tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Ok, why is there a Retreat-button if you can never use it? Fighting to the estate was super fucking hard and took all my potions, and we dont get an option to retreat even then to buy more? I will have to load an old save and buy potions for like 50k gold to have a shot at this.

Is it a bug that the retreat button is greyed out all the time?? It cant be meant to be this hard??????

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
trying really hard to get into this game BUT man seems rather complicated maybe its just me i dunno
LOL even has cheats and still im kinda lost

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ok, why is there a Retreat-button if you can never use it? Fighting to the estate was super fucking hard and took all my potions, and we dont get an option to retreat even then to buy more? I will have to load an old save and buy potions for like 50k gold to have a shot at this.

Is it a bug that the retreat button is greyed out all the time?? It cant be meant to be this hard??????
Maybe you're under-leveled? Enemies drop enough of them, food, drinks, plus there are couple points where it restores hp/en, adds potions, food, drinks.
10 cheapest and 8 mid-grade potions were enough for me then I was testing this with lvl 8 party. You have an option to skip a lot of encounters if it's too hard for you choosing different routes.

Reactions: Aomorium
Jun 28, 2020
When better tell me how you can broke you game work on OLD SYSTEM,
using this YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js plugin, just add this stoke lines codes:

Plus, I realy do not undestend why Irina_ActSeqImpact.js and Irina_ActSeqFsFwdSkip.js,
they tell me, they can not be load cus not install another plugin, YEP_BattleEngineCore.js, if he is already have in plugin list?

You can fix your issues to play the game on your machine by going and downloading/installing this addon for your PC. It will help you play games like this and others.

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Maybe you're under-leveled? Enemies drop enough of them, food, drinks, plus there are couple points where it restores hp/en, adds potions, food, drinks.
10 cheapest and 8 mid-grade potions were enough for me then I was testing this with lvl 8 party. You have an option to skip a lot of encounters if it's too hard for you choosing different routes.
...I was at lv 5 before this update, no wonder I can't even reach Akechi residene without cheating like a madman

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
New update, let's goooooooo.

(I've been playing at 0.8.2 all this time and now I look and it's at 0.9.5? I'm mad slow, damn.)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You can fix your issues to play the game on your machine by going and downloading/installing this addon for your PC. It will help you play games like this and others.
Nice Pipe Dream. WinXP cannot upgrade to W10. You CAN back up your data, do a few extra steps, then clean install W10 and restore a few things, but a (very) large chunk of what you had will be incompatible/unusable even with DOSBox (or similar).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having a hard time with this game first of all how come ya can buy everything that your MC needs except a weapon?
seems kind of stupid being geared to the nuts BUT no fucking weapon bro wtf??
the girls points,etc seems rather complicated so how to get their confidence up so they can turn their tricks?
night time stuff is useless because their confident skills is low more importantly how the fuck do ya get points ??
sometimes can train them for stuff but most times not because no points AND for confidence how to build that??

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
having a hard time with this game first of all how come ya can buy everything that your MC needs except a weapon?
seems kind of stupid being geared to the nuts BUT no fucking weapon bro wtf??
the girls points,etc seems rather complicated so how to get their confidence up so they can turn their tricks?
night time stuff is useless because their confident skills is low more importantly how the fuck do ya get points ??
sometimes can train them for stuff but most times not because no points AND for confidence how to build that??
Train & set study activities.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Most of the drops are energy items which are nowhere near as important as health items.
I am level 7 (becoming 8 during the run). 5 100% and 8 75% and a few of the weaker ones got me to the estate (plus what i found along the way). After learning how to battle efficiently after the third try.

Ofc you as the dev will have an easy time doing it optimally. I don't think that applies to the rest of us. Atleast give us an opportunity to refill pots at the estate. As it is, it is ridiculous tbh.

I would most prefer if Retreating was an actual option between battles, so you could see "ok, I will have to go back now and try again" instead of "ok, i will have to reload and do it all over again without my new skills etc". It just feels so bad. And if you make it to the estate, make it an option to start from there. That would in my eyes be better game design.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There's a minor bug I keep running into that I'm not sure how to reproduce. I've been setting the girls to rest manually rather than using the auto rest thing and sometimes the game has them rest but they gain zero energy. They don't study or work and they do show up as having rested the day before but it doesn't do anything. If I have them rest again it works fine. I haven't noticed it happening more to 1 vs another girl, seems to be all of them from what I can tell. Doesn't really hurt anything, just means occasionally I have to make 2 girls rest instead of only 1 to catch up.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Do not recruit mercenaries. I forgot to remove the button from certain menus when exiting them.

If this about the picture failing to load I was about to post about that too. So, not supposed to hire mercenaries when doing the regional activities. Good to know.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes