Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
Can you set the women to courtesan within the first few days? I think I made it to day 3 or 4 and that option wasn't available under management->the girls name.

If you can, what am I missing to set the girls to courtesan? The guide says that I can find customers in the lobby, but I'm not sure how to get there.

If not, what day do I need to get to where that option is unlocked?

Thanks.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Keep playing, your business isn't ready to open up yet
Just guessing, I think around day 8ish?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Few tips my friend
1. Tomos infulanance can be controlled by fighting in the street if you dont have enough money. 2. Go to the city general store to upgade yourself and teams equipments to increase HP/Eng. 3. Go to the chemist to buy life suport potions during battles to fight the 3rd general it will help. 4. dont spend money on the merc as it does not work.5. increase Ord Yujo to earn you more and make sure manage your courtesan to get maximum returns also upgade of ent room , gest room & hot spring. You should make 4 to 5k a night.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Can you set the women to courtesan within the first few days? I think I made it to day 3 or 4 and that option wasn't available under management->the girls name.

If you can, what am I missing to set the girls to courtesan? The guide says that I can find customers in the lobby, but I'm not sure how to get there.

If not, what day do I need to get to where that option is unlocked?

Thanks.
The courtesan start night shift on day 11 when the house open for bussiness. On day 11 end the day on the office management page. the client will come.

Resand

Sep 23, 2018
So... does manual rest actually do something or must I use the auto rest thing?
Had Yuri resting two days in a row without any progress.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So... does manual rest actually do something or must I use the auto rest thing?
Had Yuri resting two days in a row without any progress.
You set her activity to rest now. She's doing what you ordered her to do right now. :)
Auto rest turn on and off resting automatically when courtesan has set activity.

Resand

Sep 23, 2018
You set her activity to rest now. She's doing what you ordered her to do right now. :)
Auto rest turn on and off resting automatically when courtesan has set activity.
I've had her like this for two days. Nothing happens. She isn't mentioned at all in the end-day rapport.
Reloaded the save and set here to auto-rest (50%) and it triggered.
Rest.JPG

Resand

Sep 23, 2018
What happens when you set her activity "Work as courtesan" or "Study?"
Well, I figured out what's wrong. Tho not how to reproduce.
Started using it with the other girls, since you obviously meant for this to work, and it did... for a while. Couple of days later I had the same issue with the other sister. Where I noticed the issue, and confirmed with the first girl.

She's set to rest, but "Set to auto-rest" and "Cancel auto-rest" is not greyed out. It only works when they are that.
Rest2.JPG

So she's probably set to nothing, but the UI indicates she's set to resting. Bit annoying but at least I can work around it now

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Well, I figured out what's wrong. Tho not how to reproduce.
Started using it with the other girls, since you obviously meant for this to work, and it did... for a while. Couple of days later I had the same issue with the other sister. Where I noticed the issue, and confirmed with the first girl.

She's set to rest, but "Set to auto-rest" and "Cancel auto-rest" is not greyed out. It only works when they are that.
View attachment 1246190

So she's probably set to nothing, but the UI indicates she's set to resting. Bit annoying but at least I can work around it now
When you set her to rest all other activity ceases. It will stay that way until you give her new activity, like setting her to courtesan and study. She will do this until tired and then go to rest and stay there until you reassign activities. Best option is to select auto rest and set activity and when she is tired she will rest, but after resting will resume activities you have selected. Pretty sure that is how it works.

Sometimes it is advantageous to select rest before she is tired when it is pretty low if not needed for the brothel at night since they don't make optimal money when energy is low. You just have to remember to set activity and rest option to auto rest the next day.

Resand

Sep 23, 2018
When you set her to rest all other activity ceases. It will stay that way until you give her new activity, like setting her to courtesan and study. She will do this until tired and then go to rest and stay there until you reassign activities. Best option is to select auto rest and set activity and when she is tired she will rest, but after resting will resume activities you have selected. Pretty sure that is how it works.

Sometimes it is advantageous to select rest before she is tired when it is pretty low if not needed for the brothel at night since they don't make optimal money when energy is low. You just have to remember to set activity and rest option to auto rest the next day.
sure... but not seeing the relevance to my "manual rest isn't working" post.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
sure... but not seeing the relevance to my "manual rest isn't working" post.
I'm sorry, I thought you were complaining about setting girl to rest and her not being available for brothel afterwards and her remaining set to rest. My bad.

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Anyone know if the General Topics and Encourage unlock anything aside from increased mood? I've spent several days with the same girl and the "ask how she feels about me" hasn't changed. :/

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Also it'd be really, really, really nice to have an option to Retreat. I didn't realize when I started that event of going after Kisayo and co that it would keep going and going. Got past the Ax Man, then no option to stock up on supplies? What????

Tips for folks. Before you go after Kisayo, stock up, on supplies. About 20+ fights and some are multiple waves. Went from level 5 to level 9 before I got a Game Over. And I have to load back before then losing all that progress.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes