Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
The principle like playing tennis. Hitting faster can catch your opponent off-guard but overdoing it can result in missing your shot or landing your hit off the target as you prioritize speed over aiming precision calculation.
Balanced is balanced. You don't take risks and aim for the target.
Heavy is just putting more force into it. Doesn't mean precision is a lot worse, you just take more time focusing your body into a harder hit, but this allows your opponent to react faster. I think I also read in "kendo" descriptions about it that it allows user to land a harder hit by sacrificing defense. Overhead hit I think takes a tiny bit longer to swing compared to simple thrust for example.
Faster means you open your guard to someone who knows what they're doing and ready to strike exploiting your weakness.
Balanced can be overwhelmed with superior strength.
Heavy opens you to unexpected attacks as you lose reaction time.
But I'm no expert at tennis or sword fighting. I thought this sounds logical and I had to somehow balance things and add a unique touch to different stances.
Overall it just a minuscule bonuses that no one will notice during playtime if they're not aware of this.
I did Collegiate Fencing for 3 years in the mid 80's (Sabre); you are not wrong.

Reactions: fidless

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Swinging a stick during my childhood and drinking a beer while playing tennis with friends in my 20s wasn't a waste I see...
I would do well in medieval warfare for the first 1 second assessing information that I'm fuc***... :BootyTime:
I'd imagine that we would be so concentrated on not spilling our beer that we could at least parry all attacks out of the instinct not to waste any alcohol! :giggle:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Great job. This update look insane, I can't wait to play it. :love:

In General stances (ranged combat) description for both stances is the same. Is it supposed to be like that?
No. It's a mistake. Archers for example switch between bonus+weakness and no bonus+no weakness. They die quickly, but have some nasty skills if left unchecked.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No. It's a mistake. Archers for example switch between bonus+weakness and no bonus+no weakness. They die quickly, but have some nasty skills if left unchecked.
Will some of the special merchaneries have ranged skills?
the ones you could hire before were all close combatants

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I might have missed something, but is there any intention of characterising the mercenaries a bit? I was wondering if they could be given a couple of scenes to give them some personality- maybe you can offer them a free use of some of the girls as a bonus for working for you, possibly with gameplay effects? Maybe if the girl they take a liking to gets kidnapped they get a motivation bonus during the rescue mission?

Oh who am I kidding: I just want to have a scene with Asayo. She's hot.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Hello,

I played this game a while ago and back then the sex and training scenes were all animated and the trainign had some sort of minigame to it.

According to the features listed on the main page: " Animated busts & scenes - All the scenes are semi-animated to add life to the characters" this should still be the case, right?

Did I miss something? Do I have to enable them somewhere now? My training sessions are now just plain pictures and not the animated scenes like before

Thanks a lot

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes