Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Choices generate scores that will react to what kind of ending you'll get.
so later you can accept/decline or something to increase/decrease the love for you?
(i don´t know a other way to say it) sex will always be forced on you without a choice?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
so later you can accept/decline or something to increase/decrease the love for you?
(i don´t know a other way to say it) sex will always be forced on you without a choice?
Choice scores will open unique story scenarios. If you picked Nekomi over Kisayo, then you'll get an ending with Nekomi.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
With the image errors and the retry button that only occurs for me if I use the compressed version. After I downloaded the regular version I had no issues.
When exactly happens the error, What are you doing before ? I asked this Question because i want to reproduce the error. Have check the files and all got reencrypted.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
save pictures do not appear for either old saves or new saves in the compressed version. This results in the above error every second once a save exists.
ok. i will recheck it. Done , should now work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: timpo

mega113

May 23, 2020
I downloaded the upgrade and when I try to load a saved game it won't let me and all previous saves where done in the office

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Although from the description it may not be, I'm going to ask. Is it possible not to prostitute LIs? Can the MC not have sex with prostitutes? Is it possible to avoid watching the scenes of the prostitutes?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Although from the description it may not be, I'm going to ask. Is it possible not to prostitute LIs? Can the MC not have sex with prostitutes? Is it possible to avoid watching the scenes of the prostitutes?
Main heroines are not oirans, they don't work as oirans.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Main heroines are not oirans, they don't work as oirans.
I guess Oirans means prostitutes. If so, then everything is perfect for that part.

So I assume you can prevent the MC from having sex scenes with the prostitutes and avoid watching the scenes of the prostitutes with the clients.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I guess Oirans means prostitutes. If so, then everything is perfect for that part.

So I assume you can prevent the MC from having sex scenes with the prostitutes and avoid watching the scenes of the prostitutes with the clients.
Play it for yourself and see how it works. No one is bashing your head with someone else's shlong. Just a little bit... :Kappa:
You're a pimp, but the main focus is on the main heroines (not oirans).

If you want to skip gameplay (brothel part), you can just not assign oirans to work. But they generate 50% of income, tho it matters less later on. The establishment itself makes a good amount of money after some upgrades.

Last edited:

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

not really you have to train them (pleasure,anal,service,rough) if you want to make more money
and if they accept (you as master or want to start as orian) you sleep with them

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
not really you have to train them (pleasure,anal,service,rough) if you want to make more money
and if they accept (you as master or want to start as orian) you sleep with them
Not that I'm interested in any of that. In fact I prefer that the MC only have sex scenes with the LIs that he is going to have a romantic relationship at the end of the game.

Play it for yourself and see how it works. No one is bashing your head with someone else's shlong. Just a little bit... :Kappa:
You're a pimp, but the main focus is on the main heroines (not oirans).

If you want to skip gameplay (brothel part), you can just not assign oirans to work. But they generate 50% of income, tho it matters less later on. The establishment itself makes a good amount of money after some upgrades.
Ok, I guess I'll do that.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
Sep 18, 2022
Whenever I try to run the game I get this error: error while loading shared libraries: libnss3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. I have that library installed. Running on Linux Ubuntu

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
Can anyone upload an old save because i deleted mine by mistake?
Preferably a full one till the end of last version.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes