Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
It's weird seeing a Trainer and Brothel Management game with tags like Romance, Virgin, Drama and lacking tags like Male Dominance, Slave or Corruption.
What is the MC in this game like? Can he take charge if need be, or is he the kind and gentle type?

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Before that event I had 4 oirans.

After that event (I told them to keep her) and it says I now have 5 oirans, but really I only have 3.

Izumi Nakako completely disappeared for me and this new girl doesn't show up at all.

EDIT: Didn't even realize there was a reserve button :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Before that event I had 4 oirans.

After that event (I told them to keep her) and it says I now have 5 oirans, but really I only have 3.

Izumi Nakako completely disappeared for me and this new girl doesn't show up at all.
Ninja is in the next update, Nakako is in reserve. It's a tiny bug, just activate her again.

Reactions: kinkyshin

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Dude you seriously need to balance the battles.. atm it's fucking ridiculous.. the Hideaki(boss) battle is a complete joke.. He does Quadruple attacks with multiple criticals, while you are fighting against RNG to either hit him for low damage(in the 20s) or miss completely... how are supposed to win against this shit? What do you think we're fighting? Ultima weapon? Healing items are useless too,( since you miss your turn to gain a small amount of hp to only get hit and lose more than u gained)..ffs..

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Dude you seriously need to balance the battles.. atm it's fucking ridiculous.. the Hideaki(boss) battle is a complete joke.. He does Quadruple attacks with multiple criticals, while you are fighting against RNG to either hit him for low damage(in the 20s) or miss completely... how are supposed to win against this shit? What do you think we're fighting? Ultima weapon? Healing items are useless too,( since you miss your turn to gain a small amount of hp to only get hit and lose more than u gained)..ffs..
It's not the issue with balance.
Do not forget to use the equipment you find. Armor/+upgrades (use button "equipment" at the bottom left corner).
Save Energy before BOSS 50%.
Throw otsu bomb to reduce accuracy.
Fire off Yaichi overdrive and strike him hard. Use a flash strike if needed if you can't kill him fast enough until otsu skill wears off.
Nekomi/Otsu have healings.
You should have a couple of resurrection potions (quest reward or found during exploration map).
Play with characters skills, they're there for a reason.
Hideaki is easy. You do not even need to use any healing items to beat him.

Smoke Bomb+Flank Attack+Extra Power+Flash Strike. Try it. You'll beat him in no time.

Last edited:

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
[0507/203035.455:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Please help, game can never open

NoNameHent

Apr 30, 2017
I played the latest original Wicked Rouge, is this update has caught up to that from story point?

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Since last version of the game Yura as been locked from working as an oiran. If she is the only one working her icon is not there.

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
Ninja is in the next update, Nakako is in reserve. It's a tiny bug, just activate her again.
What do you mean by "activate her again"? I'm encountering this myself right now, and I'm not sure what we need to do to get her back on board.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
It's not the issue with balance.
Do not forget to use the equipment you find. Armor/+upgrades (use button "equipment" at the bottom left corner).
Save Energy before BOSS 50%.
Throw otsu bomb to reduce accuracy.
Fire off Yaichi overdrive and strike him hard. Use a flash strike if needed if you can't kill him fast enough until otsu skill wears off.
Nekomi/Otsu have healings.
You should have a couple of resurrection potions (quest reward or found during exploration map).
Play with characters skills, they're there for a reason.
Hideaki is easy. You do not even need to use any healing items to beat him.

Smoke Bomb+Flank Attack+Extra Power+Flash Strike. Try it. You'll beat him in no time.
Look..i did all of that, but when 2/3 attacks miss(and the Boss' doesn't), it's literally an RNG game.. I beat him after 8 tries and it was still close.. you need to at least adjust the RNG % cause it's ridiculous atm. Or i'm that damn unlucky...

Reactions: HopefullyUnusedName
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes