D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Game can't be too hard.
If you expect to just randomly upgrade stuff, buying presents and not investing money well.
Then yes, game should punish you, otherwise it would be only a VN.

And i like the game for its management, not for the VN.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Game can't be too hard.
If you expect to just randomly upgrade stuff, buying presents and not investing money well.
Then yes, game should punish you, otherwise it would be only a VN.

And i like the game for its management, not for the VN.
You're the one who should be punished, for prioritizing your selfish management fun over loving and devoting yourself to Kisayo in every way.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
Public will be released corresponding the next update, it will be one episode behind the patrons so expect it will come next year

poppyvictory

Sep 12, 2020
Struggling to open this on an M1 MacBook. Anyone encountered the same situation with ”The application “Game” can’t be opened.”?

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Struggling to open this on an M1 MacBook. Anyone encountered the same situation with ”The application “Game” can’t be opened.”?
Message may give more of a reason. Here's a cure for one cause; other causes like permissions in

rich4999

Aug 15, 2017
I click on the options menu to make the game fullscreen but there's not button to exit the options menu?? i clicked ESC or right click on the mouse and I'm getting a Unknown EPERM error and the game just completely freezes??

rich4999

Aug 15, 2017
also how do I save the game? i'm clicking on the save file 1 slot during ingame but it's not saving

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
also how do I save the game? i'm clicking on the save file 1 slot during ingame but it's not saving
It's an error with rpgm
You're not the only one with this error. Somehow it doesn't request access to you storage and you can't make a save
The only solution is to wait for the next version and hope it will be fixed

rich4999

Aug 15, 2017
It's an error with rpgm
You're not the only one with this error. Somehow it doesn't request access to you storage and you can't make a save
The only solution is to wait for the next version and hope it will be fixed
so there's no point in playing the game right now? it hasn't been updated since 5/2022

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
so there's no point in playing the game right now? it hasn't been updated since 5/2022
Read OP about permission issues. Running game as admin helps most of the time.

New version came out last month.
Public, soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Also, not sure which version are you playing. Previous version that is posted here came out in August.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes