Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Wicked Rouge REFINE [v0.8.0 Public] [fidless] Compressed

PC (1.00GB/402MB) :

New links added at 21.37 GMT+1. If you have downloaded it before, please redownload it. Severals errors should be fixed now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
View attachment 2210833 thats my save from previous one
Read dev notes. For android, you just update the game. If you deleted the files, your save data is deleted too.
If you're playing on an emulator of some sort, maybe it fails to link the save folder to the game.
Ask program developers what's happening.

BUT

You need ALL files in your save data to be transferred. It includes config and JPEG file that is used to display graphics/picture for your save game.
I don't see any pictures in your folder. You probably could just drop any picture and rename it to save45, but keep it small and it must be jpeg file.

The error says it can't find jpeg file of the save file.

Reactions: sageproduct

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Read dev notes. For android, you just update the game. If you deleted the files, your save data is deleted too.
If you're playing on an emulator of some sort, maybe it fails to link the save folder to the game.
Ask program developers what's happening.

BUT

You need ALL files in your save data to be transferred. It includes config and JPEG file that is used to display graphics/picture for your save game.
I don't see any pictures in your folder. You probably could just drop any picture and rename it to save45, but keep it small and it must be jpeg file.

The error says it can't find jpeg file of the save file.
Screenshot_2022-12-03-23-42-34-951_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg im using joiplay and already do that but still I can't locate my previous saves

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
With the image errors and the retry button that only occurs for me if I use the compressed version. After I downloaded the regular version I had no issues.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
There's nothing to catch up to. It's a different game.
? It's clearly a remake. Does it have more content than the first one or not, I understand it has new content but as far as I can tell also a lot of reused content no? Or do you mean it's 100% new content?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
? It's clearly a remake. Does it have more content than the first one or not, I understand it has new content but as far as I can tell also a lot of reused content no? Or do you mean it's 100% new content?
Every new chapter adds about ~1 hour of story content. We are at chapter 6 (chapter 1 was double-sized).
Everything is written as a new game, not much is reused. Mostly it's the idea behind it and the gameplay is similar.

Reactions: taler
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes