Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
do you have to pimp the main girls out or is that optional? ive been thinking of trying this but im not into that.

D

Deleted member 3134592

can someone pls provide me with the previous version saves.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
...Its a brothel management game ffs.
Well im assuming thats the answer, but just because its got brothel management doesn't mean it's all it has to have. Like free cities has brothel elements. Theres a lot more examples, i just don't feel like thinking of them right now. Thanks for the answer anyway brother.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is this normal on android?
There're some issues with the android. Probably with layer script, I need to take a look into that.

Well im assuming thats the answer, but just because its got brothel management doesn't mean it's all it has to have. Like free cities has brothel elements. Theres a lot more examples, i just don't feel like thinking of them right now. Thanks for the answer anyway brother.
Whores are for pimping out a d earning you money. Others characters than whores do not engage in such activity.

It says Failed to load , Anyone had this bug error??
Read the OP.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

I do it... I run Game from Win XP...

And you know waht need do it? Just remove few lines codes from 1 plugin from plugin folder,
and delete 2-3 plugines from plugin list in plugins.json
........................ Sound Real Hard, yes, fidless?

Yes, gave still crashes from time to time, and Node-Kit still apperieir,
with anojing warning states (not interferes to play still),
but at least i (and all who have OLD SYSTEM) can play you Game, even after you f*** off us....
You removed functionality from the game, congratulation.
I told you multiple times I'm not planning to support old systems like yours and the reasons should be obvious why AND you shouldn't expect that. It's your choice to use a dead system, not mine. Don't blame me for things I never promised to do.

Last edited:

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
There're some issues with the android. Probably with layer script, I need to take a look into that.

Whores are for pimping out a d earning you money. Others characters than whores do not engage in such activity.

Read the OP.

I told you multiple times I'm not planning to support old systems like yours and the reasons should be obvious why AND you shouldn't expect that. It's your choice to use a dead system, not mine. Don't blame me for things I never promised to do.
oh, okay, maybe ill give it a try. I really like the art and want to check it out, so thanks for letting me know.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
When better tell me how you can broke you game work on OLD SYSTEM,
using this YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js plugin, just add this stoke lines codes:
Scene_Boot.prototype.isGameFontLoaded = function() {
if (Graphics.isFontLoaded('GameFont')) {
return true;
} else {
var elapsed = Date.now() - this._startDate;
if (elapsed >= 60000) {
throw new Error('Failed to load GameFont');
}
}
};
Plus, I realy do not undestend why Irina_ActSeqImpact.js and Irina_ActSeqFsFwdSkip.js,
they tell me, they can not be load cus not install another plugin, YEP_BattleEngineCore.js, if he is already have in plugin list?

• Angry
Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
When better tell me how you can broke you game work on OLD SYSTEM,
using this YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js plugin, just add this stoke lines codes:

Plus, I realy do not undestend why Irina_ActSeqImpact.js and Irina_ActSeqFsFwdSkip.js,
they tell me, they can not be load cus not install another plugin, YEP_BattleEngineCore.js, if he is already have in the plugin list?
If you want to play a game on a legacy system, fix it yourself. It's not my responsibility to provide personal support for systems I already told you 5+ times I'm not supporting.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you want to play a game on a legacy system, fix it yourself. It's not my responsibility to provide personal support for systems I already told you 5+ times I'm not supporting.
Maybe he's fixing your posts the same way he's fixing your coding: by deleting lines. By happenstance those are the lines where you tell him XP is not supported. Solution successfully ignored ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Maybe he's fixing your posts the same way he's fixing your coding: by deleting lines. By happenstance those are the lines where you tell him XP is not supported. Solution successfully ignored ;)
Then I'll be asked to spend weeks fixing crashes and bugs on that legacy system or even remove features from the main game because they don't work on their systems which no one uses anymore and considered to be "dead in the waters". Next time someone with TempleOS will be asking to port the game to his system and gets shocked and aggressive if refused. :unsure:

Reactions: Jimmy Rayor

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
which day does the dojo work start? im still 1 lwl. I'm going to the dojo hall. There is only general chat with Umezou.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I guess logic and straight answers will always lose to noodle mentality.

I think you said it mostly right, but a little change:

DrWho8248 successfully ignored.

How to reach this?
Check your talent tree. You are missing something she needs to unlock this.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes