Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Though the group sex tag is not for double teaming Yaichi with the customer on the courtesan but ment for things like Yaichi going on all three of his oirans or Fudeyo assisting a married couple in bringing spice into their sex life again.
And no customer scenes will not come back as they differ to strong from Fidless vision. The reason he wrote somewhere in this thread too.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
i reach the end of the current version already and still missing this 2nd scene at page 2 gallery, where do i unlock this scene ?

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Who are the oirans you can have working for so far in the game? I thought the red head Mei could join but didn't get her, was that in the older version only?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Not really. Felt a bit weird for the narrative like making oirans into cheap gangbang sluts.
Anyways, that was just some random pic generation. Most likely some of that more extreme depraved content will be available during the "Dark route" with actual narrative and story behind it.
Mind if I ask what this "Dark Route" is going to cover?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Mind if I ask what this "Dark Route" is going to cover?
Here my speculation. Either Otsu, Kisayo or Nekomi, maybe actually though the girl you deflowered because everyone wanted her for her trading rights are seen from the shogun's emissary as worthy of the shogun and so is wanted for him as spending the night with him as the choosen oiran. But as she is not actually one this one would bring her down to the niveau of an oiran which just like the gladiators back then in ancient rome, they may get money like a Ronaldinio but at the same time have the social status of a pariah.
So on the dark path you could sell your lover making her unworthy of being more then your plaything that will be enjoyed by other man too but you sell her for a high price that could cover your depts and still keep her beside you.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Its a bit of an odd decision to cut out customer scenes in a brothel game, gotta love when the drive to cut out anything that could be considered remotely offensive to someone leads to games that make zero sense.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Its a bit of an odd decision to cut out customer scenes in a brothel game, gotta love when the drive to cut out anything that could be considered remotely offensive to someone leads to games that make zero sense.
Well everything takes work and despite some people think that splitting up routes for different target groups it is rarely a good choice if the target groups are not fitting well together. Because every scene that one group loves is wasted space for the other. This hits especially during development because when people think that one kind of content is waste and the developer should better focus on the in their eyes better content. Even Fidless realized this already in the original work when he cut out training sequences. Originally they where supposed to be a fun repeatable sex with the oirans but as they where hard to create, programmed in a way that they where not skipabble and the math of the game required you to see them so often that you get bored from them so instead of trying to make them work he decided to cut losses and so cut them out while focusing on something which will bring the gamers more fun.
Same it is with the brothel scenes. They did not brought fun but attracted an unwanted attention and so instead of putting work into something that only brings hazzle he decided to work on something worthwhile.
Though maybe they will return in a different way with the dark paths but that is so far only speculation.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well everything takes work and despite some people think that splitting up routes for different target groups it is rarely a good choice if the target groups are not fitting well together. Because every scene that one group loves is wasted space for the other. This hits especially during development because when people think that one kind of content is waste and the developer should better focus on the in their eyes better content. Even Fidless realized this already in the original work when he cut out training sequences. Originally they where supposed to be a fun repeatable sex with the oirans but as they where hard to create, programmed in a way that they where not skipabble and the math of the game required you to see them so often that you get bored from them so instead of trying to make them work he decided to cut losses and so cut them out while focusing on something which will bring the gamers more fun.
Same it is with the brothel scenes. They did not brought fun but attracted an unwanted attention and so instead of putting work into something that only brings hazzle he decided to work on something worthwhile.
Though maybe they will return in a different way with the dark paths but that is so far only speculation.
Just to me I think if your going to remove things that are a part of a scenario then change the story. It makes no sense to have some sort of quasi romance story inside of a brothel. If he wants a lovey story out of a brothel then the story needs to make sense by doing something like saving a girl from the brothel. Having this bullcrap where you sleep with the girls but they arent really your lover and you know they sleep with customers even though you cant see it just irks me.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
But he changed the story. Where in original game Kisayo where at best the sandboxfriend of a family you go all the way back and a littlee bit of yandere which why you tolerate her now she is one of the main girls.
As I said already
They are similar enough so you will recocnize many things but different enough, that they are stories on their own.
and so Refine has a totally different tone then the original work.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
But he changed the story. Where in original game Kisayo where at best the sandboxfriend of a family you go all the way back and a littlee bit of yandere which why you tolerate her now she is one of the main girls.
As I said already

and so Refine has a totally different tone then the original work.
A real man will never attempt to categorize Kisayo.

That is for weak men with weak minds.

A REAL man loves Kisayo with all his heart, and knows her as nothing but her self!!!

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Hope to see 9.0 soon.
You're in luck then (as am I)
Saw in the discord there was a post by the dev from yesterday about 0.9.0 being complete, meaning we can probably safely expect it to be released any time now for the highest tier of subs.
Referencing the previous release, the time between the equivalent of yesterday's post and full public release for everyone was 3 weeks, so I'll be looking forward to that!
Wicked Rouge has to be one of my favorite games on here, if not outright favorite :)

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes