Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
For anyone asking for cheats...
Guys... The game is an RPGM: You can cheat the money value easily using SaveEditOnline. The rest however is up to you. There! I said it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pester fidless to have an option to make Fudeyo look Blonde again!

Blonde Fudeyo is JUSTICE!
At least make an event in the future to buy her Hair Dye as a present!

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
For anyone wondering about the game's content and sensitivities.

MC is a chad, brothel master with 3+ hot babes helping you run a business.
Heroines = Main Story characters, your love interests.
Oirans = Employees. You collect them throughout the story, you train them, they work for you.
There'll be optional content (alt. routes (
good/dark)).
The only
bad stuff that may happen to main heroines, will depend on gameplay choices and success.

I hope you'll like Wicked Rouge REFINE. We worked hard to make this.
:)
So how do get the "bad stuff/dark"? purely choices? low love points? or is this one of those you must fail combat to see it?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So how do get the "bad stuff/dark"? purely choices? low love points? or is this one of those you must fail combat to see it?
It is still a work-in-progress. It'll occur if you neglect some important events.

Hey... how do you pull a girl out of reserve? I've got space available but can't find where Satuki is located.
Open management menu. There are two tabs, Active and Reserve.

Reactions: taithetula

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
So, quick question, are there plans to add more main heroines other than the current three?
fidless was writing about a new girl appearing lately thinking about making her a fourth main heroine but decided against it because It would mean multiple months of extra work.

Reactions: D Dave

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
would love to see see some animations for the brothel scenes from guests.
With Satsuki starting to work she got some of course and she got a special scene (non sex) with a guest room inhabitant. Perhaps there will be more like this in the future like in the original version.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
fidless was writing about a new girl appearing lately thinking about making her a fourth main heroine but decided against it because It would mean multiple months of extra work.
We are going to focus on what's already available making it good. It is easy to expand the scope to no end, but I rather finish the game properly.
There are already planned lots of content for current heroines, but we'll have extra girls for fun few events on the way.

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
Is the creator Fidless amenable to us identifying some discrepancies? I am not sure if it is bugs or intended parameters. I am playing version7.4.

If a client had certain fetish and gen skill they look out for which is stated in description and his budget is 4700. Yura had been send to service and the coins received is 2444. This is under factor that Yura is 68/70 (97% payrate), mood is 50, maxed out on talent points on Petite and Enthu with all gen skill S+. This is one of the example and it is same for all the rest of the girls...Is this a bug or the parameter had been set wrongly?

test2.jpg

Please also note that Hirata Yura's gift Daruma Figurine is not providing double effect. It was fine on ver5.0. In text, the words "double effectiveness" is missing for Kono Fudeyo, Izumi Nakako and Yamagata Satsuki with their respective gift when we motivate them.

During Mission, the background turned black and cannot see the tile to move. During the fight the background turn black and cannot see the enemies. (Can only move the cursor and click when the icon changed) test3.jpg
test4.jpg

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Holy shit, I was always meaning to try this eventually but never got around to it. This is a diamond in the rough. The combat is fun but needs a little more fleshed out, but other than that, the characters, the writing, the brothel managment, all the girls, the style of it being like a raunchy Kurosawa film, the music, it's all so fucking good. I really hope the current girls get more repeatable scenes, both the harem and all the Oirans. (Edit: to clarify, I'm all for a few more Oirans and more animations and CGs for training them plus CGs for them fucking/gangbanging clients. But I think the game needs a good bit more repeatable actual dialogue filled sex scenes with all the girls currently because that part is pretty sparse.)

Last edited:

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
Are there any cheat codes for this?
and is there a way to uplift the moods of oirans apart from them resting?

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
For the Oirans? The more you train them the more expensive they become to maintain, yes. But it maxes out when the girls do. You also need more maids as you add more rooms.
i think maid efficiency ( which affect cleaniness) drop over time, so i have to add more maid = more maintainence cost

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes