fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

vtyu78c4v_2.png
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png zev_999658.png

Hey everyone!

Chapter 7 of the story has arrived after all the hard work! We put in a lot of effort on this one, and the plot is filled with action that captures the usual drama of Hana city's scheming and backstabbing.

Those who pay attention to the story should be able to get a good idea of what the future holds for Hana city and what Tomomitsu has planned.

But could his ambitions extend beyond just Hana City?

In this chapter, we see the protagonist (or "player") accept his role as guardian of The Red Petal. He has broken away from his solitary attitude and taken fully on the mantle of someone who must protect not just himself, but also those around him.

No more passivity. We'd had enough of that. It's time to take action and take drastic steps forward challenging even the most feared person in Hana city.

This update includes a brand new "Brawler" character with a unique set of abilities, 2 exploration maps with fights, and all the other standard features, as well as character development-focused scenes with an extra dose of lewdness featuring Mei.

I hope you'll enjoy this update,

Please keep supporting our work, so we can continue bringing you good content.

Thank you,

Have a good day!

-fidless

AFTER THE UPDATE, LOAD A SAVEGAME MADE INSIDE YOUR OFFICE ONLY AND NOT DURING ACTIVE EVENTS!
(for android, do not delete the game, just overwrite)

Leave your feedback here or on my .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shitler1071

Sep 12, 2020

View attachment 2437494
View attachment 2437501 View attachment 2437502 View attachment 2437503 View attachment 2437504 View attachment 2437506 View attachment 2437508 View attachment 2437519

Hey everyone!

Chapter 7 of the story has arrived after all the hard work! We put in a lot of effort on this one, and the plot is filled with action that captures the usual drama of Hana city's scheming and backstabbing.

Those who pay attention to the story should be able to get a good idea of what the future holds for Hana city and what Tomomitsu has planned.

In this chapter, we see the protagonist (or "player") accept his role as guardian of The Red Petal. He has broken away from his solitary attitude and taken fully on the mantle of someone who must protect not just himself, but also those around him.

No more passivity. We'd had enough of that. It's time to take action and take drastic steps forward challenging even the most feared person in Hana city.

This update includes a brand new "Brawler" character with a unique set of abilities, 2 exploration maps with fights, and all the other standard features, as well as character development-focused scenes with an extra dose of lewdness featuring Mei.

Thank you,

Have a good day!

-fidless

AFTER THE UPDATE, LOAD A SAVEGAME MADE INSIDE YOUR OFFICE ONLY AND NOT DURING ACTIVE EVENTS!

Finally!! thanks for the work !!

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022

View attachment 2437494
View attachment 2437501 View attachment 2437502 View attachment 2437503 View attachment 2437504 View attachment 2437506 View attachment 2437508 View attachment 2437519

Hey everyone!

Thank you,

Have a good day!

-fidless

Looks like the download links are still to v8.0 at this time. (Windows Gofile and Mega)

EDIT: The links on this site are the old ones. The Patreon page has the correct version. I might have caught the dev updating the links.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Looks like the download links are still to v8.0 at this time. (Windows Gofile and Mega)

EDIT: The links on this site are the old ones. The Patreon page has the correct version. I might have caught the dev updating the links.
F95 links will be updated by uploaders.
I just reported my post which has links to newest version.

P.S
Press the button below, magic will happen :HideThePain: Screenshot_9.png

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
after seeing the first new scene of Kuneko Tojo and the retainer about the Red Petal I got a flashback about a comic with Scrooge McDuck and John D. Rockerduck.
There both compete about getting their restaurant a 4th star and to sabotage Scrooge John sent the critic a message about others knowing about his looks as the critic prefers to go anonym. Meenwhile he send his own secretary dressed up as the critic to be difficult. In the end the critic came at the same moment as the secretary and so the critic whas so impressed by how Scrooge handles him while at the same time meals are awesome so Scrooge got with 5 stars one star more then John solely because Scrooge tried to sabotage him.
While I could so far only play till I rescued Fudeyo I feel like this will happen later to Koneko too.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 2437494

Hey everyone!

Thank you,

Have a good day!

-fidless

More Fudeyo is always good in my book.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

View attachment 2437494

Hey everyone!

Thank you,

Have a good day!

-fidless

Have I told you before how you are the man? Well, "YOU DA MAN!" :cool:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
on the mac ver and i cant save my game
Permission issue. You need to give the game folder permission to create saves.
Make sure you placed game folder in location where general changes are allowed to be made to game files. (Application folder)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WickedRougeREFINE-0.9.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Valcry

May 16, 2017
So, down to 4 Oirans now? Did i miss something or is this update a cliffhanger on like a lead up getting Mei, the merchant family girl, and fudeyo getting reactive.

Team Nekomi.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
First time playing this game, Linux version. I just opened the game and the frame rate was atrocious even in the title screen. What's strange is that it doesn't seem to be using a lot of CPU. I tried "transplanting" the RPGM MV files from other games that I know for a fact work well for me and the result was the same. After that I decided to download the latest nwjs files and use those instead and now the game runs fine, so my guess is that there's something in the game that doesn't seem to agree with the version of RPGM it's using right now, at least on the Linux side of things.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes