Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Found a typo. Here is Otsu written as Ostu. It is the talk Fudeyo with Mei shortly after the sex training introduction of Saka and Yura.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I take it this is known already?

This happens during the first "chat" with Fudeyo. It also happened with the samurai chick when her and Kisayo were speaking about the terms of the agreement before this.

If it's not known, consider this a bug report :)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Scene 4 on page 1 of the gallery... how is that scene unlocked (Nekomi scene apparently)?

Edit: Nevermind that's the shrine priestess scene

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Are there any negative consequences (hidden timers etc) for not doing a quest as soon as its available? Would like to earn enough money for some equipment first...

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Are there any negative consequences (hidden timers etc) for not doing a quest as soon as its available? Would like to earn enough money for some equipment first...
At least I haven't felt it. The first thing I did when I got the money (without making upgrades) was to buy HP rings and gloves for three (~30k) and complete the quest for Izumi.

Reactions: hermesh

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
No it can be do on 2nd or 3rd week or whenever you want , can do it with out buying costly stuffs ...may be couple of low cost rings and amour which give HP or def and hp drinks. make sure you have black and silver powder (3 at least ) use it on boss make sure he always under debuff or he hit hard. some items or upgrades will drop from looting equip it before next fight. also if hero not level up use some loots restore his/her hp before moving to next fight (save it every time so that you can reply to correct mistake )

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes