Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
I have completed all quests
I only have main girls like Chiyo(rescued), Kisayo(war management) and Nekomi(bodyguard) but so far there is no options to build any kind of relationship them.
Where can i find Waifu? you mean she joins that house! or idk so many characters hard to remember them.

***We also need separate tab with list all characters shown along with info, it will be easier for players to take better actions.
Kisayo is the childhood friend/betrothed.

Gorgeous, doesn't give a crap if you bone every woman in the brothel, wealthy, influential, extremely intelligent, and very, very, very dangerous (to basically anyone but you that irks her.)

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Kisayo is the childhood friend/betrothed.

Gorgeous, doesn't give a crap if you bone every woman in the brothel, wealthy, influential, extremely intelligent, and very, very, very dangerous (to basically anyone but you that irks her.)
I know Kisayo is my childhood friend and helping me managing with my influence, but entire game has only 3 events with her, and 1 event at her house when her father got missing(total 4), with very little romance and kiss, no advancement lol, out of whole lot of those sex scenes around you. :ROFLMAO:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I know Kisayo is my childhood friend and helping me managing with my influence, but entire game has only 3 events with her, and 1 event at her house when her father got missing(total 4), with very little romance and kiss, no advancement lol, out of whole lot of those sex scenes around you. :ROFLMAO:
Plus, one Waifu dosn't exactly make a harem...

Reactions: Casper52

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
1621272211276.png

Have this error since the "General #2" quest

Additionally, I bought an item (ring of evasion) but cannot use i.e. equip it..

Last edited:

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
The game really needs an auto save option. I just fought all the bandits but got killed by the axe guy and boom, all the progress lost

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Kisayo is not so much child hood friend as child hood fiance maybe I missed something but I believe the MC and her are part of a pre-arranged marriage since they where children and even though the MC refused the arrangement she refused to accept his refusal.

I must point out that despite what comes next I still really like this game and will continue to play it

I have noticed while playing that some text seems to be repeated especially around Kisayo family issue where you have to follow a path to help her family.

I also notice much to my annoyance that an MC I thought to be not such a bad guy for a womaniser turned out to be an arrogant, selfish, manipulative, greedy bastard during that walk who just pretends he is not when in affluent "civilized" company as opposed to when he is in the company of the poor people.

First even though he had to fight the bandits at the start he had no choice but still when the old lady thanks him and offers the herbs they had collected already despite that being how they live collecting herbs he then also takes the only food they have with them meaning they were unable to keep looking for more herbs to sell that day. Charming fella.

Then we get the Sister asking MC to help free her sister and despite her telling him they have no money he still can decide to free her Sister but he's only doing because he like killing bandit's and there's a possible of loot in the cave despite the fact he has already said a couple of time he's having fun killing the bad guy's.

If you rescue her despite finding some loot and booze you can self plus a gem of the boss he decides that's not enough so tells the two girls he found no loot so they owe him for her rescue and has luck would have it she can come be a free prostitute for his business until such time that she pays off this supposed unknown bill she apparently owes him so the rest of her life I'm guessing.
I understand the dev is adding another feature to the game and he needs her for that but really that's the way we are recruiting now by inventing depts?.Not
Not like she might of been to ashamed of what happened in the cave to want to go back to her family and after finding out from you that you run a brothel I might ask if you would take her in and in return she will work for you until she feels she has recovered enough to face life outside again or any thing like that.

So can you just remind me are we the good guys or the bad guys in this game because I'm finding it hard to tell after that.

BTW can I also say not keen on some of the new stuff the majority I like there's a strange glitch with resting yet not getting her stats back sometimes unless you reset resting and I see we now just get a still image when we train them.
But the actual annoying one for me atleast is the now micro management of the girls working as courtesans it got so annoying day after day picking a girl to meet the clients so much that now I live off just swapping out the girl's as a Naughty dancers instead and only let them do actual requests that come to the office.

It was so much better and more realistic when the clients automatically picked an available girl themselfs.
Seriously who go's to a brothel and lets the owner pick the girl you want to fuck?.
I know you want to make use the training a girl has but surely the game can be made to pick the best girl that match's the clients wants from the girl's you select to work that night?.
Especially since they already automatically turn down a girl you pick if she is missing a set lvl of skill.

Ok that's my rant over and despite the annoying and disappointing issues I have pointed out I still love this game and great the Dev is trying to innovate as they continue the story and build the game.

Just Sayin.

MatoriasDeGray

Jun 28, 2018
Mercenaries were removed. If you followed OP instructions, that error shouldn't be happening.
If you used office book fix, how's the Asayo is in your party? It removes her, plus the hiring button is removed too from the Regional map.

I can answer for that .When you use Regional map for the first time - there is no button, but when i press on any district and then press "Back ' i can see the " hire merc" button.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Kisayo is not so much child hood friend as child hood fiance maybe I missed something but I believe the MC and her are part of a pre-arranged marriage since they where children and even though the MC refused the arrangement she refused to accept his refusal.
I know firsthand about this. I have a 4th Cousin, Carina who was promised to me when we were toddlers; we even went to Catholic Confirmation together looking like a wedding cake topper (I have a B&W pic). Anyhow, in 1982 when I was 17, her family contacted my parents and offered a dowry of $20,000 if I would marry her then and get her into the U.S. I said no even though I remember that we had a good childhood together. It did disappoint her family, and I hear that now she is a successful stockbroker in Hong Kong. Both of us are still single and in our mid-50's. "Shoulda-Woulda-Coulda!" :FacePalm:

Reactions: DougTheC

leorusty888

Aug 20, 2020
i was complaained auto save was missing but its now in. wont save you in the combat chain missions tho i suggest you just ignore them until you got the best gear an a SHIT TON of healing items. i went in half arsed and it leads to failure, until he add's an option to leave at anytime or a shop 1/2 way thru dont attempt it until youve got like 20 of each item and fully geared, you can do with less but it's painful.

Reactions: tricksyg

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Allure, Confidence, Refinement boost prostitution performance a little bit, but not much.
Endurance has little effect, but it improves courtesans health and energy.
N. services improve moderately.
But after v0.4.0 talents improves the most including building upgrade and improvements.
General skills are great because they're fast to improve which courtesans can get praised for which adds happiness, plus you get extra talent points after every skill level up. So training general skills are great for unlocking talents and praises.
Once the time is right, I'll be adding individual customers to the "end day" event. The lobby will show up and you could pick a working courtesan and set customer/customers for her. Every customer will have preferences for general skills and sexual skills, that way skills will matter more. Night services will be a general skill to boost profits and fetishism for unlocking/training individual sexual skills (oral, vaginal, anal, bondage, group, etc.).
CAN YOU CHEAT ... "SEMEN APPRECIATE TALLENT" OR DOES THAT COME IN AFTER SOME LEVEL?

testerdude13

Nov 4, 2019
got this bug when i tried to set Fudeyo to stage work and when i try to click on Fang Mai in the management screen. all this after opdating and moving the old save folder on the new one
Untitled.png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Try resetting your talent tree. I didn't think it had to be done this time, but I had similar bugs and they stopped when I did that.
Why would you not think that? It's clearly stated in the dev post linked in the changelog in post 1.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

Wicked Rouge v0.9.6 A changelog
BUGFIX
  1. Fixed issue with "Tasks" button not allowed to pay employees debt.
  2. Fixed issue with black squares appearing on a screen when playing on android.
  3. Fixed appearing "hire mercenaries" function which was removed for v0.9.x.
  4. Fixed issue with regional map dialogue not allowing to skip text with a touch of the mouse.
  5. Tweaked combat and reduced combat frustration.

Leave your feedback here or on my .

Check the for more detailed information.
Report broken links or something not working!
Report bugs, thank you!
-fidless

ALL IMPORTANT LINKS
  • DOWNLOAD LINKS
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats):
Report broken links or something not working!

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes