sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
sorry to ask how save game work here. i don't want to play every time from beginning :LOL: when new update release

Hiuller

Jul 15, 2017
We're not some big studio who able to work out 10+ unique heroine paths. One heroine's path can take multiple months to write. If we want to see the story conclusion, we have to pick and choose and work within our limitations.
We had some ideas for a more spread-out harem route, but we have to adjust the story accordingly to how's the project doing... I rather have a less, but more focused story, than spread out with little focus on each girl.
But who knows, we may do a harem ending with original starting oirans as concubines... We'll see how it'll go.

This could be a nice goal to try to reach in addition to the current one.

View attachment 1808581

;)
You could put, you'll add Fudeyo Blond! I'm pretty sure a lot of people will support you in this!

Reactions: Harem_Master

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Tried the original a while back, years ago in fact, couldn't get into it for some reason. Tried this version a few days ago. I do not know exactly what the dev did to it but it has me hooked on it.

Hard to put into words but, the flow of the story is so much better than before, taking a few paragraphs to set the mood and not just jump into the combat certainly helped. I feel this allows the "why am I doing this" to sink in before the "what am I doing here". The relationships between the childhood friend, the bodyguard and the snake (you know who) are both funny and build tension in a good way. The 3d models seem to be much, much better than before, animations are pretty good and arousing too.
I actually find myself invested in the story, not just the gameplay this time around.

Dev, if you are reading this, keep up the good work. You have earned yourself a fan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fidless

Ready4

Sep 18, 2019
Much to like about the game, but I noticed a problem regarding how sickness and reserve interact:
One of the Oirans got sick, and then was bumped to the reserve. Because she's sick, she can't be selected, and because she's in the reserve, she is not healing. I've thus effectively lost an Oiran permanently.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Much to like about the game, but I noticed a problem regarding how sickness and reserve interact:
One of the Oirans got sick, and then was bumped to the reserve. Because she's sick, she can't be selected, and because she's in the reserve, she is not healing. I've thus effectively lost an Oiran permanently.
She was sent to reserve by accident. It's a bug that will be fixed for the next version.
And I'll add a fix to remove Nakako from the reserve.

Reactions: ZenGarden

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
in real game some VIP customer comes for special activity right :) also they pay more money is that thing going to be added here ?

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
wow, look good, i didn't get to play the original game tho...
will this affect my gameplay?
cuz i so that the original was abandoned so just wanted to make sure...
like... is that the same story? or a different one?
is there more content in the original or in this one?
cuz maybe i'll check the original first...

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
wow, look good, i didn't get to play the original game tho...
will this affect my gameplay?
cuz i so that the original was abandoned so just wanted to make sure...
like... is that the same story? or a different one?
is there more content in the original or in this one?
cuz maybe i'll check the original first...
REFINE and the Original have a story that go into different directions according to the developer. Not mandatory to play the original first. due to this fact. I am only about an hour or 2 in and the story, from what I have played of the original, REFINE's story and gameplay is drastically different for the better imho.

Reactions: Skorm007

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
REFINE and the Original have a story that go into different directions according to the developer. Not mandatory to play the original first. due to this fact. I am only about an hour or 2 in and the story, from what I have played of the original, REFINE's story and gameplay is drastically different for the better imho.
thank you for your answer!
i really needed it! now i can play freely without the feeling that i missed something

Reactions: 22ndgentlemen
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes