sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
New girl was resqued from marriage. She asked to make her a whore and so her value become low with destroyed reputation. I decided to keep her in brothel. My debt owner agreed. But new girl did not appeared in reserve. Is it normal or bug?
They are called oiran not whores and no matter what you call them you will treat them with respect

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
Played the old version for the first time, and though i like the refine version better there are a couple things i would love to get back here.

Like some character design. Most are better now but Fudeyo's blond hair color was better i think (now she looks too much alike to Saka i think), and i like Oshi more in the old version she was more plumb and it was more fitting.

Also is there a plan to have tu "perversion" trait again to serve multiple clients or the dance skill in the future?

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Great game, interesting setting and well designed characters.

But I have a few questions and want to give some feedback:

First of all: Is the developer on subscribestar? Couldn´t find him there. Patreon is no option for me, I don´t like the platform very much, but I would love to support the developer.

Overall the mechanics, especially the management works very well so far.
The fighting mechanics are pretty good too, but i think "confussion" is a bit too strong.
And how can I shield my support? Yes, "sidestep" is helpful, but in bossfigths Otsu is way too vulnerable.

Next question is: Will there be a option for the three love interests of the mc to work as Oirans?
Only optional of course, but I would love to see especially Nekomi in that role as some kind of ultimate corruption.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Also is there a plan to have tu "perversion" trait again
Not really. Felt a bit weird for the narrative like making oirans into cheap gangbang sluts.
Anyways, that was just some random pic generation. Most likely some of that more extreme depraved content will be available during the "Dark route" with actual narrative and story behind it.

Great game, interesting setting and well designed characters.

But I have a few questions and want to give some feedback:

First of all: Is the developer on subscribestar? Couldn´t find him there. Patreon is no option for me, I don´t like the platform very much, but I would love to support the developer.

Overall the mechanics, especially the management works very well so far.
The fighting mechanics are pretty good too, but i think "confussion" is a bit too strong.
And how can I shield my support? Yes, "sidestep" is helpful, but in bossfigths Otsu is way too vulnerable.

Next question is: Will there be a option for the three love interests of the mc to work as Oirans?
Only optional of course, but I would love to see especially Nekomi in that role as some kind of ultimate corruption.
Only Patreon as my subscribe star was dead and it was too confusing to update two sites for every post.
Giving Otsu HP upgrades, and accessories, should double her health and help until Nekomi gets a skill that makes all enemies target her for 4 turns.
There's no plan to make heroines to oirans (maybe only with game+ mode unlocking after completing the game for the second playthrough), but during dark routes (optional), there should be somewhat similar content.

Last edited:

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Only Patreon as my subscribe star was dead and it was too confusing to update two sites for every post.
Giving Otsu HP upgrades, and accessories, should double her health and help until Nekomi gets a skill that makes all enemies target her for 4 turns.
There's no plan to make heroines to oirans (maybe only with game+ mode unlocking after completing the game for the second playthrough), but during dark routes (optional), there should be somewhat similar content.
Thanks for the tipps. I will try that

It is damn shame, that Subscribestar is so unpopular, but I see your point.
Is there a possibility to tip you?

Then I´m looking forward to the dark routes or game+

Keep up the good work

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I aspire to be like Kisayo one day.

I've learned a lot from her about what it means to be a devoted lover and spouse.

She makes me a better man.

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
hi can i use my save in WR not the refine version here or i will have to leave all that effort i have put in that version

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
As made me remember this game I am right now just here to say how much I love the interection of Yaichi with his girls and I look forward for more.

SlwE

Aug 21, 2017
Are Android save games compatible to PC save games? Where are the save games stored on Android?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
As made me remember this game I am right now just here to say how much I love the interection of Yaichi with his girls and I look forward for more.
Hello
There is another game called [RPGM] [Abandoned] Wicked Rouge [v0.10.1B Public] [fidless], which in the description of this game (Wicked Rouge REFINE [v0.8.0 Public] [fidless]) is the alt version of the top game.
Does it mean that the Wicked Rouge REFINE game is a remake of the Wicked Rouge game? So I don't need to download Wicked Rouge game? Are the contents of the Wicked Rouge game in the Wicked Rouge REFINE game?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hello
There is another game called [RPGM] [Abandoned] Wicked Rouge [v0.10.1B Public] [fidless], which in the description of this game (Wicked Rouge REFINE [v0.8.0 Public] [fidless]) is the alt version of the top game.
Does it mean that the Wicked Rouge REFINE game is a remake of the Wicked Rouge game? So I don't need to download Wicked Rouge game? Are the contents of the Wicked Rouge game in the Wicked Rouge REFINE game?
Actually WR is the original version that whas created with a vague vision of how it should be. But during developtment Fidless realized that some things gameplay and story would be better different. And so after some experience making he to break out of the sunken cost fallacy and redo it with a clean start. So you do not need to download WR to understand refine but it is not like they are both one and the same. They are similar enough so you will recocnize many things but different enough, that they are stories on their own. I did back then a post of how refine differs from the original and quote myself

First of all you can not change anymore, if you are Ronin, merchant or something else at the start. You are automic a ronin.
Second the Retainer of your father has now a daugther named Otsu. She is one of the three possible Romance Characters.
Third now the game has three specific choosen romance options with Otsu, Kisayo und Nekomi. The Oirans are now only friends with benefits.
Fourth there are no more sex scenes with clients. Only the romances and the Oirans with Yaichi
Fifth Mei the red haired girl that you bought from her rude grandfather whas now rescued by Fudeyo before Yaichi came back and is now her lesbian lover.
Sixth Fudeyo has now black hair and is instead the only loyal working oiran left in the red petal because Yaichis father protected her from her family
Seventh so far the game has no random fighting scenes but this will be changed with next update.
Eigth you will now instead get additional oirans by defeating your enemies and so steal back the old employes.
Ninth there is currently no option to employ Yujus.
Tenth Koneko Toujo is now helping Yaichi not because she does not like Tomomitsu as he is threatening to overcome her but because she want Kisayo as her toy and so to save the red petal Kisayo actually put her freedom on mortgage. Koneko is now actually the most rich woman in whole Nippon and could easily destroy Tomomitsu if she really want it.
Put your focus specially on third. It means essentially that in the original Saka, Yura, Fudeyo and Mei where your romances that you shared with the customers. In Refine at best they are concubines that will warm Yaichis bed. So if you want more romance but can stand it to get customer sex scenes which can be skipped, then the original would be worth a visit.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Actually WR is the original version that whas created with a vague vision of how it should be. But during developtment Fidless realized that some things gameplay and story would be better different. And so after some experience making he to break out of the sunken cost fallacy and redo it with a clean start. So you do not need to download WR to understand refine but it is not like they are both one and the same. They are similar enough so you will recocnize many things but different enough, that they are stories on their own. I did back then a post of how refine differs from the original and quote myself

Put your focus specially on third. It means essentially that in the original Saka, Yura, Fudeyo and Mei where your romances that you shared with the customers. In Refine at best they are concubines that will warm Yaichis bed. So if you want more romance but can stand it to get customer sex scenes which can be skipped, then the original would be worth a visit.
Thank you very much for your explanation
So, WRR is a modified version of WR, which means that the developer has made a series of changes inside WR
Now I understand why WR has the group sex tag, but WRR doesn't have this tag
I wish the possibility of sharing from WR would remain in WRR and not be deleted
Since WRR is not abandoned and the future of this project is, I will play it first, and when I reach the end of the update, I will play WR to see those Share scenes.

Reactions: Gunner Rey
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes