2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Totally agree, just wasted my money in patron keep abandoning games, i am tired of donating in patron,
what makes it worse is that when you subscribe to someone, patreon takes an 8% cut. Paying a known organisation that is against free speech, and believes in heavy censorship, then people defend this shit by claiming patreon can't take on the credit card companies.
On patreon developers can take their subscribers for a long ride, without doing anything..its down to the subscriber to realize when they have been had or if they have. On Subscribe star they definitely appear more proactive on protecting the customer. Credit card companies could less about pretty much anything except money laundering or when they are being had, even then they are protected by insurance for pretty much every eventuality. People just like to defend Patreon. I support devs on patreon, but not as much as I used to do, now I reserve that saved money for those devs I like who I can trust to deliver on subscribe star. I will even buy their games on steam while still subscribing to them because I like what they are doing or where they are going with the game. The work they put in etc.
I have said it before, and by no means is every developer on patreon some kind of crook or indecent human being only out to grab your or my money, on the contrary there are some decent human beings on there that have chosen that platform. It's mainly the bad devs that leave a big headache and a sour taste in the back of the throat.

I have no idea about this developer, I have not built up any trust with him, and therefore don't support him financially with a subscription. I cant say if he is genuine or lying about the problems he is facing. I mean that's obviously down for his patrons to believe or not. A benefit of the doubt approach first is a sound idea, but if it happens again and again then the subscribers can just stop subscribing. Some devs will abandon games, when they realize they have lost their patrons and will never get them back, so they will change names, create new games and do it all over a game, just to make a buck or few thousand. As I said most are not like this, but some are, and I know a few that are, but i won't name names because they know full well who they are.

Reactions: benny7

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
One in a lifetime appearance.
The game is not abandoned. Game devs will never admit what's going on in their lives, because everyone wants their dev to be gigachad. But I admit that I went through many depressions and bad mind states through 2020 and 2021 due to family and friend losses. Sad reality you wake up to every day, but ultimately you have to deal with it.
Patreon is just for fun and kicks right now. If you want to see exclusive wallpapers, pinups and some unrelated stuff, it's the place. But no game updates.
Actually game update previews are released for free in it's related place. So, I no longer release paid previews on Patreon. I don't want to be a part of this milking industry, fuck that shit.
Just making things clear.
So will the Steam release be getting updates still? Maybe put up a post there to let people have a rough idea of where you're at.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Of course it will, never said anything about that.
I really hope, that you'll overcome your personal difficulties in real life. Remember it's always darkest before dawn. A person who's able to pull off such a game with so much potential and lovely characters in it can do it; I have faith in you! I'm looking forward to see more frequent updates of your beautiful game. ;)(y)

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Totally agree, just wasted my money in patron keep abandoning games, i am tired of donating in patron,
This is exactly why I'll never support anyone on Patreon or anyother Kickstarter site. Which is sad because there is a lot of Dev's out there that do need support but I just don't know if I'll get burned or not. Once a game is finished, and if I like it, I'll support the Hell out of it, but not while it's under Devolpment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Development Update 7.23.22
Hello,
Another monthly development update. I'm currently approaching a phase of the almost final stages of the update. So there's gonna be a 3 part optional event for Steve, which will feature a whole NFSW event, blowjob, hand job, feet job, vaginal sex, impregnation, etc. Most importantly 60fps animations. I don't know if it's gonna be to everyone's liking, but I'm filling the game world with side content to fill blank spots. There's also going to be a 'secret' event. I don't know if it's going to be accessible because it happens before Julia's divorce event, but also after Andrew/Steve event 5. Well, it's really a secret now, is it? So, tell me how should I make it accessible for you if you've progressed too far in Julia's story. There'll be choices that will make the story richer with hidden details. But it's up to you how you'll handle them.
Here are the preview pictures of the secret event that will open up another follow-up event in the future, depending on if you've done this one. And make the story more rich and clear in the future. You'll also get a chance to beat the shit out of 'Andrew' for breaking Julia's heart in the future planned follow-up.
as-opt-2-6.jpg
as-opt-2-13.jpg
This is a preview of what I've been "researching" from the last year. I've basically created my own lighting procedures to ensure the most realistic experience. It took a lot of time and calculations, but here's the preview of what every Morning/Afternoon event is gonna look like from now on. For the name, I took the inspiration from a GTA mod because it's the most natural lighting I can come up with. I've been struggling with the Morning/Afternoon events lighting. It was very inconsistent from one instance to another, even though it looked somewhat nice. So, I came up with very replicable and the most realistic lighting the "Natural Vision". The preview also features color-corrected textures and shaders. I've been incorporating this workflow for the latest events, but there was no comparison up until now. You can see the shadows and light is almost 100% close to what you'd get if you'd be in the same real-life scenario. The light is more flat and gentle, shadows are diffused exactly as you'd get them in real life (Of course same scenario), overall looking much better. The only drawback is that it's very performance heavy. There'll be a rework of all events that are just too outdated, when hardware will become capable enough.
naturalvision-comparision.jpg
In any case, thank you for playing, thank you for reading this update, and stay tuned for more.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
What is it with "incest", "milf", "male protagonist" tagged games? Those are the three tags I look out for because I love mommy incest but out of the hundreds of games within those tags, only a handful have ever been completed. Almost half of devs give up halfway through, another almost half get really succesful and realise they can just take the patreon money while doing the bare minimum to string their donators along, never actually finishing the game because that would mean the money stream dries up, and a minuscule amount of devs actually finish what they started.
That's because some of these Devs jump on the incest bandwagon knowing that they don't have the desire to write decent stories about the genre. They assume it's a quick way to get rich, while others just don't have the drive.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
So is this entirely abandoned now?

Based on this reply though, are there more to come?

Hello,
Another monthly development update. I'm currently approaching a phase of the almost final stages of the update. So there's gonna be a 3 part optional event for Steve, which will feature a whole NFSW event, blowjob, hand job, feet job, vaginal sex, impregnation, etc. Most importantly 60fps animations. I don't know if it's gonna be to everyone's liking, but I'm filling the game world with side content to fill blank spots. There's also going to be a 'secret' event. I don't know if it's going to be accessible because it happens before Julia's divorce event, but also after Andrew/Steve event 5. Well, it's really a secret now, is it? So, tell me how should I make it accessible for you if you've progressed too far in Julia's story. There'll be choices that will make the story richer with hidden details. But it's up to you how you'll handle them.
Here are the preview pictures of the secret event that will open up another follow-up event in the future, depending on if you've done this one. And make the story more rich and clear in the future. You'll also get a chance to beat the shit out of 'Andrew' for breaking Julia's heart in the future planned follow-up.
View attachment 1940611
View attachment 1940612
This is a preview of what I've been "researching" from the last year. I've basically created my own lighting procedures to ensure the most realistic experience. It took a lot of time and calculations, but here's the preview of what every Morning/Afternoon event is gonna look like from now on. For the name, I took the inspiration from a GTA mod because it's the most natural lighting I can come up with. I've been struggling with the Morning/Afternoon events lighting. It was very inconsistent from one instance to another, even though it looked somewhat nice. So, I came up with very replicable and the most realistic lighting the "Natural Vision". The preview also features color-corrected textures and shaders. I've been incorporating this workflow for the latest events, but there was no comparison up until now. You can see the shadows and light is almost 100% close to what you'd get if you'd be in the same real-life scenario. The light is more flat and gentle, shadows are diffused exactly as you'd get them in real life (Of course same scenario), overall looking much better. The only drawback is that it's very performance heavy. There'll be a rework of all events that are just too outdated, when hardware will become capable enough.
View attachment 1940615
In any case, thank you for playing, thank you for reading this update, and stay tuned for more.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Hello,
View attachment 1940611
View attachment 1940612
View attachment 1940615

Lighting? It was perfect already...so has this whole abandoned thing been a troll? Update sounds too good to be true but here's to hoping!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lighting? It was perfect already...so has this whole abandoned thing been a troll? Update sounds too good to be true but here's to hoping!
Yes it was a joke, to many were asking what happen to the old title of the game 'Desired Love' so dev said it was abandoned which everyone took as this game not the old name.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The funny part of it all, is by working with or paying through Patreon, you're literally giving financial support to continuing and furthering censorship.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes