EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Does the girl choice in the new Fudeyo/MC scene have any long-lasting effects or is it just a dialog difference?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Does the girl choice in the new Fudeyo/MC scene have any long-lasting effects or is it just a dialog difference?
It gives you a love point for the girl you choose. How important they are, and if they lock you out of future content, i can't say, since the mechanic just got added

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Aqwuaboi

Nov 9, 2018
I jst updated to 5.0 and Yura won't work as an Oiran. She trains, but if you set her as Oiran it doesn't show up. Is there a way to reset her?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I jst updated to 5.0 and Yura won't work as an Oiran. She trains, but if you set her as Oiran it doesn't show up. Is there a way to reset her?
I'll check on that. You can leave your save game, it'll be easier for me to identify the issue.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
You need to collect love points to reach different heroines endings.
So if I want Kisayo as a wife and Otsu as a slutty secretary, then obviously I should get love points for Kisayo, but should I get love points for Otsu too or no?

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
I think we planned a harem ending for three main heroines which would require careful love point picking
So 3 (30%) is love point right now right or i miss any ? for me 10% for Otsu 20% for Nekomi and poor Kisayo have nothing my be i will choose trial for Kisayo. anyway i am not much fan of Otsu

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
So 3 (30%) is love point right now right or i miss any ? for me 10% for Otsu 20% for Nekomi and poor Kisayo have nothing my be i will choose trial for Kisayo. anyway i am not much fan of Otsu
Ye the "optimal" way for this update would be to pick Kisayo option when talking to Fudeyo, then pick the right options when talking to the other two. That way everyone gets 1 point. Otherwise Kisayo ends up with 0 and one other with 2.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The currently displayed percentage is a random variable. You get +1 for current choices. Only in the final version percentages will be displayed correctly since I'll know the max values of choices/love points.

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
I have a bug or something where basically i can only use a name with 6 characters, longer or shorter and the game crashes as soon as i hit enter
(scratch that, i kept repeating the same name a time trying to find the cause and it worked on the 5th try which honestly makes even less sense...)

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes