kontrasthauser

Jan 11, 2019
I must say that I really, really enjoyed this game. I am a big fan of the brothel mechanic, which I so far only has seen in this game and Monster Club: Bifrost?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Just a couple of humble suggestions for the developer.
Bring back from the original WR "blonde Fudeyo" (appearance and personality), maybe as a new orian that is a distant cousin of the current "black hair Fudeyo".
Bring back from the original WR the sexy and funny scenes between oirans and some eccentric customers.
Overall the new WR is better than the original, but some improvements could make it a little masterpiece.
Yeah, I fell for Blonde Fudeyo because of her exotic hair color and her original story-line with Mei, plus the fact that I didn't kill her bastard brother and expected him to return for payback at some point. When I got fixated on "Fudy-kins", I kept her onstage permanently so others could look, but not touch her and trained Mei to be #1 Oiran (S+). I keep both versions of WR on my hard drive so I can switch back and forth.:)

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
I also had this problem with the latest version on Linux (Kubuntu 22.04, nvidia proprietary driver). A possible solution seems to be to rebuild the game using the latest NW.js version (using the NWjs_Linux_Install.sh script). Only played a little bit, but seems to run fine for the first few minutes at least.

I'm a Linux scrub, but my guess is the cause has to do with the game running as 32bit, as I needed the i386 version of all the missing libraries. I tried manually installing these, which got the game to run, but it was really slow, seemed like something was wrong with Vulkan.
After putting it on the latest NW.js, stopped getting lag. Am yet to play very far to see if there are any side effects of this though.
I'm running on Debian w/ Nvidia so our setup should be very similar. I added all the i386 stuff when going thru the steam install so that shouldn't be a problem. I may play w/ the compiler script, but not sure I'm that bored yet :/

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Bug: we got some duplicate face going on in the new event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^ There's some inbetweens or some other dialogue with the same issue. All hideaki estate conversations need to be checked.

Incorrect name reference. Save is using default name Yaichi.
^
The other question is: Are the lips supposed to move when they say nothing? I.e. "....."
Some of that was going on in the above scene.

More doubleface

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Sometimes, after a long, hard day of work

I drive home, filled with joy and gratitude for my life

I think about Kisayo and how much I love her

She is the perfect woman in every way

If her heart were a temple I would climb mountains to find it

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I love when the player character says about Kisayo "this bitch is fucking crazy"

It makes me love her even more

She has a pure and devoted heart, with a steely will that stares death in the face and says, damned be you, before my beloved

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Game crashes when I change MC name.... 10 seconds into the game, not a good sign!!

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Can't get out of tha pit of low reputation, getting attacked almost every turn by 7 peoples, and i can hire at most 3 mercenaries...seems like a lack of balance to me at some point, i didn't get a hard time with the old version of the game, don't know want i did wrong with this one..looks like i have to restart the game.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm trying to faff about with a save editor. Does anyone know what I need to alter to power through combat?

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
Saka and Yura scene. Both visiting you in your room after you trained them enough (maybe fetishism level I don't remember)
I had to make them work as an oiran for several nights to unlock those scenes apparently but thank you regardless

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes