jarvan13

May 17, 2020
Can anyone share the password for cheats PLEASE? I have lost my old save and wish to speed through the grinding...
Edit: Tried Cheat Engine, but can't find money value

Last edited:
Reactions: dedy2786

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
After a bit more play/testing, here are my suggestions/tips for making money, aimed mostly at new players:

1- never have more than 3 girls serving customers at the same time (unless there's a point where a LOT more customers shows up). Since not all of them will be able to recoup their salaries, you'll end up loosing money (either by making less profit, or taking an actual loss in case of bad nights.)
2-Upgrade the Stage, and entertain room as early as you can, those generates revenues, which can make a whole lot of difference very quickly.
3- Save before going to the night service. If you've got attacks/bad events, or simply a terrible night, reload, and you won't get them again, unless you're particularly unlucky.
4- Don't bother with the dojo (see tip above, this negates the need for it, while waiting for the dev to check if something's wrong with the attack rate, and their costs.)
5- Don't bother with the onsen until you start making proper money. Until then, simply avoid sick customers, the many days loss you'll take, is simply not worth it.
6- train the girls in a single category to 100% at first, then train them in rough sex. ONLY get them on rough sex with customer matching their 100% skill, or they'll get used up even with rough at 100%
7- Do not bother training any skill above B until very very very late in the game. There are simply no customers looking for A ranking for a very long time (I suspect this is linked to your reputation, so as long as it takes this long to increase, you'll just end up wasting time training the girls.)
8- Once you've got several girls trained to 100% rough, you can start increasing another skill to 100%, although if your customers are still not above B requests, it does not seem to be worth it.
9- You'll only get about 6 customers in a night. Even with a full upgrade on passives/recoveries, a girl can serve maybe 2 customers, 3 if you're extremely lucky right at the start of the night. Don't bother TOO much saving them for "later" in the night, you'll more than likely end up loosing money that way.
10- You can buy improvements, although, I'm not entirely sure they're worth it at the moment. Their costs, and the time at which you can get them, render some of them not that worth getting (the skills one especially.) By the time you can afford them, most of your girls will be near the top of everything already. The extra cost saving/revenue making and so on, are worth getting in the long term, but not worth getting early on, as 10% of a very small revenue, is negligible.
11- The skills body traits and personality, seem to be a waste of talent points. This is due to the sheer amount of customer options available. Getting the right girl, with the right customer for those to apply, seems to be so rare, in my opinion, they're not worth getting, especially at this stage in the game.

Note: most of the tips above, are only valid on the current version ( 0-7-4). I strongly suspect the dev will be making changes and adjustments on several things listed above.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, a lot of good improvements in this update and the story progression was great. But, the five mercenaries I hired got their asses kicked nine out of nine times by two or three naked troublemakers. Overall they were 1 win and 32 losses defending attacks. I'm thinkin' this needs a little tweakin', eh?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Could anyone explain why I've got a negative value there (red square)?
The place is clean, there's good & drinks, no reparation needed, no debt. Am I missing something here?

1663045485637.png

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
It's not that the bandits come too early, it's that they come in such overwhelming force so early. I got attacked very soon after Kisayo's gift by 7 of them, then another 5 bandits two days later. Nothing wrong with having them attack early (or maybe even a scripted event) to show that you need mercs, but the scaling is just completely whack right now with very high variance, with consequences that are very crippling with snowballing potential

EDIT:

Okay I didn't want to be irresponsible before, but now I can confirm that bandits definitely come before Day 12. This happened on Day 5, literally right after Kisayo's gift.

I just added screenshots below. They don't really show anything, I know. I guess I just put them up there to show I'm playing the game and reporting accurately

1663056776464.png
1663056944676.png
1663056973132.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's not that the bandits come too early, it's that they come in such overwhelming force so early. I got attacked Day 13/14 by 7 of them, then another 5 bandits two days later. Nothing wrong with having them attack early (or maybe even a scripted event) to show that you need mercs, but the scaling is just completely whack right now with very high variance, with consequences that are very crippling with snowballing potential
I've tested from a new game, and they do show up way too early.

I've had attacks several times a week, including within the first and second week.
My brothel was being put down to 0 before I could even muster the funds to get repairs going.

The dev took note of one of my posts, and said he'd have a look to see if something was happening that should not be.
In the meantime, just save the game before the night event, and load back if there's an attack... It's the only work around I've found for now.

Reactions: sageproduct

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Could anyone explain why I've got a negative value there (red square)?
The place is clean, there's good & drinks, no reparation needed, no debt. Am I missing something here?

View attachment 2040863
It took me a while to figures this out. I'm pretty sure it stands for "Daily Reputation Loss" and the negative number means you are gaining reputation. I have verified the gain in my game. It's very gradual - as it should be - IMO.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It took me a while to figures this out. I'm pretty sure it stands for "Daily Reputation Loss" and the negative number means you are gaining reputation. I have verified the gain in my game. It's very gradual - as it should be - IMO.
Oh erm ok, that's a bit... awkward.

I'd suggest it gets changed to Daily Reputation Change, and that a + means you gain it, while a - means you're loosing some. To me, that'd make a whole lot more sense :)
But thank you for the explanation, at least now I know I ain't doing anything wrong :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Oh erm ok, that's a bit... awkward.

I'd suggest it gets changed to Daily Reputation Change, and that a + means you gain it, while a - means you're loosing some. To me, that'd make a whole lot more sense :)
But thank you for the explanation, at least now I know I ain't doing anything wrong :D
Yeah, it's kinda counter intuitive. I think it is more standard to reflect a positive stat rather than it's negative.

Reactions: Tomomasa

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Is there an issue with Nobility's payouts?

I've got all training done on a girl, and she's getting less money from the Nobles than from most samurai.
The nobles shows a wallet of around 4K, but seem to give only 1K or less.

So, I did some tests on nobles and samurais, and it seems like a very large chunk of their budget is inaccessible.
Samurais, you can get near 100% from time to time (basically, only once, if the girl just came out of rest, and you gifted her to the max amount.)

For nobles however, the best I got was just a little over 1800 out of 4700, same condition, just out of rest, and gifted to the max.
I've just finished all the upgrades as well, and even got 10+ guards, and maids to be at 100% efficiency, that changed absolutely nothing either.

I'm only missing the "hair brush" from the improvements, could this be what is missing?

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
The best I’ve ever gotten from a noble is around 2500. You can’t get their entire wallet, I’ve asked before. The amount of money they have is just arbitrarily large and depending on the girls energy, training, and matching their desires, they earn the maximum they can earn per service.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
Why does my oirans always gets sick? I dont pair them with sick customers or even rough customers. I also am having a very hard time earning , my upkeep is too high and i alway end up with negatives everyday. Any tips? Tyvm.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
Why does my oirans always gets sick? I dont pair them with sick customers or even rough customers.
skills too low? if they are not prepared they get sick from exhaustion.
I also am having a very hard time earning , my upkeep is too high and i alway end up with negatives everyday. Any tips? Tyvm.
depends...too much rooms, maids, etc. Skills of oirans, served customers for income...could really be everything. My crystal ball is in the shop, so we need more information :)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I think the game needs work on the attacks. I got attacked right away by 3 dudes. I recruited 3 mercs the nest day, which is crazy expensive this early, and they were destroyed by 5 dudes. At day 27 I stopped playing because I was attacked I think it was 6 times after like 4 repairs and now I've been playing for a couple of days at 0%.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes