Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Well, it seems it enters Black screen if death only if I press quit or exit when confirming age.
My Android version 10 With arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi
Cores: 8

Graphics
OpenGL ES version: 3.2

Memory
4.02 GB

JnA.Doge

Nov 26, 2017
Hello Fidless,

First of all, thank you very much for updating the game! I really appreciate it. I can't wait for Part B of said update!

Second, I'd like to report a bug to you (screenshot attached). This occurred at the start of the first bandit fight in the quest to help Kisayo. I have reloaded an old save file and followed all your instructions, so I don't think this is the issue.

Lastly, although I do not have any screenshot of it, some dialogues (lines and sentences) were repeated twice during Yaichi's conversation with Chiyo and Umezou (I think this was in Kisayo's room). I believe this is just before you get a new task to help Kisayo.

If you have any questions about it, please ask me and I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible.

That is all for now. Again, kudos for creating such a great game! Cheers.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019
Visually this game looks absolutely amazing, unfortunately I won't have the pleasure of playing. I'll admit it... I'm greedy :LOL: Naturally I'm not a fan of pimping the girls out, I'd rather keep them for myself. In the future I'd love to see this Dev make a harem game. Good luck! ;)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello Fidless,

First of all, thank you very much for updating the game! I really appreciate it. I can't wait for Part B of said update!

Second, I'd like to report a bug to you (screenshot attached). This occurred at the start of the first bandit fight in the quest to help Kisayo. I have reloaded an old save file and followed all your instructions, so I don't think this is the issue.

Lastly, although I do not have any screenshot of it, some dialogues (lines and sentences) were repeated twice during Yaichi's conversation with Chiyo and Umezou (I think this was in Kisayo's room). I believe this is just before you get a new task to help Kisayo.

If you have any questions about it, please ask me and I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible.

That is all for now. Again, kudos for creating such a great game! Cheers.
You are not supposed to have mercenaries in your party. I removed the button to hire them in the regional map and added the condition to remove them when you fix main character skills through the office book and additionally they should be removed after the "End Day" function. Not sure how they end up at your party anyways if you followed the instructions.
Only MC, Umezou and Nekomi are playable characters at the moment.

Reactions: JnA.Doge

JnA.Doge

Nov 26, 2017
I see. It seems like the "Hire Mercenary" function was there in the regional map before I started the quest. That is why I still have them.

Looking back, the said function disappeared after I was given the task. Thanks for pointing that out!

Cheers.

Reactions: fidless

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
fidless
You still not answer me...
I can start game in Win XP, but i have Loading Screcn what not dissapirieer and after it ger Error...

PLS, can you tell me, what i need remove from plagins.json or other file to game finaly Start?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
fidless
You still not answer me...
I can start game in Win XP, but i have Loading Screcn what not dissapirieer and after it ger Error...

PLS, can you tell me, what i need remove from plagins.json or other file to game finaly Start?
He has responded to you several times. The game does not support Win XP. If you are going to find some janky way to play it anyway it is up to you.

Reactions: Reij and Kingvlad

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
Hello, first time going to play this. How big is this game at the current state?
0.9.5a means that is it close to being finished?
Thanks

aiinomegami

Jan 18, 2020
Gotta say I usually avoid almost every 3dcg game and just place them on ignore but this one seems quite decent, I'm willing to give it a try later when I get time.

Reactions: VulgarFap
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes