DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
He has responded to you several times. The game does not support Win XP. If you are going to find some janky way to play it anyway it is up to you.
You read my post? I can start game on Win XP...
I just get files RPG MV from old games, were is .exe run from Win XP...
Problem is LOADING sreen not dissapirier...
I think it becose Dev write scripts what not moch fart for my poor Win XP...
For serious... It fucking CG game...
It not Unity or Tirany endgine what use new system and soft...
To run this game on Win XP need just reduze system req for Scripts what Dev write, like OpenGL 4.1 and it all!

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

View attachment 1195943

Hey everyone!

Finally, a long-awaited update with RPG rework is here! I'm splitting the release into two parts A and B. This is a full rework of the combat and other mechanics.

PLEASE USE THE OFFICE BOOK TO RESET THE MAIN CHARACTERS SKILLS!

PLEASE USE THE OFFICE BOOK TO RESET THE COURTESANS SKILLS!

Otherwise, the game won't work properly! (if playing with older pre v0.9.x version).

It's been a lot of work to "recode" the RPGM the way I want it to work, but you'll notice a much improved GUI adjusted to work with multiple actors and I also included a new mode which I call "Exploration Mode".

It allows unlocking the story by interacting with the map to travel around, fight and collect loot while you improve the main character skills.

Currently, there are 3 playable characters, Yaichi, Umezou, Nekomi. Each of them has 8 unique skills. Max level limit was increased to 25 LVL.

I also changed how mercenaries work. You can hire a limited amount of them daily and defend the establishment against Tomimitsu's attacks.

I also added extra items to the pharmacy and general stores to complement improved RPG mechanics.

Part A consists of ~16.000 words for the story purpose and 4 explorable maps.

Part B is almost the same size but will be released ~1+ week later. The script is already finished, I just need to make renders and add the events into the game.

Please try it out and let me know what you think. I'll try to find the sweet spot to include "RPG" into the Brothel management game. While it's not the biggest focus of the game, nonetheless, I couldn't ignore any longer how bland and poorly made it was before.

Also, additional BIG NEWS!

Part B will consist of a couple of sex scenes, fully animated (proper movie) 60 fps goodness! All the sex scenes will be recorded as proper webm from now on for you to enjoy the smooth animations.

Also, I'm making a change to Sapphire Tier. I'll be uploading non-compressed image files as an extra reward, but the size is ridiculously huge (but best quality).

Leave your feedback here or on my .

DOWNLOAD LINK

Check the for more detailed information.

Report broken links or something not working!

Report bugs, thank you!

-fidless

ALL IMPORTANT LINKS

• DOWNLOAD LINKS
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats):
Report broken links or something not working!
Fidless for Emperor! Banzai! Banzai!! Banzai!!! (y):cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, game crashed when trying to complete this quest: shadows in the dark, look the screenshot, thanks for the help. Sin título.png

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hi, game crashed when trying to complete this quest: shadows in the dark, look the screenshot, thanks for the help. View attachment 1196758
Mercenaries were removed. If you followed OP instructions, that error shouldn't be happening.
If you used office book fix, how's the Asayo is in your party? It removes her, plus the hiring button is removed too from the Regional map.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Mercenaries were removed. If you followed OP instructions, that error shouldn't be happening.
If you used office book fix, how's the Asayo is in your party? It removes her, plus the hiring button is removed too from the Regional map.
No idea how she (Asayo) got in my party, but anyways, thanks for the answer, I "fixed" by moving forward one day and then tried this quest without her...

P.S.
Now I know how I hired that mercenary, if you click on any empty distric and then go back to the map you will see the mercenaries option, if you go out and enter again the regional map it disappears

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
fidless
You still not answer me...
I can start game in Win XP, but i have Loading Screcn what not dissapirieer and after it ger Error...

PLS, can you tell me, what i need remove from plagins.json or other file to game finaly Start?
Go with the times man and buy windows 10!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to train up the MC's combat skills aside from combat missions? I didn't see a way to do it in the dojo anymore.

Reactions: hiwarren1

tongtong

Jun 6, 2018
I have this dots everywhere. Some places only have a dot or 2. This image is the most I can find out of other backgrounds. I play on android.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes