KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
So you get some girls for yourself and whore others that are "npcs"?
That was more the case with old version where you had various scenes with oirans and customers. In this remake, so far all the special scenes were just them and you. You can choose to not let them work i guess, to avoid those singular images of them with a customer, but you might have to cheat the money and reputation then.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
We're not some big studio who able to work out 10+ unique heroine paths. One heroine's path can take multiple months to write. If we want to see the story conclusion, we have to pick and choose and work within our limitations.
We had some ideas for a more spread-out harem route, but we have to adjust the story accordingly to how's the project doing... I rather have a less, but more focused story, than spread out with little focus on each girl.
But who knows, we may do a harem ending with original starting oirans as concubines... We'll see how it'll go.

This could be a nice goal to try to reach in addition to the current one.

Screenshot_1.png

;)

Last edited:

fabbrains

Oct 5, 2020
I enjoy this game very much but have 3 issues with it- one of which I think is a bug. I'm only allowed to get 2 girls working as Oiran even though I have added extra rooms (I have 4 rooms available). Secondly, it seems nigh on impossible to make money at this stage of the game. There are far too many sick or rough sex maniac clients so Saka and Yura end up servicing virtually no-one or they will end up sick and unavailble for several days. Even Fudeyo can only work at most twice a night. Finally, in the original version it was possible for the girls to study during the day and work at night. This was a good compromise I thought between gameplay and grinding. Thanks

Reactions: HunterSeeker

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
We're not some big studio who able to work out 10+ unique heroine paths. One heroine's path can take multiple months to write. If we want to see the story conclusion, we have to pick and choose and work within our limitations.
We had some ideas for a more spread-out harem route, but we have to adjust the story accordingly to how's the project doing... I rather have a less, but more focused story, than spread out with little focus on each girl.
But who knows, we may do a harem ending with original starting oirans as concubines... We'll see how it'll go.

This could be a nice goal to try to reach in addition to the current one.

View attachment 1808581

;)
But there are 3 heroines not 10 or do you mean a heroine having multiple divergent paths ?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
But there are 3 heroines not 10 or do you mean a heroine having multiple divergent paths ?
I was referring to why we take a narrower path to 3 main heroines.

I enjoy this game very much but have 3 issues with it- one of which I think is a bug. I'm only allowed to get 2 girls working as Oiran even though I have added extra rooms (I have 4 rooms available). Secondly, it seems nigh on impossible to make money at this stage of the game. There are far too many sick or rough sex maniac clients so Saka and Yura end up servicing virtually no-one or they will end up sick and unavailble for several days. Even Fudeyo can only work at most twice a night. Finally, in the original version it was possible for the girls to study during the day and work at night. This was a good compromise I thought between gameplay and grinding. Thanks
Check lobby upgrade.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
impossible to make money at this stage of the game. There are far too many sick or rough sex maniac clients so Saka and Yura end up servicing virtually no-one or they will end up sick and unavailble for several days.
For sick clients you have to build the bath. For rough clients you need to focus on reaching the ability makes your oiran immun to exhaustion. In the beginning you can turn on steal mode to get extra money and turn it off when you ready to focus on reputation. When one of the girls get caught you loose reputation.

fidless: Would be good to know how the stealing mechanic work. Is it tied to one of the skills or RNG?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
For sick clients you have to build the bath. For rough clients you need to focus on reaching the ability makes your oiran immun to exhaustion. In the beginning you can turn on steal mode to get extra money and turn it off when you ready to focus on reputation. When one of the girls get caught you loose reputation.

fidless: Would be good to know how the stealing mechanic work. Is it tied to one of the skills or RNG?
Random chance.

Reactions: Tomomasa

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Loving the new update. The new assassin/oiran sneaking in and getting turned into this mindless whore by Yaichi and Kisayo the waifu domme teaching the girl her place is SUPER fucking hot. Can't wait to see more of her. Please make some training sessions into events where Yaichi and Kisayo break her together.

Kisayo is literally the ultimate wife, IRL and in-game. How fucked up am I if a woman like Kisayo is my dream-woman lol.
2nd most attractive girl in the game is the white-haired woman i forget the name of. Wtf is up with my taste in women? Anyway. Love it.

Said it before but the story in this version is a big upgrade. Keep it up! And nvm the ppl who whine about the difficulty. I literally have all the oiran studying and not whoring at all now and still earn 1-2k a day. It's too easy if anything imo.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
How much content is there in REFINE now compared to the original? :)
I'd say for the story at least 4-5 hours. Some people say they're played for 10 hours. That probably includes grinding skills etc.

Loving the new update. The new assassin/oiran sneaking in and getting turned into this mindless whore by Yaichi and Kisayo the waifu domme teaching the girl her place is SUPER fucking hot. Can't wait to see more of her. Please make some training sessions into events where Yaichi and Kisayo break her together.

Kisayo is literally the ultimate wife, IRL and in-game. How fucked up am I if a woman like Kisayo is my dream-woman lol.
2nd most attractive girl in the game is the white-haired woman i forget the name of. Wtf is up with my taste in women? Anyway. Love it.

Said it before but the story in this version is a big upgrade. Keep it up! And nvm the ppl who whine about the difficulty. I literally have all the oiran studying and not whoring at all now and still earn 1-2k a day. It's too easy if anything imo.
Thank you for your nice words! It's all about developing the story. As the story develops, it'll get crazier like that. Kisayo hasn't shown her best yet. ;)

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for your nice words! It's all about developing the story. As the story develops, it'll get crazier like that. Kisayo hasn't shown her best yet. ;)
Hell YES. I love the BDSM elements you're incorporating into the game now. The render with Kisayo standing over the new Oiran GODDAMN if that's not the hottest shit ever. MRW:

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019

Nothing fucked up about it m8, Yandere girls deserve love

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes