Mar 1, 2019
It'll be available this week. :)
So the visuals for the generic Yujos aren't going to be implemented for this version right? Also I read in one of your posts that there might be a pregnancy system for the Yujo. Will the player character be able to fuck them and knock them up or is it just something that might happen from customers?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

releases_public.png

Hey everyone!

Finally, a long-awaited update with RPG rework is here! I'm splitting the release into two parts A and B. This is a full rework of the combat and other mechanics.

PLEASE USE THE OFFICE BOOK TO RESET THE MAIN CHARACTERS SKILLS!

PLEASE USE THE OFFICE BOOK TO RESET THE COURTESANS SKILLS!

Otherwise, the game won't work properly! (if playing with older pre v0.9.x version).

It's been a lot of work to "recode" the RPGM the way I want it to work, but you'll notice a much improved GUI adjusted to work with multiple actors and I also included a new mode which I call "Exploration Mode".

It allows unlocking the story by interacting with the map to travel around, fight and collect loot while you improve the main character skills.

Currently, there are 3 playable characters, Yaichi, Umezou, Nekomi. Each of them has 8 unique skills. Max level limit was increased to 25 LVL.

I also changed how mercenaries work. You can hire a limited amount of them daily and defend the establishment against Tomimitsu's attacks.

I also added extra items to the pharmacy and general stores to complement improved RPG mechanics.

Part A consists of ~16.000 words for the story purpose and 4 explorable maps.

Part B is almost the same size but will be released ~1+ week later. The script is already finished, I just need to make renders and add the events into the game.

Please try it out and let me know what you think. I'll try to find the sweet spot to include "RPG" into the Brothel management game. While it's not the biggest focus of the game, nonetheless, I couldn't ignore any longer how bland and poorly made it was before.

Also, additional BIG NEWS!

Part B will consist of a couple of sex scenes, fully animated (proper movie) 60 fps goodness! All the sex scenes will be recorded as proper webm from now on for you to enjoy the smooth animations.

Also, I'm making a change to Sapphire Tier. I'll be uploading non-compressed image files as an extra reward, but the size is ridiculously huge (but best quality).

Leave your feedback here or on my .

Check the for more detailed information.

Report broken links or something not working!

Report bugs, thank you!

-fidless

ALL IMPORTANT LINKS

• DOWNLOAD LINKS
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats):

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018

View attachment 1195943

Hey everyone!

Finally, a long-awaited update with RPG rework is here! I'm splitting the release into two parts A and B. This is a full rework of the combat and other mechanics.

PLEASE USE THE OFFICE BOOK TO RESET THE MAIN CHARACTERS SKILLS!

PLEASE USE THE OFFICE BOOK TO RESET THE COURTESANS SKILLS!

Otherwise, the game won't work properly! (if playing with older pre v0.9.x version).

It's been a lot of work to "recode" the RPGM the way I want it to work, but you'll notice a much improved GUI adjusted to work with multiple actors and I also included a new mode which I call "Exploration Mode".

It allows unlocking the story by interacting with the map to travel around, fight and collect loot while you improve the main character skills.

Currently, there are 3 playable characters, Yaichi, Umezou, Nekomi. Each of them has 8 unique skills. Max level limit was increased to 25 LVL.

I also changed how mercenaries work. You can hire a limited amount of them daily and defend the establishment against Tomimitsu's attacks.

I also added extra items to the pharmacy and general stores to complement improved RPG mechanics.

Part A consists of ~16.000 words for the story purpose and 4 explorable maps.

Part B is almost the same size but will be released ~1+ week later. The script is already finished, I just need to make renders and add the events into the game.

Please try it out and let me know what you think. I'll try to find the sweet spot to include "RPG" into the Brothel management game. While it's not the biggest focus of the game, nonetheless, I couldn't ignore any longer how bland and poorly made it was before.

Also, additional BIG NEWS!

Part B will consist of a couple of sex scenes, fully animated (proper movie) 60 fps goodness! All the sex scenes will be recorded as proper webm from now on for you to enjoy the smooth animations.

Also, I'm making a change to Sapphire Tier. I'll be uploading non-compressed image files as an extra reward, but the size is ridiculously huge (but best quality).

Leave your feedback here or on my .

Check the for more detailed information.

Report bugs, thank you!

-fidless

ALL IMPORTANT LINKS

• DOWNLOAD LINKS
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats):
On Android, after I confirm I'm 18+ the game enters a Back Screen of Death. Can you fix it?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does this update have the mechanic when the girls can get kidnapped and lewded if you do nothing?

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Maybe I have missed somthing obvious but can I buy and equip weapons anywhere? I equiped every slot but there are no weapons.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Maybe I have missed somthing obvious but can I buy and equip weapons anywhere? I equiped every slot but there are no weapons.
Weapons are only upgradable by upgrade items you find.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes