Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
i think maid efficiency ( which affect cleaniness) drop over time, so i have to add more maid = more maintainence cost
Nah, maid efficiency is only about the improvements you’ve made to the red pedal. The more rooms you add or upgrade, the more maids you need. Once you stop upgrading you won’t see the efficiency drop

Reactions: taithetula

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
We are going to focus on what's already available making it good. It is easy to expand the scope to no end, but I rather finish the game properly.
There are already planned lots of content for current heroines, but we'll have extra girls for fun few events on the way.
As my programming teacher once saied. First make it run, then make it fast (or more girls in this case) :D

Jul 18, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find the save file for this?
I'm on android, no SD card, it broke, annd want to export the save file for when I remove the game (lack of space)

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
A question for the Dev, Will this version have private session with the oirans like the first version? what I mean is if clients will be able to request a specific girl to attend him like in the past ver.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
A question for the Dev, Will this version have private session with the oirans like the first version? what I mean is if clients will be able to request a specific girl to attend him like in the past ver.
There are no plans for oirans customers NTR. It attracts too much hate, and simply there are no funds for additional writing worth multiple story chapters. We have a focus to moving the main story first with heroines that may include some specific events with Kisayo/Otsu/Nekomi doing favors for Toneko business (or similar content) if the player chooses to not interfere and help the heroines.
I think I don't need to say it out loud what kind of content that may be. It's called "Dark Routes" for a reason.
That'll be more focused, more discreet, and optional content.

So it won't be possible to prostitute them by choice ?
For now, as a direct gameplay element, no.
But I may include some "bonus extra" gameplay with added heroines as oirans during "night services" sometimes when the game's main story is finished. And to enable it, players will need to finish the "dark route". Just a nice bonus that may be helpful for replays to get easy $.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
So, I've been playing this game, and well, color me surprised, it is actually pretty good.

However, despite more ways to make money coming in at some point, I find it extremely difficult money wise.
I've got the girls on steal mode, and they are reasonably trained.

It seems like the mercenaries meant as a protection, are borderline useless. I've purposely held back on doing any quests, thinking it would avoid the attacks in the brothel, and upgraded the dojo once. Despite that, they're still virtually useless, gets killed a lot, and don't seem to defend fuck all (ie: they're constantly loosing). Considering their daily cost of the mercenaries, keeping a sizeable amount of them around, is both extremely expansive, difficult since the amount you can grab varies and seem to be random every day.

It seems that neither having them, or not, is a valid tactic at the moment, and will eventually lead to what seems to be an ever increasing debt building up.

I've tried to have several ( 6 or so ), but eventually, they died, I was unable to get more quickly enough (none available to be bought), the daily costs of them stopped me from building a decent money reserve, and once the building got damaged twice in a row, it was no longer possible to repair it due to the cost, which punishes the player even more, as it also decrease the money you'll be making.

What I do not understand, is the need for mercenaries "around the beginning"; we have mad dog & his daughter, the fighting boobs, and the MC, all extremely proficient with weapons. Can't they provide security until "X point in the story"? It would certainly help a bit in the beginning, and would make a lot more sense storywise also.

At the moment, what is really making it difficult, is the daily costs, which are seemingly impossible to meet rather quickly. I'm probably missing something somewhere on the gameplay to generate more cash or something, but as it stands, I am falling into debts very quickly, despite having girls servicing clients (all 3 of them) often enough.

This leads to being incapable of buying gears for the fights, which on my first playthrough, have been extremely difficult for most of them, due to the lack of gear and upgrades.

The other issue I've got, is with the repairs. You've got to pay all of it in one go. It would be a lot better, if we could pay chunks of it as well, which would allow the player to avoid the overly excessive penalty when it reaches 0 after only two attacks.

My suggestions would be as follow:

1- Until a certain story event, either attacks on the brother do not happen at all, or the "brothel's present fighters can deter the attackers."

2- Once Mercenaries gets 'needed', to make their daily costs lower, and their life expectancy higher. I mean, loosing three mercenaries to unarmed naked men, simply makes no sense at all. All attacks are deadly apparently, while the attackers can be a bit rough, an injured for X days option, would make a lot more sense for some attacks.

3- The girls, should not cost as much every day. Considering the situation, and everyone's dedication, since they're all living there and eating there, having a salary while we're struggling to remain open, and considering the story, does not make much sense either. The girls should only start thinking about salaries, once the situation is a bit better, especially since their "need" for money, would only go toward luxury items (as they live and eat there at no cost.) As it stand storywise, we're on the border of closing down, and every girls is about to be homeless and starving in the streets. I certainly don't think they'd be too worried or preoccupied about getting anything other than the bare necessities they're already provided with.

4- Upgrades should be locked in to story/progression/events. As it stands, one could easily upgrade something they're not going to need, or would cost too much vs the benefits (at their growth point.) Ex: in my first play though, I got the onsen very early on, which seemed to serve virtually no purpose and bring no benefit for a pretty long time. At the very least, some upgrades, and their orders, should be "suggested", especially for new players. Right now, there seems to be no way to know which upgrade will actually benefit you depending on which state the brothel is.

5- "hard customers" should bring in a sizeable bonus, especially if the girls gets too tired/fail. Try "damaging" a girl in a brothel (being too rough etc.), see what happens then. If anything, the customer would be "encouraged" to provide compensation. At the moment, if we know someone's into the rough stuff, or is sick, serving them, should bring in some bonus, otherwise there's simply no reason to serve them, knowing full well your girl will only be available once more, if you're lucky, in the night. This is especially true for "sick people". Since your girl will be unavailable to anything for a certain amount of days after to recover, why would you even try to serve them, since they're not worth the amount of time the girl will be off for?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So, I've been playing this game, and well, color me surprised, it is actually pretty good.

However, despite more ways to make money coming in at some point, I find it extremely difficult money wise.
I've got the girls on steal mode, and they are reasonably trained.

It seems like the mercenaries meant as a protection, are borderline useless. I've purposely held back on doing any quests, thinking it would avoid the attacks in the brothel, and upgraded the dojo once. Despite that, they're still virtually useless, gets killed a lot, and don't seem to defend fuck all (ie: they're constantly loosing). Considering their daily cost of the mercenaries, keeping a sizeable amount of them around, is both extremely expansive, difficult since the amount you can grab varies and seem to be random every day.

It seems that neither having them, or not, is a valid tactic at the moment, and will eventually lead to what seems to be an ever increasing debt building up.

I've tried to have several ( 6 or so ), but eventually, they died, I was unable to get more quickly enough (none available to be bought), the daily costs of them stopped me from building a decent money reserve, and once the building got damaged twice in a row, it was no longer possible to repair it due to the cost, which punishes the player even more, as it also decrease the money you'll be making.

What I do not understand, is the need for mercenaries "around the beginning"; we have mad dog & his daughter, the fighting boobs, and the MC, all extremely proficient with weapons. Can't they provide security until "X point in the story"? It would certainly help a bit in the beginning, and would make a lot more sense storywise also.

At the moment, what is really making it difficult, is the daily costs, which are seemingly impossible to meet rather quickly. I'm probably missing something somewhere on the gameplay to generate more cash or something, but as it stands, I am falling into debts very quickly, despite having girls servicing clients (all 3 of them) often enough.

This leads to being incapable of buying gears for the fights, which on my first playthrough, have been extremely difficult for most of them, due to the lack of gear and upgrades.

The other issue I've got, is with the repairs. You've got to pay all of it in one go. It would be a lot better, if we could pay chunks of it as well, which would allow the player to avoid the overly excessive penalty when it reaches 0 after only two attacks.

My suggestions would be as follow:

1- Until a certain story event, either attacks on the brother do not happen at all, or the "brothel's present fighters can deter the attackers."

2- Once Mercenaries gets 'needed', to make their daily costs lower, and their life expectancy higher. I mean, loosing three mercenaries to unarmed naked men, simply makes no sense at all. All attacks are deadly apparently, while the attackers can be a bit rough, an injured for X days option, would make a lot more sense for some attacks.

3- The girls, should not cost as much every day. Considering the situation, and everyone's dedication, since they're all living there and eating there, having a salary while we're struggling to remain open, and considering the story, does not make much sense either. The girls should only start thinking about salaries, once the situation is a bit better, especially since their "need" for money, would only go toward luxury items (as they live and eat there at no cost.) As it stand storywise, we're on the border of closing down, and every girls is about to be homeless and starving in the streets. I certainly don't think they'd be too worried or preoccupied about getting anything other than the bare necessities they're already provided with.

4- Upgrades should be locked in to story/progression/events. As it stands, one could easily upgrade something they're not going to need, or would cost too much vs the benefits (at their growth point.) Ex: in my first play though, I got the onsen very early on, which seemed to serve virtually no purpose and bring no benefit for a pretty long time. At the very least, some upgrades, and their orders, should be "suggested", especially for new players. Right now, there seems to be no way to know which upgrade will actually benefit you depending on which state the brothel is.

5- "hard customers" should bring in a sizeable bonus, especially if the girls gets too tired/fail. Try "damaging" a girl in a brothel (being too rough etc.), see what happens then. If anything, the customer would be "encouraged" to provide compensation. At the moment, if we know someone's into the rough stuff, or is sick, serving them, should bring in some bonus, otherwise there's simply no reason to serve them, knowing full well your girl will only be available once more, if you're lucky, in the night. This is especially true for "sick people". Since your girl will be unavailable to anything for a certain amount of days after to recover, why would you even try to serve them, since they're not worth the amount of time the girl will be off for?
There is some good input. Well, mercenaries were added recently, they need more testing. Bad events should happen rarely and shouldn't start until day 12. I'll check if something bad is happening.
I may remove daily costs from mercs and leave it as "purchase". As for rough and sick customers, upgrade onsen to reduce chances. Or yes, just avoid them. Avoid rough customers until girls learn the talent to resist 100% negative effects. Also, make sure you unlock girls talents and keep their mood at a good %.

Jul 18, 2018
Bro, how tf am I meant to play this game long term if I can't find the save file to not lose my progress when I uninstall the game? I'm on my phone bro, I don't have a TERRABYTE of space like my computer.
I've used an app to actually look in the games archive, STILL CAN'T FIND THE SAVE FILE. No clue. I may just be an idiot that don't know where he's looking, so call me one if I am, but please, for thr love of god, tel where I need to go to get this save file.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
There is some good input. Well, mercenaries were added recently, they need more testing. Bad events should happen rarely and shouldn't start until day 12. I'll check if something bad is happening.
I may remove daily costs from mercs and leave it as "purchase". As for rough and sick customers, upgrade onsen to reduce chances. Or yes, just avoid them. Avoid rough customers until girls learn the talent to resist 100% negative effects. Also, make sure you unlock girls talents and keep their mood at a good %.
I'm doing another play from scratch right now, I'll try to keep an eye on the days for the attacks, but considering how slowly one need to progress, I think the 12th day might be way too early regardless, since the untrained ones will not be "ready" and become "viable", even after being available, for a while.

I've had attacks happening several times a week. I assumed it was just bad RNG at first, but it's not uncommon to have 2 attacks / week so far, which with limited funds and mercenaries available, can become a real hindrance really quickly :)

For the rough ones, yeah I figured it was best not to get near them for a bit. Problem being, the few customers that you get as a choice, can be literally the only ones you'll get on that night. But like I said earlier, I'm probably missing another source of revenue somewhere. I've checked the screenshots of the older game, and I think the upgrades I ignored, were actually fund sources in the brother.

As for the sick ones, just like the rough ones, they might well be the only customers available for a night, and if you're lacking revenues, welllllllll... you know... you may try your luck. One my first game, I simply did not realize they were sick, or what rough, TRULY meant in that game *chuckles*

You may want to visually separate the upgrades, and mark them as "boosts for the girls", "revenue boosters" and "revenue generator" in the upgrade window, so people know what generates money/customers.

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to reply :)

*edit got an attack on the 2nd night already, they were drunken "customers"*
*Edit 2 - And I got 4 bandits on the 5th night as well now.*
*Edit 3- And wild customers again on the 6th night, I am probably cursed or something :S *
*Edit 4- Wild customers the following night, again.*
So yes, it does seems like they do attack before the 12th day indeed. Haven't even repaired the dojo yet.

On the revenue side, I was indeed missing a big one, the stage. I did not realize that it was not there at all, and needed to be built/restored as well. We'll see if that makes a difference on this play through or not. But, like I said, the "basic/required" upgrades, should probably be either forced on the player, or at the very least, strongly suggested very early on.

I'm attaching the save linked to that playthrough, in case this helps investigating why I'm getting so many bad guys at night :D

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
There are no plans for oirans customers NTR. It attracts too much hate, and simply there are no funds for additional writing worth multiple story chapters. We have a focus to moving the main story first with heroines that may include some specific events with Kisayo/Otsu/Nekomi doing favors for Toneko business (or similar content) if the player chooses to not interfere and help the heroines.
I think I don't need to say it out loud what kind of content that may be. It's called "Dark Routes" for a reason.

But I may include some "bonus extra" gameplay with added heroines as oirans during "night services" sometimes when the game's main story is finished. And to enable it, players will need to finish the "dark route". Just a nice bonus that may be helpful for replays to get easy $.
I thank you for answering my question, I'm glad optional content will be a thing later on, Dropped 15+ hours on the game just yesterday and I want more. Good job with the narrative of the story as well, I have been enjoying the novel aspect of this new version. Can't wait to see this game progress further in the story.

Reactions: fidless

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
after the fight and kidnapp the girl , i seen MC have more stamina for sex training ..usually 3 training per day which is increased to 6 (or 8 not sure ) was it is bug or his status improved ?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I think part of the reason why I love this game so much and want more and more content from it, (aside from the setting being amazing) is you can tell fidless drew huge inspiration from Monster Girl Club Bifrost with the brothel managment part, and that's one of my favorite games ever made.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019

If that's the case and after the dark routes you can have them as Oirans and fuck clients, will you still be able to have them as your harem and marry them or whatever the story has planned? Some of us love having our girls stay loyal after the fucking just as much as we enjoy sharing them and seeing how slutty they can be lmao. I think game's like Secret Care Cafe do this really, really well.

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
fidless
Not a real bug to me, but wanted to mention it (as far as I know it was also in the original):
Oirans in Reserve don't count in the overwiew, it always says 0 - counter maybe not linked?!. As you can see I got 4 Rooms, Satsuki is in Reserve.

reserve.jpg

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes