22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
i wan gonna play Wicked Rouge, but is this better version?
This one has better Quality of Life improvements over the original, better UI and graphics and stuff. The stories go in different directions but from what I have played so far, REFINE is better than the original in every way and is worth a play. REFINE is under active development, the original has since been abandoned.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
i wan gonna play Wicked Rouge, but is this better version?
I've played both... I would say I find both equal at this point as the old does some things better (namely it does a better job of not being wordy; this game needs an editor because it has a bad habit of "showing" and "telling" which makes the text twice as much as it should be). However, the old game is abandoned so only this new version will get update.

Reactions: bai_pyrvan

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Definetly one of the best games on here in my opinion. And this REFINE version is better in pretty much every way I would say than the original, except for so far less content(?).

The management system is a lot of fun to play. I just hope it will be more fleshed out in the upcoming patches.

Anyway just dropping by to say "You are doing gods work son"

If this ends up on steam or some other storefront it would be an insta buy

Reactions: fidless

InfinityStart

Aug 9, 2019
I've played both... I would say I find both equal at this point as the old does some things better (namely it does a better job of not being wordy; this game needs an editor because it has a bad habit of "showing" and "telling" which makes the text twice as much as it should be). However, the old game is abandoned so only this new version will get update.
if you dont mind can you share the save file for the old one?

whoooooosh

Dec 14, 2019
it lags everytime the sex scene/animation happens for me. anybody got any tips?
other than buying new laptop of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: bai_pyrvan

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
it lags everytime the sex scene/animation happens for me. anybody got any tips?
other than buying new laptop of course.
I forgot to update v0.5.0 scripting to newer version, so movies can stutter and crash (not play) for some PC. It's some JavaScript issues. Should be fixed for new version.

Last edited:

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
What happened to the blonde girl from the old game? She was my favorite in the old one, haven't played this one

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
What happened to the blonde girl from the old game? She was my favorite in the old one, haven't played this one
Fudeyo? Still in here and in a very similar role. Some tweaks to the why and how of it, but if you liked her before, I would guess you probably still will.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Fudeyo? Still in here and in a very similar role. Some tweaks to the why and how of it, but if you liked her before, I would guess you probably still will.
Gotcha, Didn't see her in the screenshots. How would you compare this version to the old one? I played the old one, but I'm wondering if this version has enough content to try or if I should just wait?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Gotcha, Didn't see her in the screenshots. How would you compare this version to the old one? I played the old one, but I'm wondering if this version has enough content to try or if I should just wait?
Yeah, kind of strange she's not in the preview screens. I've only played through the new version once, just shy of a month ago. I felt it was worth the download and I didn't feel like there was anything to complain about. A lot of small tweaks to the story (to be expected with a new writer) and I either felt they set things up better for future possibilities or were at least not worse than the original version. The only change I recall others really having a strong opinion on was the change to Kisayo's model and I think that's going to be to each player's preference. Content wise, I think there's enough there for you to decide if you want to keep following this game and to set up your expectations. 'A bit short and I wanted more' as opposed to 'a bit short and I'm done with it.'

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
The upgrade of the entertainment room does not work correctly. 4-5 visitors per night with upgrade + 10 more than the base.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes