Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Can someone share us a save file for Android upto day 60... I stopped playing after version 5.3 ...this one is a very interesting game & i wanted to play... I would appreciate if someone share it 1167896_20210416200251935.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem_Master

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So from what I understand after skimming through a few pages, the game is supposed to get a big update? Is that potentially save breaking?

Wondering if I should download the game now or just wait a few days/weeks for a new update to hit.

Thanks.

Oct 29, 2020
Possible bug with the service skill. Almost every time, regardless of talents and proficiency, it makes exactly 250 gold. Out of a few dozen times with different courtesans, I've seen 212 gold once, 275 gold once, and 250 every other time. The courtesans are always rested, and have above cheerful mood. Other sex skills have range/ RNG and seem fine.
Enjoying the game a lot btw! Well made, just thought I'd report this.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
T

he dev took out all animations except the event scenes
So why the hell did he do that? I am normally not a hating guy, but this game with only a fraction of animations it had before is not worth playing any more. No training, no shrine, no nothing, except the occasional event scenes.

Are there plans to re-integrate animations, as soon as possible? I mean: as soon as possible?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So why the hell did he do that? I am normally not a hating guy, but this game with only a fraction of animations it had before is not worth playing any more. No training, no shrine, no nothing, except the occasional event scenes.

Are there plans to re-integrate animations, as soon as possible? I mean: as soon as possible?
Because they added superficial grinding and was a waste of my time. I prioritize actual events/stories over mindless loop animations which you would get bored with after repeating multiple times. Play the game, unlock sex events, if you want to repeat sexanimations, just use gallery. There's no limit to how many times you can repeat the animations.
Play animations using the gallery. There are 36 sex scenes with multiple animations and events (a small fraction of animations :WaitWhat: )
Shrine content was tripled as well.

Also, imagine the amount of work if I were to add additional ~20 courtesans (Right now I'm working on RPG mechanics which will allow capturing/collecting new girls to work for you in the future) and all of them would require animation for something like this. I better use that time animating scenes with actual story content.

wr_696954.png

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Because they added superficial grinding and was a waste of my time. I prioritize actual events/stories over mindless loop animations which you would get bored with after repeating multiple times. Play the game, unlock sex events, if you want to repeat sexanimations, just use gallery. There's no limit to how many times you can repeat the animations.
Play animations using the gallery. There are 36 sex scenes with multiple animations and events (a small fraction of animations :WaitWhat: )

Also, imagine the amount of work if I were to add additional ~20 courtesans (Right now I'm working on RPG mechanics which will allow capturing/collecting new girls to work for you in the future) and all of them would require animation for something like this. I better use that time animating scenes with actual story content.

View attachment 1176808
I agree. I just loaded my older save and noticed that no animations would come up any more. So you are saying that when the first time I train a girl the animations still show up, but no more afterwards? I could live with that and in fact I found it too grindy, too, to have to go through every time. But why not just make them skippable?

Vintertaare

Feb 2, 2021
i am supposed to pay the lady 12k and it says save up to it, i have gotten to the point where i have gotten every upgrade raking in the dough and maxed yujo?s as well. it looks like the event does not trigger, anything i can do or just wait for update?

zrau84

Apr 2, 2021
I agree. I just loaded my older save and noticed that no animations would come up any more. So you are saying that when the first time I train a girl the animations still show up, but no more afterwards? I could live with that and in fact I found it too grindy, too, to have to go through every time. But why not just make them skippable?
No, they don't show up the first time either.

The game was better with animations. You could just make them optional. And you don't have to make them for new girls just because the original ones have them.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No, they don't show up the first time either.

The game was better with animations. You could just make them optional. And you don't have to make them for new girls just because the original ones have them.
I see why you are upset, but there are MORE animations that are longer later in the game. If these small ones were added back in, it would make the game larger and be limiting in the larger scope.

Try to make it farther, and see what I mean. You won't be disappointed (my opinion, of course).

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
i am supposed to pay the lady 12k and it says save up to it, i have gotten to the point where i have gotten every upgrade raking in the dough and maxed yujo?s as well. it looks like the event does not trigger, anything i can do or just wait for update?
That quest is not active in this update. Just wait for new one.

zrau84

Apr 2, 2021
I keep seeing them not resting when they are set to rest. I clear all activities and study and put on rest. Also no sex training. But when the day ends you dont get a msg that they spent the day doing nothing and they did not gain EN

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

View attachment 1176808
Yes! I expect all my picnics with Nekomi and the other girls to go exactly like THIS!!! :p

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I keep seeing them not resting when they are set to rest. I clear all activities and study and put on rest. Also no sex training. But when the day ends you dont get a msg that they spent the day doing nothing and they did not gain EN
There's a patch in the O-Post that should fix this, with instructions. Give it a shot, and if it doesn't work, write back.

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone mind helping me with unlock conditions for what I've got missing? Also, usually how long does it take for the public release of latest version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 9, 2019
Also, usually how long does it take for the public release of latest version?
The public release for the previous version (0.8) arrived 8 days after the first patron release (the one for "Ruby" level patrons), and for the version before that (0.7), it was 5 days. The first patron release for the upcoming version was May 7, so a safe guess for the public release would be May 12-15.

Reactions: Stratsbourginton1
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes