Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
i have 0.8.2 for windows currently. trying to see if i can get the rest (linux,mac and android)
this is the old wicked rogue or the test version? the last build of the new (wicked rogue refine) on patreon is the 7.4

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
7.4 Public

Mega:
Workupload:

Wicked Rouge REFINE v0.7.4 changelog

NEW

- Added NEW Satsuki sex training.
- Added NEW Satsuki night services.
- Additional ~76 customer types with a focus on Satsuki skills.
- Added EVENT "Saka and Yura meets new Yujo".
- Added EVENT "Night with Kisayo at the garden".
- Added EVENT "Toneko visit".
- Added EVENT "Hideaki visits his family".
- Added EVENT "Kisayo talks with Nekomi at night".
- Added EVENT "Kaede in her chambers".
- Added EVENT "Onizuka Kiku appears".
- Added EVENT "Onizuka Kiku in her room with the oiran".
- Added EVENT "Umezou and MC planning at the office for the raid".
- Added EVENT "Nakatomi family plotting".
- Added EVENT "Arrival at Nakatomi Estate".
- Added EVENT "Kaede's plight".
- Added EVENT "The group infiltration as servants".
- Added EVENT "Shigeru's plans for the family".
- Added EVENT "Getting away with Kaede".
- Added EVENT "Intruders detected".
- Added EVENT "Showdown".
- Added EVENT "Hideaki's and Kade's regrettable past".
- Added EVENT "Finally at home".
- Added EVENT "Nekomi at baths with Kisayo".
- Added EVENT "Murdering of the family".
- Added EVENT "Kaede's wish and plea".
- Added EVENT "Nekomi gets hot with MC. Sex event.".
- Added EVENT "Defiant of Toneko".

BUGFIX

- Fixed Nakako's wrong picture display during sex training.
- Fixed Satsuki appearing before her event in the management menu (reserve).
- Fixed oiran portrait HUD with HP/EN, not disappearing when she's sent to reserve.
- Satsuki will no longer appear fully maxed (S+).
- Fixed the issue with missing image folders.
- Fixed "End Day" Good/Bad events appearing daily.
- Fixed Satsuki's missing sex training image.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I thought I was going crazy for a minute here when I saw this updated because I know for sure I played this game a couple of times and yet I apparantly never watched the thread. Looks like I wasn't tripping and it was just that this got a separate thread from the original since I last played.

I'll be checking out this "refine" version. Since I'm fully behind, I'll have fun playing through this all. It'll feel fresh for me.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I thought I was going crazy for a minute here when I saw this updated because I know for sure I played this game a couple of times and yet I apparantly never watched the thread. Looks like I wasn't tripping and it was just that this got a separate thread from the original since I last played.

I'll be checking out this "refine" version. Since I'm fully behind, I'll have fun playing through this all. It'll feel fresh for me.
The story starts off the same, but goes in a different direction. It will feel very similar and a lot of it is the same, but a lot is different, especially plot.

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
Was the Linux version compiled for 7.4? After extracting the 7.4 download, it has a folder inside titled 'WR RE v0.7.3 (linux)'. I had no problems with the prior version, but with version I am getting 'error while loading shared libraries: libatk-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I look at the screenshots and it makes me remember the game "The way of the samurai" but with hentai added...
Thats one of my favorite games so consider this as a praise ;)

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
So, I re-downloaded the updated PC version, and when I move old SAVE files over it doesn't show up.
and reading the message " LOAD A SAVEGAME MADE INSIDE YOUR OFFICE ONLY " in OP
does this mean I have to get to OFFICE stage? replay the whole intro again? or am I doing something wrong?

after moving lots of files around problem solved!
Thx for quick reply and help~

Last edited:

Airwalker

Dec 28, 2017
So, I re-downloaded the updated PC version, and when I move old SAVE files over it doesn't show up.
and reading the message " LOAD A SAVEGAME MADE INSIDE YOUR OFFICE ONLY " in OP
does this mean I have to get to OFFICE stage? replay the whole intro again? or am I doing something wrong?
It could mean that your old saves might not be compatible with this version or that any saves that were not previously made in the office can't be loaded? I'm not sure what's wrong or if there's a fix for this, you might have to start over again. sorry I can't be much help :(

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
weird, works fine here. What exactly did you do, in which folder (structure) are your saves? Using which OS?
...does this mean I have to get to OFFICE stage? replay the whole intro again? or am I doing something wrong?
it just means that you have to load a savegame IN THE OFFICE, a savegame DURING EVENTS will not do the trick. You don't have to replay.

Reactions: bingho8
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes