DDAnderson

Jan 11, 2019
Hello all. I am new to this game but unfortunately it is unplayable for me. I am still at the very beginning and have played up to the point where the red-haired girl enters the stage and the blonde courtesan wants to spend the night with me. Until then, the game has crashed seven times. In the debug.log it always says something about:

[0524/205548.597:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a known protocol. (0x2ee6)
[0524/210336.415:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a known protocol. (0x2ee6)

or similar. Maybe someone has an idea? Otherwise it is not playable for me. Best regards.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No it's not stupid.
When it say's required "Proficiencies=ALL", it should mean each Proficiencies must have 1%, if any single Proficiencies is bypassed with 0%, that too is error and i will consider it as a bug. (Must be fixed)
It doesn't matter to anyone but my logic is right.
Stop poking the bear. The dev fixed the issue, and this dude doesn't realize (or care) that trying to see the whole board is part of trying to diagnose and fix a problem.

Reactions: Casper52

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
I discovered this gem last week and spent countless hours since then on the education of my girls.

I'm on day 126, bought the best equipment, have countless potions and make 4-8k every night with happy to euphoric girls.

Now, whenever I want to start "To the rescue!", I get the notification "This content will be available soon with v0.9.0 Part 2"

But I'm playing in v.0.9.7a already.

Is this a bug or did the dev simply forget to change the notification? Or did I get something completly wrong?

And is the complete number of quests 15? or are there anymore?

Edit: Found a bug. When you replay the defloration of Mei, the GUI is gone. You can only use the keyboard, not the mouse

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I discovered this gem last week and spent countless hours since then on the education of my girls.

I'm on day 126, bought the best equipment, have countless potions and make 4-8k every night with happy to euphoric girls.

Now, whenever I want to start "To the rescue!", I get the notification "This content will be available soon with v0.9.0 Part 2"

Is this a bug or did the dev simply forget to change the notification? Or did I get something completly wrong?

Edit: Found a bug. When you replay the defloration of Mei, the GUI is gone. You can only use the keyboard, not the mouse
I'm working on part 2 right now :)

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020

If u see the "a" beside on the number dude

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I have a crash when I click on the employee to check the special skills.

UPDATE: Resetting the Talent Trees by using the book in the office seems to have solved this issue.

Last edited:

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
I am on Day 30 and see regular thug attacks, however, dojo is still locked out for me. which part of the story is needed or perhaps it opens up after a certain amount of days? if so then why are the thugs attacking?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I am on Day 30 and see regular thug attacks, however, dojo is still locked out for me. which part of the story is needed or perhaps it opens up after a certain amount of days? if so then why are the thugs attacking?
Just wait a couple of extra days. Forgot to add notification when mercs can be hired. Should be available on day 34.

FUM310

May 20, 2018
Hey everyone! Here's a game I'm working on. Already there's plenty of content to enjoy. I hope you'll like it. :)

Here are quick tips on how to successfully start your business.
  • Set your girls to auto-rest
  • Keep the maid efficiency 100% to earn max profits from entertainment rooms and hot-spring.
  • Don't forget to keep your food&drinks level at an adequate level as their essential for entertainment rooms to work.
  • Maids also affect your establishment cleanliness. Low cleanliness affects reputation and maintenance. Low maintenance affects reputation, profits and can trigger bad events.
  • I would focus on improving "Training room" to at least lvl 2 at the start, building additional "Bedroom" and hiring 2 ordinary yujo's (prostitutes) when they're available.
  • Train girls daily, don't focus on sexual skills only. Studying general skills is quick and improving ranks gives courtesans valuable "talent points".
  • Hire guards to stop bad events. Keep "security" at normal-high.
  • A good early improvements investments are:
  • Clean sheets - improves energy and health regeneration.
  • Imai Okami statue - lowers the chance of thieves taking your money significantly for a small price.
  • Music instruments - improves reputation gain.
  • Counting tool - improves profits.
  • Reinforced wood stops maintenance degradation every day, but it's an expensive improvement. A good investment later in the game.
  • Hot-spring should be a top priority to unlock. It generates a good chunk of revenue.
  • The stage is expensive, but relevant once you've got enough reputation to gather crowds. Overall, performances improve reputation a lot. It generates a lot of profit once courtesans learn additional skills in improving establishment earnings when they work.

Following these steps, you should earn 500-1500 coins daily without too much trouble and be able to improve your establishment further quickly.
Hi, I'm a fan of your work. I just want to ask, how do I access the save file on Android, seems like I can't find the data folder even though it was recorded by my device there is a data/files for wicked rogue. Plz for the help

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Hi, I'm a fan of your work. I just want to ask, how do I access the save file on Android, seems like I can't find the data folder even though it was recorded by my device there is a data/files for wicked rogue. Plz for the help
Overwrite the apk and dont Uninstall

ani3003

Feb 2, 2020
Need 0.9.7A Office cheat password. Not working Kuma or Tsuki or Hokori or Suki. If anyone know massage me than

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Complete all Customer "Requests"
Are you sure? I know the one on the second page is locked from Mei's virginity choice but I'm missing the same scenes on pages 3 and 4. Think I'm on day 80+ with maxed stats on all girls. Think I saw a scene of Nekomi in the pictures folder, not sure how to unlock that.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes