen glitching when accessing main menu from various screens, especially pc

Saves are backwards compatible with 0.17.

Edit: Hotfix
Fixed screen visibility of buttons in Heist Preparation: Power Event
Made easier 'SLP&W Manual' description
I think this is on par with most of the updates from the past. Generally, there is an event or two added with a bunch of adjustments (UI changes, typo fixes, bug fixes, etc.).
well there been broken saves and updates on robbery path and bit others.
Yes, precisely. The saves backwards compatibility is an excellent part of this version, since at times saves have been borked after an update. I'm really happy past saves should work with v0.18.

I also think this demonstrates that Vega is improving in his coding skills and is becoming more careful in updates he makes. Hopefully this trend continues. The fact that he reached out to me (and I assume others) for assistance to check for issues and work on improving things reinforces this to me. It also supports my feeling that he's definitely not abandoning this project.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes