JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
This is a great game and I can't wait to see what happens next, but.........

I just spent 5000 gold on the "Boost Spies" and (I think) I got one extra activity. It might of appeared normally. Which means I spent my money on NOTHING!!!! WHAT A WASTE! DO NOT BOOST YOUR SPIES! If you were to boost spies, I think you should get something for your money. Instead of possibly getting more activities, it should be a garentee to increase activities. And more than just one extra a day.

I think I am about lose the game because there are not enough activities. Tomo's influence is at 76. And I need armor to beat the third general which has 600+ hit points. I can't get enough activities to level up on/in the map and I can not train in the dojo for some reason.

Also, I bought the female merc. 3 times and she disappears the next day. If I try to use her in battle on that day, the game freezes and it tells me to press F5 to restart. So, I spent 9000+ on her.
You are not supposed to hire mercenaries when doing regional map activities. Game crashes, the hire button should not be there. No training in dojo. To get better do assassinations, assaults and muggings in regional map and this will lower Tomo's influence as well. You will gain experience for you and your companions, plus money.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
The game crashed after winning the fight on the way to the armory.

idk if it's relevant but the debug file says

"
[0520/211435.589:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
"

(second try it didnt crash)

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
hey fidless

thanks for the update of the game. I last played 0.8.2 and now 0.9.6A. I had a great time playing the new content. A much more sophisticated battle system and a grand quest! I especially liked all the new backgrounds. Unfortunately the game froze/crashed 13 times (I counted) from start to finish so I had to save every time I got onto a new field -.-"

The following things came to my attention:

- Fun fact: I just noticed that having 12 Yujo (max) and 15 Maids (for max. efficiency) costs you almost the same amount of money :D
- When you are on the "oversight map" during the quest there is a greyed out "retreat" button - if you can't use it, why is it there? Or do you need to meet certain conditions for it to work?
- It would be nice, if you could look up what stat (Power, Defense, Quickness and Focus) does what. They are relativly intuitiv but how are Evasion and Crit chance affected by the different stats, if at all? As you can tailor make your own character with the different items from the store, that would be nice to know. A note where you can find new equipment and healing stuff at some point in the game would be user-friendly (if there is already one, please ignore my ramblings).
- It's sad that you can't explore the full map. There are treasures to be found! And there are EXP running around on two (or four) legs and I can't get them all :( And you put in all the work to make the routes.
-As this is a broad story arc, meeting a trader somewhere in between would help where you can buy potions (and perhaps some equipment). When you start the quest you get a note to buy some stuff, but I really didn't expect the quest to be that lenghtly. If you have a weaker party and not so well equipped characters your journey can easily come to an end somewhere in between.
- So, Yaichi is the DD, Umezou the support and Nekomi the tank.... When I startet they were lvl 8, 5 and 4 respectively. If you buy the best stuff from the store and a few healing and energy potions (and know that you can also use them between the fights) you get relativly easy through the quest arc. After finishing the questline and running around the Regional Map for a bit they got to lvl 11,10 and 8. But until now Nekomis skills are pretty useless. Due to the story, she has the lowest level and has the least HP when she joins the party but she is supposed to soak up all the dmg... Even if you build her as a tank there are no enemies that really require one. Btw... if she is supposed to take all the damage, why can't you use her First Aid skill on her? If I read the indicators in the story right, she should be the strongest of the three as she dedicates her life to the way of the sword. So her perfomance in battle is a bit underwhelming.
- Yaichi was in my mind a pretty friendly and humerous dude. Why is he behaving himself like a mean thung towards the poor peasants he meets on the road and plundering their lunch and forcing a girl to become a Yujo? An additional option where he behaves more friendly would be nice.
- You increased the number of encounters on the regional map! It's not by much but it's noticable. I would still like to have the option to have the Muggings and Assassinations go wrong so that you can deliberately cause a fight (EXP! Money! Items!). At the higher levels the fights become too easy - you get two or three enemies and thats it. You can just run them into the ground. The battles during the story arc are much harder with special enemies, a second wave and no rest in between. Considering you're in the city, getting two or three waves with a general/captain figure at the end for reinforcements would be nice and make it easier to level them up. You could just increase the difficulty after the quest where you help out Kisayo to not overextend the player when the characters are weaker and you just start exploring the regional map. Btw is there a max lvl for the chars and do you get any new abilites past lvl 10?

[Just a personal thought (and I don't know if any of this is feasible): Do you have any intention of expanding the courtesans sex training? Would love to see a BDSM sub category. You could build a dungeon! Buy stuff for it! As the rest of the system is working well, a new girl could take it over like the stage is currently managed.]

Quick question at the end: In the gallery, page three, upper row, middle picture - what event is there and how do you trigger it? It's the only one I'm missing :(

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your next updates!

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
As far as I know you only get EXP from battles. But that is actually a nice idea :)
You can increase your strenth by purchasing more items from the general store under each team member. That make it easy to defeat . Also make sure you visit the chemist to to buy high powered HP to use when in battle. Get more coins from cheat . Your team should win all battles. The impotain thing is you have to watch the HP/EN closely and add mor if required with items you bought from the Chemist,

Reactions: HunterSeeker

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
hi
i'm new in here would anyone share cheat code of the game?
You can use to cheat but the game is so good that cheating makes it less enjoyable IMO. Either way, I highly recommend to support the dev and become a patron, then you will get the password.

Reactions: AwsHen

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
is there any walkthrough or hints for that game? there are several CGs still locked
To the specific one is on page 2 and the second cg on the middle

Last edited:

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
i've been getting trashed by tomoshihtzu's gang almost everyday i apwnd my golds on mintenance, how to stop this? Or any gold cheats so i can upgrade a little?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I am on DAY 150 and the daily office and night service is running. Income is running how ever no new activies on Kisayos father rescue. ( To be included on next update 9.6 ) Nothing on Yomomistus doughter or anyother activities. Looks like all stop accept the tugs which are repeating.

So the question is which DAY do I stop and waith for the updated?.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes