Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Can someone send me a save with only the last scene in the gallery? I have all but this one

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Choice scores will open unique story scenarios. If you picked Nekomi over Kisayo, then you'll get an ending with Nekomi.
Is it possible get all of the three LIs, like a harem ending or will MC must choose only one of them at the end?

Cuz I all equally like the LIs even with their varying personalities, hard to choose and don't wish to disappoint either three. Still enjoy the game and the on-going story.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Started th game yesterday, am to the part where the assasin tries kill you and ends up working for you but when I train her she doesn't get any talent points any clue why? All the other 4 girls are maxed already so no issues with them. And btw the game is much different some things good others no so good, liked when girls were dancing or interacting with customers but now it's just the night thing but the good thing is that you can level all the stuff from start

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is it possible get all of the three LIs, like a harem ending or will MC must choose only one of them at the end?

Cuz I all equally like the LIs even with their varying personalities, hard to choose and don't wish to disappoint either three. Still enjoy the game and the on-going story.
That's harem ending. We'll figure out if we can do it during the development process.

Oh...where did Kaede went??? I thought She promised to work for me?
I still need to add 1 oiran into gameplay part of the game.

Started th game yesterday, am to the part where the assasin tries kill you and ends up working for you but when I train her she doesn't get any talent points any clue why? All the other 4 girls are maxed already so no issues with them. And btw the game is much different some things good others no so good, liked when girls were dancing or interacting with customers but now it's just the night thing but the good thing is that you can level all the stuff from start
If you send me your save folder, I'll look into the issue.

when open old save file everything fine except background.. any idea?
Try run game with admin, do not hide the folder, don't use C disk for game, do not use compressed version (game is already compressed).

I just wish this wasn't done in RPGM with RPGM combat. Having to savescum so you don't miss attacks and then get one-shotted and die isn't my idea of fun gameplay.
If you ignore everything about combat (skills, equipment, upgrades) you'll die.
You have a lot of options to success. Use them.
The most difficult parts of the game like boss fights can be done in a couple of tries.

Last edited:

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
When exactly happens the error, What are you doing before ? I asked this Question because i want to reproduce the error. Have check the files and all got reencrypted.
I extracted files from the compressed folder, copied my saved files over, started the game and when I try to load a save that’s the error message I get upon loading. All the saves are the same thing regardless of in office or not, quicksave, auto save.

Since1453

Aug 5, 2016
How can possible to play harem route. Because we are management the brothel in this game. Training girls and selling for other persons, prostitutes conflicting the harem tags. Btw i hate harem game.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I extracted files from the compressed folder, copied my saved files over, started the game and when I try to load a save that’s the error message I get upon loading. All the saves are the same thing regardless of in office or not, quicksave, auto save.
Ask whoever did a compression why game does not detect audio files anymore.
Game is already compressed from original 3-4gb project.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ok. thanks for answering. Yesterday i found out that one tool have made problems with the game. Have redone it and now the loading and saving works.
Ask whoever did a compression why game does not detect audio files anymore.
Game is already compressed from original 3-4gb project.
Yesterday there was an error in the compression, should be fixed now. Haven't done anything fancy to your game, only compressed it and reencrypt it. Seems that the error that popping out are still from the failed compression yesterday. Doing the same things with other rpgm games and really only yours reacting this wierd.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ok. thanks for answering. Yesterday i found out that one tool have made problems with the game. Have redone it and now the loading and saving works.

Yesterday there was an error in the compression, should be fixed now. Haven't done anything fancy to your game, only compressed it and reencrypt it. Seems that the error that popping out are still from the failed compression yesterday. Doing the same things with other rpgm games and really only yours reacting this wierd.
Only makes sense if it's soft error because it is the same .ogg format audio file even if size is reduced.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's harem ending. We'll figure out if we can do it during the development process.

I still need to add 1 oiran into gameplay part of the game.

If you send me your save folder, I'll look into the issue.

Try run game with admin, do not hide the folder, don't use C disk for game, do not use compressed version (game is already compressed).

If you ignore everything about combat (skills, equipment, upgrades) you'll die.
You have a lot of options to success. Use them.
The most difficult parts of the game like boss fights can be done in a couple of tries.
nvm my issue found the error, before assasin atack she's in reserve and I edited her and put her to work then after atack they send her back to reserve and remove all I edited, went back to before atack and didn't touch anything works ok now, also read about not putting girls to work making good money so no need to whore them lol

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
nvm my issue found the error, before assasin atack she's in reserve and I edited her and put her to work then after atack they send her back to reserve and remove all I edited, went back to before atack and didn't touch anything works ok now, also read about not putting girls to work making good money so no need to whore them lol
Probably will remove reserve and make it work differently. That should avoid confusion and some buggy issues.

Reactions: chicho1958

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How can possible to play harem route. Because we are management the brothel in this game. Training girls and selling for other persons, prostitutes conflicting the harem tags. Btw i hate harem game.
Because in this version all the oirans are only subordinates with benefits. The three girls which have love points are off limits and Yaichi would rather fight the shogun then let him lay his hands on them as they are mainly the reason why he is doing all this shit.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Probably will remove reserve and make it work differently. That should avoid confusion and some buggy issues.
The concept is good you just need to put her there when the notice pops up saying she in reserve not before, what I did notice is that when I was playing her with my issue I tried to send them all to reserve and got an error, deducting I think only ones allowed to go on reserve are the girls that were there in the first place not the main girls. I also noticed this game is suppose to be played without cheating because on 1-2 days had everything lvled and the girls maxed that's why I'm skipping days and giving the girls rest since i'm making 5-12k daily and 15k+ when working and only on day 43. Now just a simple question is there more jobs for the girls or is it just the night thing? I miss them dancing or rearranging dates with other customers also are there more fights you know to level players I tried the exp cheat but when a toon had a earned skill it just stayed in a pop up message loop so had to level them the normal way, only stats stayed so no biggie of a deal.

Reactions: fidless

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The only ending that will interest me is the harem. It's highly unlikely that I would be interested in any other.

Actually, from what I've read, you can avoid sending anyone to work in the brothel.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes