jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hi fidless, did you add the heroines kidnapping into the exploration mode yet by any chance ? :unsure:

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
View attachment saka_bath_9999.webm

Hey everyone!

Talk with Umezou to continue the "To the Rescue!" quest.

Saka and Yura events should start automatically.

Have fun!

Leave your feedback here or on my .

Check the for more detailed information.

Report bugs, thank you!

-fidless

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

ALL IMPORTANT LINKS

• DOWNLOAD LINKS
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats):

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
fidless Hello,Is there currently a walkthrough or guide about your game?Also can you tell me how you made the game(engine,programming languages,the 3d models) and stuff like that.
he made the game using RPGM, the models and scenes are made using Honey Select 1's studio, there's a honey select 2 now so these models are outdated. Everything else you have to figure out on your own.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Wow V0.10? I remember playing it a while ago and it had a lot of content already granted there is quite a bit of grinding. I'm not usually into brothel/prostitution games but this one isn't bad. The only thing I find difficult are the battles once the brothel starts being relatively self sufficient, it always feels like the enemies are way too strong and my guys are super weak. Makes me think battles are also supposed to be super grindy since you have to level your hired guys to match the enemies.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So the Saka event in the bath is the only h-content this time time around ? :cry:

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Dear Fidless,
My computer runs on macOS and is up to date.

I was happy to see a new evolution of Wicked Rouge today on f95zone [v0.10.2B Public].
The game I knew was rather original. The authors wrote a convincing script that kept the players interested.
The girls were beautiful and had their own characters. There was a lot to like there.

But I had almost given up hoping that after over a year of waiting at last a playable version might have popped up today.
Alas, the game couldn't start since the permissions were set wrong.
After correcting that, the file couldn't be opened because it came from a source not registered with Apple.
No problem, an exception was set and the game moved to the Applications folder as recommended, also to the Finder and wherever.
But it just crashed. Time.after.time.again.and.again. Just like before. (n)

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes