Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Recently started playing the game..

So rn the villains influence is at 95%, I'm dead broke, I can't afford much to hire the mercenaries, in getting raided n looted for everything almost everyday, causing around 4k maintenance, which again, I don't have and the girls are not making nearly enough..

On top of all that I can't join the Patreon from my country as my payment methods are not accepted, so I can't use the cheat either..

Had a gud run doe.. Ggs :)
Sorry to hear that.. send you a message how to get around it ... My friend

Reactions: sauron93

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No, I also pass check with Ito when pessimistic and I can't pass the check with that other guy even when cheerful or higher.
Ito here was seeking Allure, not Confidence.

Again, I'm not 100% sure what all plays into the checks (that's fidless expertise), but I thought mood affected some skills/qualities more than others.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Ito here was seeking Allure, not Confidence.
Of course it's allure check, the point is Fudeyo has maxed out Confidence attribute and yet she fails such check, according to Casper52 it's because she has 0% exposure but as I've proven that is not the case, otherwise she should also fail checks with Ito and Hiki. Why should it make a difference whether it's allure or confidence when she meets the requirements (and she can't increase her confidence any further, has that stat maxed out)?

Anyway, thank you all for trying to help but it's rather pointless discussing it further and only fidless can answer it now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Of course it's allure check, the point is Fudeyo has maxed out Confidence attribute and yet she fails such check, according to Casper52 it's because she has 0% exposure but as I've proven that is not the case, otherwise she should also fail checks with Ito and Hiki. Why should it make a difference whether it's allure or confidence when she meets the requirements (and she can't increase her confidence any further, has that stat maxed out)?

Anyway, thank you all for trying to help but it's rather pointless discussing it further and only fidless can answer it now.
In your first screenshot the girl had less than 50% energy and as far as I recall that qualifies as being tired... a tired girl will have a penality on all those checks , which can cause her to fail the seduction even if purely by trait Level she should pass.
On the later screenshots she is still rested enough to have normal checks (if you made her train she should also suffer a penality).
You might want to enable auto rest for the girls

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I was playing a fresh v0.9.5a (hadn't played any previous versions) and updated to the latest v0.9.7a today. Moved my save folder over to newer version, but when I start game the load button is not highlighted.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
lol
I've just said to you that for other clients who also need "all" Fudeyo passess the check. I've even bolded their names and you have the audacity to say that I'm the one who isn't reading what's being said :D. Again, explain to me why it works for Hiki Yukiaki and Ito Nakamichi but it doesn't work for Wakiya Akitada.

And as I've said, even if what you said would be true (it's not, otherwise it would be the same for the other clients) it shouldn't say I've failed confidence check but exposure check if anything.
on your screen shot allso says group sex that is unlocked with points checked my game its not unlocked for her

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Your original issue was a failed Confidence check, that, in your screenshots, shows Fudeyo tired and Pessimistic. I said THOSE factors may play into the situation, but I wasn't sure. I never mentioned the exposure.

The fact that your ITO check shows a skill preference of ALLURE (A), with Fudeyo NOT tired, Neutral, and having Allure of S+ (one level higher than the request), MIGHT have caused a slightly different result (than a Confidence check, since you have trouble remembering).

fidless needs all the info he can to effectively/efficiently check the code as he said he would do, so clarifying the issue (tired and pessimistic Confidence check compared to Neutral/energized Allure check) might help.

No one's picking on you (well, at least I'm not). I just want to make sure fidless has the right information.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Your original issue was a failed Confidence check, that, in your screenshots, shows Fudeyo tired and Pessimistic. I said THOSE factors may play into the situation, but I wasn't sure. I never mentioned the exposure.
*sigh*

All this discussion is just silly when people involved don't even read what's being written. I've written before that:
(...)
and she easily passes the skill check (regardless of her mood). (...)
but reading is too hard and you wrote:
It's hard to portray confidence if you are pessimistic, so maybe that played into the check.
Same goes for Casper52 who made an even stupider comment.

Like I said, I've checked this with different conditions and the same thing happened. If anything it might be that not Confidence is being checked but Allure for example, have no idea. But if even fidless is guessing here and hasn't checked it this whole thing is pointless.

EOT.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
*sigh*

All this discussion is just silly when people involved don't even read what's being written. I've written before that:

but reading is too hard and you wrote:

Same goes for Casper52 who made an even stupider comment.

Like I said, I've checked this with different conditions and the same thing happened. If anything it might be that not Confidence is being checked but Allure for example, have no idea. But if even fidless is guessing here and hasn't checked it this whole thing is pointless.

EOT.
The Point here is you insist that there is a bug, yet apparently make a point of ignoring what people tell you.
This could aswell be a missconception on your part as the game mechanics are more complex than "S+ > A"
like we mentioned several times... and you haven't actually responded to that one... tiredness has a sever effect on the girls performance.
If she is on stage that can cost you 60% of your income the girl would normally generate.
Same applies to training.
I do remember the tutorial also mentioning that a girl can still fail to succeed in a trait check even if her Level is equal or higher the demand, as several factors work into the final calculation.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I already told it's probably a wrong condition check.
And yes, it was a condition check. It was checking Refinement instead of required Confidence.
Energy and Mood have no effect on a condition check. Only a talent "Finest treatment" can throw an extra 40% chance to pass the check even if the requirement is not met.
Thank you for reporting, people rarely report such minor issues. Every customer data is manually inserted, mistakes happen due to tiredness and monotony inserting the same data with different numbers. :sleep:

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
where to begin...
nice models and i really dig the cultural setting and environment
liked the music picks a few of the sound effects fought could have been more fluent with the music example i personally did not enjoy the standard clicking around sound was to loud for me
city map and locations could use some work out side of the business i am running in the game it felt empty like i am not even getting to know the town itself
regional map was nice looking forward to seeing what changes there in the future
fought the game was missing some random events with the employees and dojo a missed opportunity there
since there is business management could even add expansions to other forms of business with the town map currently lagging in locations to give the players more things to do and random events to trigger based on choices there
the combat system was fairly simple and probably too easy could add difficulties there for people that desire challenges.
I sadly i never got to use the mercenary system since the game crashed every single time i tried but it has potential
and the areas outside town with combat and story plots was nice would have loved to see more of that personally or have the option at least to walk around in a similar faction when i wanted with random events
decent storyline after finishing the current version i still find myself wanting to know more about the girls

all in all looking forward to seeing how this game turns out in the future

Reactions: fidless

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
This is one of the best 5% games I have seen with chalenges unlike the other 95% with college students fantasy with sexual dreams and incest which rarely happens in real life.

The game has enough chalenges to pass through the stages. You have only 20,000 gold and if you plan well to get the bussiness going in 60 days, In most cases you will have to repeat couple of times to meet the conditions and pass through.

Secondly the combats are based on EN/HP/Skills and the healing potions from the chemist and the additional strenghts to buy from th GM store, This all depends on how much cash you have so the bussiness must make enough money to buy all these, If you dont have the strenth you wont complete the experditions to Nakatori valley.

IF YOU CHEAT than there is no chalenge to it so to enjoy the game with out cheat and test your skills with the 20k gold.

Try without cheat and its realy rewarding and enjoyable

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I already told it's probably a wrong condition check.
And yes, it was a condition check. It was checking Refinement instead of required Confidence.
Energy and Mood have no effect on a condition check. Only a talent "Finest treatment" can throw an extra 40% chance to pass the check even if the requirement is not met.
Thank you for reporting, people rarely report such minor issues. Every customer data is manually inserted, mistakes happen due to tiredness and monotony inserting the same data with different numbers. :sleep:
Thanks for looking, explaining and fixing, fidless!

I've never hacked/cracked the game, so when I was babbling earlier I didn't realize these checks were all separate and had no relation to each other... Just noting all the pieces/stats that appeared to be different.

Speaking of, they really are all independent? I'm with Evangelion-01, I swear there was a mention of mood and energy affecting more than dance and training results...

Might be a good reason to start over completely for a fresh run!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for looking, explaining and fixing, fidless!

I've never hacked/cracked the game, so when I was babbling earlier I didn't realize these checks were all separate and had no relation to each other... Just noting all the pieces/stats that appeared to be different.

Speaking of, they really are all independent? I'm with Evangelion-01, I swear there was a mention of mood and energy affecting more than dance and training results...

Might be a good reason to start over completely for a fresh run!
Lots of things have changed since early releases.

DenXXX

Aug 2, 2020
Screenshot_20210524-113051_JoiPlay.jpg
I checked the save folder and the said jpeg here is corrupted when I opened it. Is there something wrong in the game? Is there a way to fix this?

D

Deleted member 3134592

Can someone tell me where is the save folder on android.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes