fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
usually
I am on DAY 150 and the daily office and night service is running. Income is running how ever no new activies on Kisayos father rescue. ( To be included on next update 9.6 ) Nothing on Yomomistus doughter or anyother activities. Looks like all stop accept the tugs which are repeating.

So the question is which DAY do I stop and waith for the updated?.
Check the quest log. Talk with Kisayo, Umezou. Exploration map starts at day ~60, but it's only halfway done in current update. Make sure you updated the game to v0.9.7A.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks I have V0.9.7A and now on Day 181 and making more money. Kisayo father rescue, Umezou at the Doju . Message pops up saying the rescue quest will be on the next update.

The Red Petal is runing making every day. Dont know when to stop... and wait for update.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
You have to join Fidless on Patreon to get the cheat code,,, I dont think the Developer wants me to share it here.
This is one of the Best Games I have played and it wort every $$$$ and it wort helping the developer by joining to enjoy the game.

Links:

ALL IMPORTANT LINKS

• DOWNLOAD LINKS:
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats): Click Here

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
You have to join Fidless on Patreon to get the cheat code,,, I dont think the Developer wants me to share it here.
This is one of the Best Games I have played and it wort every $$$$ and it wort helping the developer by joining to enjoy the game.

Links:

ALL IMPORTANT LINKS

• DOWNLOAD LINKS:
  • Bonus Sapphire Heart++ (higher quality image packs):
  • Sapphire Heart++ (monthly digital art):
  • Ruby Heart++ (cheats): Click Here
Thank you. Some people do not realize that sharing patron-only content directly hurts the growth of the project. It's an extra incentive that is removed by leakers, but it's yada-yada who cares about these developers talking points, right? :HideThePain:

I'm not locking any content that matters for the game and I don't think I ever was unreasonable with public release dates. It never was longer than 1 week (most of the time it's a few days after patron release) and during that period I'm bug fixing making sure that the publicly available version is stable.
For cheats, if anyone feels like cheating, all it takes 10 seconds of google search to find a way how to break the RPGM mv engine and edit its code. Yes, it is that simple. :)

All this "patron-exclusive content" helps me fund the project which I also use to commission extra help for various things when needed to improve the game. I also about to reach my Patreon goal and I've made plans to work with someone very capable to push Wicked Rouge writing to the next level. It's a big deal and you'll know how GOOOOOOD it is when everything is revealed.

Leaks happen and I won't get depressed over it, but it saddens me a little as it shows those people don't care about my little project.
That does not mean I'm not grateful for F95zone provided exposure. I love all my supporters, that includes the fans who just play and enjoy my game. That's why I'm here, providing support, posting releases when builds are stable and urging people to find by themselves how to cheat searching keywords using google. You'll spend less time finding it than typing and asking for cheats. :D

Mei also sends her love to you all :love:

1554_tyyuj_2b.png

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
When Fudeyo tries to seduce Wakiya Akitada she fails to do so despite having Confidence at S+ lvl. I'm not sure it's a bug or maybe she requires higher perversion level.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When Fudeyo tries to seduce Wakiya Akitada she fails to do so despite having Confidence at S+ lvl. I'm not sure it's a bug or maybe she requires higher perversion level.

you might fail the group sex check that is mentioned under extra info

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Or check if you're not missing any talents to unlock the service.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021

I can see Fudeyo's Proficiencies: ''Exposure = 0%'' and besides Confidence S+ it also requires Proficiencies = ''ALL''. That is the reason why Fudeyo failed to seduce!.

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
she has low energy 14/30
low perversion 30% for group sex
and she is pessimistic
I can see Fudeyo's Proficiencies: ''Exposure = 0%'' and besides Confidence S+ it also requires Proficiencies = ''ALL''. That is the reason why Fudeyo failed to seduce!.
It doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure that Fudeyo could service this guy before and suddenly she can't. Besides, for some reason she can service Hiki Yukiaki who also requires "all sexual needs" and semen appreciator talent (which she has) and she easily passes the skill check (regardless of her mood). Same goes for Ito Nakamichi who requires even higher skill check pass and "all sexual needs" and semen appreciation.

Either way, when I fail the check it shouldn't say that she failed confidence check because this one she passed, if anything she might have failed at something else (although judging by other examples it's a bug).

fidless

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Recently started playing the game..

So rn the villains influence is at 95%, I'm dead broke, I can't afford much to hire the mercenaries, in getting raided n looted for everything almost everyday, causing around 4k maintenance, which again, I don't have and the girls are not making nearly enough..

On top of all that I can't join the Patreon from my country as my payment methods are not accepted, so I can't use the cheat either..

Had a gud run doe.. Ggs :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Either way, when I fail the check it shouldn't say that she failed confidence check because this one she passed, if anything she might have failed at something else (although judging by other examples it's a bug).
NO it's not a bug, if you read what i said
Fudeyo had Proficiencies in ''Exposure = 0%'' and Proficiencies = ''ALL'' means at least 1% Proficiencies each, i.e if Fudeyo had ''Exposure = 1%'' along with others, it simply had worked.

• Angry
Reactions: sunaboz

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
NO it's not a bug, if you read what i said
you had Proficiencies: ''Exposure = 0%'' and Proficiencies = ''ALL'' means at least 1% Proficiencies each, i.e if you had ''Exposure = 1%'' along with others it simply had worked.
lol
I've just said to you that for other clients who also need "all" Fudeyo passess the check. I've even bolded their names and you have the audacity to say that I'm the one who isn't reading what's being said :D. Again, explain to me why it works for Hiki Yukiaki and Ito Nakamichi but it doesn't work for Wakiya Akitada.

And as I've said, even if what you said would be true (it's not, otherwise it would be the same for the other clients) it shouldn't say I've failed confidence check but exposure check if anything.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Casper52

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
lol
I've just said to you that for other clients who also need "all" Fudeyo passess the check. I've even bolded their names and you have the audacity to say that I'm the one who isn't reading what's being said :D. Again, explain to me why it works for Hiki Yukiaki and Ito Nakamichi but it doesn't work for Wakiya Akitada.

And as I've said, even if what you said would be true (it's not, otherwise it would be the same for the other clients) it shouldn't say I've failed confidence check but exposure check if anything.
One thing I noticed -

In the check you have that failed, her mood was 'Pessimistic'. In the one that passed above, her mood was 'Neutral'.

It's hard to portray confidence if you are pessimistic, so maybe that played into the check.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
One thing I noticed -

In the check you have that failed, her mood was 'Pessimistic'. In the one that passed above, her mood was 'Neutral'.

It's hard to portray confidence if you are pessimistic, so maybe that played into the check.
No, I also pass check with Ito when pessimistic and I can't pass the check with that other guy even when cheerful or higher.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenGarden
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes