chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
fidless

I have the same problem, had it on the prev version too.

I did all what you mentioned above and still have this issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm playing on laptop, game installed in program x86,run as admin no issues and the issue I had fixed it(didn't have anything to do with game) weel it did but found out why and incase you run into it, DO NOT put the assasin girl active till the game tells you she in reserve, when that quest poped I looked into reserve and saw her there so decided to lvl her but didn't get any talent points so just wait till after scene with her and game says she inreserve then make her active. I use I orbit driver update(free or.....send me message I tell you how to get pro)all my drivers updated

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I'm playing on laptop, game installed in program x86,run as admin no issues and the issue I had fixed it(didn't have anything to do with game) weel it did but found out why and incase you run into it, DO NOT put the assasin girl active till the game tells you she in reserve, when that quest poped I looked into reserve and saw her there so decided to lvl her but didn't get any talent points so just wait till after scene with her and game says she inreserve then make her active. I use I orbit driver update(free or.....send me message I tell you how to get pro)all my drivers updated
I have no other issues but this one (black BG). I didn't have this issue when i started playing on version 5 or 6 as far as i can remember. I had it on the previous version.

Other than that everything is going well with the story progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
How long is the game from beginning to 0.8? i really want to try out Wicked Rogue original version, but it abandon so there are no point really, and this one seems to be in a very early development state (1.1 gb).

Reactions: chicho1958

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Try run game with admin, do not hide the folder, don't use C disk for game, do not use compressed version (game is already compressed).
no need of that , it was't game issue but one of myOS sysfile corrupted after a crash, fixed it after restore system files

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
I have the same problem, had it on the prev version too.

I did all what you mentioned above and still have this issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i am guessing your system had faced a crash recently. it may happen if you playing high graphics games or apps.
check KERNELBASE.dll / bitsperf.dll is corrupted or not

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have no other issues but this one (black BG). I didn't have this issue when i started playing on version 5 or 6 as far as i can remember. I had it on the previous version.

Before there was a bunch quests now only 2, guess gonna wait for a few updates and play it again

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can somebody give me the cheats for money, or how to get more money by cheat engine, or upload a save that is mostly done?
page 1 save 3 is almost at start before you go rescue 1st girl, page 2 and 3 are from different points, all girls are maxed(except page 1 save 3(just started game there) all buildings maxed, tons items and stats are insane 500-999 and if I ain't mistaken last save on page 3 is all done, just check them all out. can't remember them all

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How long is the game from beginning to 0.8? i really want to try out Wicked Rogue original version, but it abandon so there are no point really, and this one seems to be in a very early development state (1.1 gb).
Even thou storyline is almost same but it's 100% different than 1st version, I only got 2 quests on older version there was a bunch more but game is starting to get interesting. I uploaded saves from start to end. They are all saved in office, files are boosted, stats,money,all girls maxed to that point, incase you want to check game out,also tons items, just scroll a page or 2 you'll see them

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
dont have cheat mod ??
scroll a little start from last page I uploaded saves various parts of game there's 3 pages, page 1 last save is almost starting game stats boosted,all upgraded, tons items, only mc and the first girl stats boosted. girls stats maxed(only the 3 available to that point, or you can jump to other saves where you have 5 girls all maxed and the 3 toons you use stats are maxed, but then you'll be missing storyline, use page 1 last save it's before you save 1st girl

• Love
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
whats the password for cheats?
I don't think there's any, but if you scroll up or maybe a page back I uploaded saves on page 1 the last save is from start before you go rescue the 1st girl all 3 girls stats maxed,all building maxed, tons items and some money, from page 2 is different part of game but with girls maxed, also stats are boosted depending save on page 1 only 2 people but other saves all 3 you use for combats

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Gonna play the abandon one now to see how far it went before I stop playing it, for sure was more fun

Reactions: HunterSeeker

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
New girl was resqued from marriage. She asked to make her a whore and so her value become low with destroyed reputation. I decided to keep her in brothel. My debt owner agreed. But new girl did not appeared in reserve. Is it normal or bug?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
New girl was resqued from marriage. She asked to make her a whore and so her value become low with destroyed reputation. I decided to keep her in brothel. My debt owner agreed. But new girl did not appeared in reserve. Is it normal or bug?
Her event and mechanics will be added later.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes