Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
When better tell me how you can broke you game work on OLD SYSTEM,
using this YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js plugin, just add this stoke lines codes:

Plus, I realy do not undestend why Irina_ActSeqImpact.js and Irina_ActSeqFsFwdSkip.js,
they tell me, they can not be load cus not install another plugin, YEP_BattleEngineCore.js, if he is already have in plugin list?
Not sure what your native tongue is, but you really don't seem to be understanding 'Windows XP is obsolete and unsupported'.

The game was never meant for XP. Ever.

You'll likely need at least Vista if you insist on using discontinued OSes.

Apex0Recon

Jul 2, 2018
Hello I'm playing this game on Android but got stuck when choosing to fight general #1 any idea how to fix it?

Thanks Screenshot_20210517-082045.png

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Hello I'm playing this game on Android but got stuck when choosing to fight general #1 any idea how to fix it?

Thanks
Not sure if its related, but in PC version there are a few places where you can't just left click to continue but rather have to hit spacebar to confirm. This place (start of 1st general fight) is one of the spots like that.

Reactions: Apex0Recon

Fenris_Lokisson

May 11, 2018
fidless, thank you very much for creating this game and sharing it. I truly love it. The story is rich and captivating, the music and art are beautiful. It creates an atmosphere of feudal Japan, combining refinement and brutality, a typical duality that I personally like very much. And being a fan of both trainers and management games, this one is right up my alley.
I'm always looking forward to these updates and I typically restart the game from scratch every time as I very much enjoy the experience.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Btw are there more quests for the current released version? theres still alot of of locked stuff for me in page 3 and 4 of the gallery
How do get the Pharmacist??
I activated 1 scene with her after I have these amount of quest completed.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
I am so sad to see that, this game doesn't have harem, how stupid is this! though i run my own brothel house, i am not allowed to fuck or build any kind of love relationship with those girls. :ROFLMAO: I generally don't have any options rather push them towards prostitution for money. Instead i have to donate money on shrines to fuck for blessings.
In front of my own eyes other town mens are raping them, what the hell going on!

How cruel the system is! Is there any future plans where i can build my own harem or build any kind of relationship with those girls, ask them visit my room etc, bcoz i am the loneliest person in that whole house. lol

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I am so sad to see that, this game doesn't have harem, how stupid is this! though i run my own brothel house, i am not allowed to fuck or build any kind of love relationship with those girls. :ROFLMAO: I generally don't have any options rather push them towards prostitution for money. Instead i have to donate money on shrines to fuck for blessings.
In front of my own eyes other town mens are raping them, what the hell going on!

How cruel the system is! Is there any future plans where i can build my own harem or build any kind of relationship with those girls, ask them visit my room etc, bcoz i am the loneliest person in that whole house. lol
Waifu arrives later on around day ~34. It's a pacing issue.

Are there any new scenes/events in this version or is it just new combat system?
Both.

Reactions: Casper52

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I completed the quest to upgrade the brothel and now have the pay off the loan quest, but it says it is a work in progress. Does that mean the loan payment never comes up for now? I don't really want to continue if that quest just sits there since it will seem like I can just level my mc and collect money to upgrade rooms and buy stuff with no issue about paying debt each month.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
how to access the new exploration mode and the new scene? im pass every mission and enemy influence is nearly 0%

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Waifu arrives later on around day ~34. It's a pacing issue.
I have completed all quests
I only have main girls like Chiyo(rescued), Kisayo(war management) and Nekomi(bodyguard) but so far there is no options to build any kind of relationship them.
Where can i find Waifu? you mean she joins that house! or idk so many characters hard to remember them.

***We also need separate tab with list all characters shown along with info, it will be easier for players to take better actions.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
all these updates but 0 story progress. Seriously kinda boring now after you max everything.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes