Sunflare

May 23, 2017
I have bug with new version, after day 14, After i sent Nakako to rest, she don t appears anymore at night service even if i put her in work as Oiran state. Also if she is sent to study, it is said she gain XP but in their stats their is not change at all

Reactions: RoamingZone

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Great so far thanks for all the hard work. My sympathies for have to deal absolute fuckwits cluttering up the thread with their whining.

Reactions: fidless

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
I have bug with new version, after day 14, After i sent Nakako to rest, she don t appears anymore at night service even if i put her in work as Oiran state. Also if she is sent to study, it is said she gain XP but in their stats their is not change at all
Seems the bug is only for Day 14 (when there is the scene with Nakako and Fudeyo) after she can go work/study

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Seems the bug is only for Day 14 (when there is the scene with Nakako and Fudeyo) after she can go work/study
Maybe it's autorest? Anyways, keep reporting. I'll be focusing on bugs this next week, as well as working to improve gameplay with additional features.

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
Maybe it's autorest? Anyways, keep reporting. I'll be focusing on bugs this next week, as well as working to improve gameplay with additional features.
I put Nakako on rest on Day 13, she bacomes full HP and 44/46 EN. On day 14 if she is working as Oiran she don t appears in the night service phase. If she is put on study there is the screen saying she gained xx XP but this XP is not added to the stats. On day 15+ there is no more issues. Hope this helps

Sep 9, 2018
Save for the version v0.5.0, all CG unlocked, story completed in manual save slot 1.

I'd still prefer the other 'version' than this, physically the girls has less characteristics, script wise is ok nothing better than the previous. The best thing I am digging so far are the animations and the fight gameplay. Everything else is still kinda grindy without cheats.

For save, unpack contents into WR RE v0.5.0 (win)\WR\www\save

nighlur

May 18, 2019
Good game and a breath of fresh air i can always appreciate a dev who actually can write but oh my god the self indulgence the mc inner monologues are sooo long soo numerous like shut the fuck up already please dev control yourself more writing does not equal better writing.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Good game and a breath of fresh air i can always appreciate a dev who actually can write but oh my god the self indulgence the mc inner monologues are sooo long soo numerous like shut the fuck up already please dev control yourself more writing does not equal better writing.
It just means the game is not for you and that's alright. Find other games which focus less on the story and use a more direct simpler language.

Last edited:

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
I am not sure if it is bug or something. You know that the client has preference on the oiran's talent. When the noble (those with 4700 budget) request for busty trait....it does not matter if I send Fudeyo or Others..They earn the same range 1586 to 1600. Could you check if there is any problem with the script in 4.3 carried to 5.0.

Reactions: fidless

nighlur

May 18, 2019
It just means the game is not for you and that's alright. Find other games which focus less on the story and use a more direct simpler language.
No where in my comment did I suggest I dislike the story or did not appreciate story focused games but fair enough if you see no demerits in over expression.

Lilliana

May 3, 2018
So is the new girl not useable yet?
I'm disappointed in not being able to use such a cutie right away.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes