ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Okay. I downloaded 9.5 and started a new game. When I go to the dojo to train, there is nothing there but Umezou. He only has the option of general topics. I talked to Nekomi about training and even had the scene where she trains you and then messages your back. But there is no tab to train the MC. So, how do I train in the dojo?

Hades66

Oct 21, 2018
I have to say your game is great. A Game with story and gameplay is rare to find in this genre

But while starting a new game (on android) as a ronin I stumbled over a bug. First Umezou becomes a bit expanded and then the game crashes

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Yes on my android
v0.9.6 A?
Because I deleted the entire dialogue from the game.

P.S ok it's the issue I couldn't fix in this scene, so I figured out the workaround. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
This is a great game and I can't wait to see what happens next, but.........

I just spent 5000 gold on the "Boost Spies" and (I think) I got one extra activity. It might of appeared normally. Which means I spent my money on NOTHING!!!! WHAT A WASTE! DO NOT BOOST YOUR SPIES! If you were to boost spies, I think you should get something for your money. Instead of possibly getting more activities, it should be a garentee to increase activities. And more than just one extra a day.

I think I am about lose the game because there are not enough activities. Tomo's influence is at 76. And I need armor to beat the third general which has 600+ hit points. I can't get enough activities to level up on/in the map and I can not train in the dojo for some reason.

Also, I bought the female merc. 3 times and she disappears the next day. If I try to use her in battle on that day, the game freezes and it tells me to press F5 to restart. So, I spent 9000+ on her.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Can some one help... I have played V9.5A using password Kuma and completed it waiting update. Now I have updated 9.6A and tried to use the cheat with the password (both of the password dont work). Also you cant continue with the save. Mine come up with erro and that may be becouse I completed the battle adventure and back with the books. I have to wait for next apdate to rescue my Kisoya's father.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

This update has been rough, sorry for the inconvenience.
With this, all critical issues should be fixed by now. There are still some minor bugs, but they can be addressed with the next update.
The next update with story content will be released next week or at least very early next month. Due to bug fixing and time requiring animating sex scenes, it could take a couple more days than I'd like but I can guarantee it'll be worth the waiting.

Wicked Rouge v0.9.7 A changelog
BUGFIX
- Fixed unskippable text using the mouse or touch during Kisayo's regional map dialogues.
- Fixed some eventing progression issues (related to the main story).

Leave your feedback here or on my .

Check the for more detailed information.
Report broken links or something not working!
Report bugs, thank you!
-fidless
ALL IMPORTANT LINKS
  • DOWNLOAD LINKS
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats):

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020

This update has been rough, sorry for the inconvenience.
With this, all critical issues should be fixed by now. There are still some minor bugs, but they can be addressed with the next update.
The next update with story content will be released next week or at least very early next month. Due to bug fixing and time requiring animating sex scenes, it could take a couple more days than I'd like but I can guarantee it'll be worth the waiting.

Wicked Rouge v0.9.7 A changelog
BUGFIX
- Fixed unskippable text using the mouse or touch during Kisayo's regional map dialogues.
- Fixed some eventing progression issues (related to the main story).

Leave your feedback here or on my .
DOWNLOAD LINK

Check the for more detailed information.
Report bugs, thank you!
-fidless
ALL IMPORTANT LINKS
  • DOWNLOAD LINKS
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats):
Is the new girl(from rescue bandits) gonna have some animated sex?

Reactions: Harem_Master
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes