D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
after reading last 2 page.. i seen some comments like maids 100% efficiency. but if you done sweeping upgrade then you need only 50% maid efficiency to get 100% output. also the sick customer max pond give 75% protection (was it really give 100% protection ) or there is a 25% chance to get sick ?
Is it 50% (Maid) + 50% (Skill) = 100% (increase of 50%)?
I thought it raises Maids skill by 50%.
I thought like 50% of 50% = 75% (increase of 25%)
I don't mind that much, if i get a dirt warning i simply hire one more.

About the sick percentage, maybe they have a base 25% protection (answer c) ?

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

Maid efficiently = rooms efficienty.
If your maid efficiency is at 50%, your rooms will make ~50% only profit and establishment HP will start to degrade at some point if it's low enough.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021

yes as per my observation it is like 50+50
base 25% sick resistance i don't think so , simply calculation issue here i think
Maid efficiently = rooms efficienty.
If your maid efficiency is at 50%, your rooms will make ~50% only profit and establishment HP will start to degrade at some point if it's low enough.
form day 24 to day 60 i keep maid efficiently between 50%-57% i never seen any HP issue for establishment , but i seen 2% hp loss when i have 48 % maid efficiency.

Reactions: D Dave

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
fidless do you plan to add replayable sex scenes (not in replay gallery but happens real time in game) for mc with the girls (both love interests and orians). Since this is a sim oriented game I think it needs a lot of replayable sexual content for mc to keep things fresh imo. If I need to give an example like harem hotel. It has tons of replayable sex content and this game even needs more of that content since this is 10x more sim oriented than games like harem hotel. The other examples for replayable sexual content would be cure my addiction, dark magic, hs tutor, hail dicktator...etc

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
fidless do you plan to add replayable sex scenes (not in replay gallery but happens real time in game) for mc with the girls (both love interests and orians). Since this is a sim oriented game I think it needs a lot of replayable sexual content for mc to keep things fresh imo. If I need to give an example like harem hotel. It has tons of replayable sex content and this game even needs more of that content since this is 10x more sim oriented than games like harem hotel. The other examples for replayable sexual content would be cure my addiction, dark magic, hs tutor, hail dicktator...etc
No. It is a VN with added gameplay, not a simulator. it's a story first. I think there's enough grinding already.
And while I wouldn't be against working on new features like that, it's out of scope for this project if I was to do it properly, not just click this>see pic>repeat 100 times.
I already have a lot of things on my hands including existing systems I need to develop further adding additional content to make them more dynamic and less tiring.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
No. It is a VN with added gameplay, not a simulator. it's a story first.
And while I wouldn't be against working on new features like that, it's out of scope for this project if I was to do it properly, not just click this>see pic>repeat 100 times.
I already have a lot of things on my hands including existing systems I need to develop further adding additional content to make them more dynamic and less tiring.
So you say repetable mc sex scenes for players to enjoy while they grind stats in the game's world is pointless? Shouldn't it help you to immerse in game's world? Also wasn't even first version of the game had animated repetable sex scenes between oirans and mc already? It feels like you downgrading the game somehow... Wow. Also none of the games I wrote there are sim oriented games. They had dozens of repeteable sex and also dozens of story oriented special sex scenes. Which again helps tons with the immersion. It also gives you to reason to revisit the game (even if you complete story missions) time to time while waiting for an update. Well anyways good luck with the game

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So you say repetable mc sex scenes for players to enjoy while they grind stats in the game's world is pointless... Also isn't even first version of the game had animated repetable sex scenes with oirans and mc already? You downgrading the game somehow... Wow. Okay. Good luck with the game
Yeah the first game had them during the early versions.
https://pics.me.me/thumb_i-was-there-gandalf-i-was-there-3000-years-ago-58643278.png

Believe me the first few times where fun but later you only wished for a skip button so that you will not waste your lifetime.
And if my memory of this ancient age whas correct, an option to skip it would have been highly complicated so instead as an improvement the feature whas cut entirely.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah the first game had them during the early versions.
https://pics.me.me/thumb_i-was-there-gandalf-i-was-there-3000-years-ago-58643278.png

Believe me the first few times where fun but later you only wished for a skip button so that you will not waste your lifetime.
And if my memory of this ancient age whas correct, an option to skip it would have been highly complicated so instead as an improvement the feature whas cut entirely.
Oh gotcha. It's a pitty. Thanks for the info!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So you say repetable mc sex scenes for players to enjoy while they grind stats in the game's world is pointless... Also isn't even first version of the game had animated repetable sex scenes with oirans and mc already? You downgrading the game somehow... Wow. Okay. Good luck with the game
What I said was that I'm focusing on an already established story and I still need to further expand on already established gameplay.
My focus is to work on the story and smooth out/expand existing systems right now.

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I went into the Office book, and didn't intentionally try to activate cheats, but just back out of menu using rt-click.

Now the game is stuck in a loop asking for password, and I can't get out of entering a try, and it re-asks after failed attempt.

Same behavior after loading a saved game I made in the middle of this loop; previous save is 30 minutes of gameplay back.

Can anyone help to at least escape the password entry loop?
------
OK, was able to escape by loading the save, ignoring the cheat explanation dialog, & selecting City Map, then returning to Red Petal office.
Overall, still pretty strange.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
The game was really good! I like story based games and this one is interesting. The graphics look really good as well. Is it alright if I ask if there are any yuri scenes planned? There are several lesbian teases with Fudeyo and a mostly offscreen scene with Kisayo but not any full scenes that I can see

Jun 13, 2021
Just a couple of humble suggestions for the developer.
Bring back from the original WR "blonde Fudeyo" (appearance and personality), maybe as a new orian that is a distant cousin of the current "black hair Fudeyo".
Bring back from the original WR the sexy and funny scenes between oirans and some eccentric customers.
Overall the new WR is better than the original, but some improvements could make it a little masterpiece.

bobdanob00

Mar 6, 2019
Was the Linux version compiled for 7.4? After extracting the 7.4 download, it has a folder inside titled 'WR RE v0.7.3 (linux)'. I had no problems with the prior version, but with version I am getting 'error while loading shared libraries: libatk-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
I also had this problem with the latest version on Linux (Kubuntu 22.04, nvidia proprietary driver). A possible solution seems to be to rebuild the game using the latest NW.js version (using the NWjs_Linux_Install.sh script). Only played a little bit, but seems to run fine for the first few minutes at least.

I'm a Linux scrub, but my guess is the cause has to do with the game running as 32bit, as I needed the i386 version of all the missing libraries. I tried manually installing these, which got the game to run, but it was really slow, seemed like something was wrong with Vulkan.
After putting it on the latest NW.js, stopped getting lag. Am yet to play very far to see if there are any side effects of this though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doe467

Geraldwol

Sep 11, 2016
Keep forgetting that the save file is not located in AppData. For anyone who keeps deleting their save file like me, and wants to skip the long intro, the attached save file is right after that.

Reactions: chien180

WhoKnows1

May 2, 2021
Very good game... the story isn't that verbose while it's perfectly switching with gameplay again and again. Soundtrack is very japanese sounding so that's good?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes