trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
The hot spring handjob for Saka's new scene doesn't animate in-game. The other parts that follow animate just fine. Anyone else have this issue?

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Stupid question, MC has any sword?

If it does, it seems I lost it, any way to recover it?

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Is the whoring avoidable ? I really don't want to share the girls even with the customers , F the business
I suppose you could use cheat codes to get money and never actually whore out your girls, but aside from that I don't see how you could practically survive in this game without doing some pimping.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
This might sound stupid...but where is the damn gallery? I unlocked a lot of pictures but can't find it :D

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
so once you did the 2 long quest about fighting it's all done? no more sex scenes. I did the massage before in the pool, i guess that's all

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I think there are some scenes where you have to whore out your girls. Like yura/saka’s first customers

rachengold

Feb 4, 2019
Sometimes when using the stage I get a message that the performance was a success, but the profit is zero. I have not been able to figure out what causes this, simply reloading and trying again sometimes changes the outcome.

Is this a bug?

Reactions: DougTheC

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Are the PC save files compatible with Android? Can someone upload save files for Android latest if possible will be really appreciated!

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes