Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
fidless Oh, I did see the influence warning under the day counter thingy, no worries. And the exclamation icon thingy, too. From what I understand, my bane was expecting it to be "you need to hit 100% to get the influence gameover" rather than "keeping it high enough for some time is enough for the gameover".

I missed the unlocking of the Regional Map feature, and by the time I figured out where it was (and what it was exactly I needed to do to reduce Tomomitsu influence) I was at ~70% influence. Things just snowballed from there: I already spent alot of money on upgrades so I could not afford the 15k option, things like assassinations and assaults were too few and far between (with the latter needing a party, which means mercenaries, which means even more gold needed) and at that point I was the proverbial snowball in hell with ~85% influence.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Hey fidless thanks for the new version (v 0.8.2).

It was really fun to play Wicked Rouge again and the scene where Kisayo send Nekomi to you in the evening was great. I noticed you seperated the event with Kisayo and Nekomi and you no longer have to decide between those two - great job!

- In that regard you might want to review the text in the intoduction event as it still says that you will have to decide with which of these two girls you want to spent the evening.
- In the quest "Spread the love" you sould take a look at the text from Meis' event as well.
- After Nekomis event the Gallery picture (No. 41) ingame is not unlocked (No Data).
- Gallery picture 20 (ingame) is missing:
Picture 20.jpg
- I guess gallery picture 14 & 15 depend on if either Meis virginity is taken by Yaichi or sold to a customer - as you can only have either one of them, perhaps remove the other one, so that you actually can get to 100 % completion. It's evil from you to dangle that carrot infront of perfectionists when you can never get there :)
- I'm still voting for a week system so you can plan your next moves to get your girls ready for the weekend. Maybe write the weekday below the gameday. It might not make much of a difference later in the game, but at the beginning where money is scarce, it might help.
- I'm still missing a scene in the gallery of the main menu: Page 3, top line, the scene in the middle. As I have everything else in the in-game gallery except for the above mentioned things, I'm pretty sure it should be unlocked.
- The quest "Spread the love" is great, but you should continue it, add a few more scenes to every girl and make them repeatable. You're the proud owner of a pleasure house, you should alway be able to have fun with your girls!
- In addition, you could add some repeatable events to make the game more lively. You could use some previous events where the girls are hired by customers and slightly alter the text to simulate addition visits. Perhaps add an option to toggle this option on or off and mark the events that are repeats.

Regarding the regional map in Kisayos room - I think the system could use some balancing:

- I loaded my previous save from v0.7.3 before attacking the 3rd general and had a high influence of Tomomitsu. I had to invest a good deal of money to get to lower percentages and at that time I already took every mission on the board for quite a while to level up my mercenaries.
- The events occuring on the map - even if you use the spy boost - are too little to effectively keep Tomomitsus influence in check. Even with the boost I occasionally get up to 3 days without a single new mission.
- It seems to me that the successrates of the Mugging and Assassination Missions depend on Yaichis lvl? That might be great, but with so few missions I would perfer the option to fight it out to level up my mercenaries.

- I would love to see some more BDSM in your game (not just the few occasionally glimpses here and there). Some training in this direction would be great :D

Keep up the good work and I'm already looking forward to the next version of the game!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I usually hate RPGM but so far I'm pleasantly surprised. I like the art style. I like brothell management games. I usually hate the UI for RPGM games but you seem to have taken the time to customize the UI such that it's intuitive and pleasant to look at. I've only messed around with it a little so far since I'm kind of messing with it while I work but so far I like it. Looking forward to checking it out a bit more.

stevetheegg

Sep 19, 2018
I encountered an annoying bug where Yura is unable to recover her stats while in rest mode and had to go to a previous save. Otherwise, a well done game.

Feb 26, 2020
Hey fidless thanks for the new version (v 0.8.2).

It was really fun to play Wicked Rouge again and the scene where Kisayo send Nekomi to you in the evening was great. I noticed you seperated the event with Kisayo and Nekomi and you no longer have to decide between those two - great job!

- In that regard you might want to review the text in the intoduction event as it still says that you will have to decide with which of these two girls you want to spent the evening.
- In the quest "Spread the love" you sould take a look at the text from Meis' event as well.
- After Nekomis event the Gallery picture (No. 41) ingame is not unlocked (No Data).
- Gallery picture 20 (ingame) is missing:
View attachment 985496
- I guess gallery picture 14 & 15 depend on if either Meis virginity is taken by Yaichi or sold to a customer - as you can only have either one of them, perhaps remove the other one, so that you actually can get to 100 % completion. It's evil from you to dangle that carrot infront of perfectionists when you can never get there :)
- I'm still voting for a week system so you can plan your next moves to get your girls ready for the weekend. Maybe write the weekday below the gameday. It might not make much of a difference later in the game, but at the beginning where money is scarce, it might help.
- I'm still missing a scene in the gallery of the main menu: Page 3, top line, the scene in the middle. As I have everything else in the in-game gallery except for the above mentioned things, I'm pretty sure it should be unlocked.
- The quest "Spread the love" is great, but you should continue it, add a few more scenes to every girl and make them repeatable. You're the proud owner of a pleasure house, you should alway be able to have fun with your girls!
- In addition, you could add some repeatable events to make the game more lively. You could use some previous events where the girls are hired by customers and slightly alter the text to simulate addition visits. Perhaps add an option to toggle this option on or off and mark the events that are repeats.

Regarding the regional map in Kisayos room - I think the system could use some balancing:

- I loaded my previous save from v0.7.3 before attacking the 3rd general and had a high influence of Tomomitsu. I had to invest a good deal of money to get to lower percentages and at that time I already took every mission on the board for quite a while to level up my mercenaries.
- The events occuring on the map - even if you use the spy boost - are too little to effectively keep Tomomitsus influence in check. Even with the boost I occasionally get up to 3 days without a single new mission.
- It seems to me that the successrates of the Mugging and Assassination Missions depend on Yaichis lvl? That might be great, but with so few missions I would perfer the option to fight it out to level up my mercenaries.

- I would love to see some more BDSM in your game (not just the few occasionally glimpses here and there). Some training in this direction would be great :D

Keep up the good work and I'm already looking forward to the next version of the game!
Actually you can unlock the 41st photo in the gallery if you choose not to kiss Nekomi at the lake, although that really bothered me when I chose to kiss her and the gallery notification pops up but there was no pic at all. I'm not sure if your save work like mine but that's my solution

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Think i have finished most of the content and i must say that i loved it!!! Great job.
I encountered 2 weird thing though :

I used Mei as my dancer while training other stats and she did well. When i could do an erotic show i did but even though it said all was good i earned ... 0 coins.
Switching to normal or using another girl had no problem but erotic with Mei always gave me 0. After a while i tried again and it was good normal.

Another very annoying think is during combat, i cannot select my target. Either i cannot select but one enemy, or it select the one next to it ... don't understand. So i cannot use any strategy or even focus one dude because i sometime cannot select the same guy for each turn.

Jailbird92

Jan 4, 2019
hi.B4 anything else,this game is very well made good job.
just want to know.did you put limit on how much you can save coz im save scum so much on this game.and well i almost have 8/9 page full,i cant save any more without deleting other previous save i made.is it just me.or there something wrong here?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

I had similar issues and it may just be the fact that it was my first play through so I didn't really know what I was doing, but by the time the regional map options opened up there's no way I could make enough money to hire a party and then do the missions. I did try one with just me and Nekomi and we got slaughtered. I think for my next play through I'll take the character with the combat bonuses. I was level 3 when I tried it and further training in the dojo didn't seem to be doing anything for me.

Tomomitsu's influence in my game when I tried the mission was up to around 85% and I did have the first level of all of the room upgrades bought as well as most of the 1 off improvements, but not all of them. The only room I had the 2nd upgrade for was the one that gives you extra action points. I suspect maybe there is a more optimal order to do the upgrades in than what I did as well.

Earning money seemed pretty slow except when there was one of those special tasks I could assign a girl to. Usually I earn less than 500 per day and sometimes I would even lose money if there was only 1 girl working (they all have A or higher in everything so none of them ever fail any work). If I have at least 2 girls with enough energy to work then it's always profitable but rarely much more than 500-1000 per day.

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Think i have finished most of the content and i must say that i loved it!!! Great job.
I encountered 2 weird thing though :

I used Mei as my dancer while training other stats and she did well. When i could do an erotic show i did but even though it said all was good i earned ... 0 coins.
Switching to normal or using another girl had no problem but erotic with Mei always gave me 0. After a while i tried again and it was good normal.

Another very annoying think is during combat, i cannot select my target. Either i cannot select but one enemy, or it select the one next to it ... don't understand. So i cannot use any strategy or even focus one dude because i sometime cannot select the same guy for each turn.
About selecting target, move your mouse away from game and try using arrow keys. Or use the mouse to select if you prefer that way. In certain cases though I believe a 'front-row' enemy may block you from attacking those in the rear.

I have the same 0 coin earned from Mei dancing bug, but it's random for me instead of always.

Last edited:

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
More notes:

+ Experinenced Mei dancing bug too. I guess its somehow connected to her skills other than dancing. I just trained her in other skills and bug with 0 income from her stage performance gone away.

+ How about boost exp gain by girls from work? (mb by talent in skilltree, thou) From using skills on practice. Im not an expert of education, but seems it's a bit illogical to me, that they are gain most EXP from trainers only. And it will give more flexibility to buildings from start.

Now, if player dont build high lvl trainroom fast as possible, and dedicated all ap possible to train and console girls, he will be gimped lower income for a long time. Not much managment choices here. (however mb that is the point, dev wants to deliver)

+ And.. who those guys in perversion trainings? Yaichi get coin from them? Or pays them? More fields to develop here.

+ Seems to me there also possible 3 approaches to developing by different routes in game

1 - wanderer - it is how game concept looks now. With some flaws. You build masterroom to max AP, train room, training/training, fight, pay to mercs/pay to authorities to squeeze out Tomomitsu influence and, kinda, win. "VN/event" approach
2 - pedler - you can, theoretically, possibly start from yojorooms, entertainments, stage. pay for training lessons, for mercs and autorities and win. There will be need more cosiderable income from these buildings at start (MC bonus to income from less educated workers, bonus exp from work?), and more reliable gain exp for girls from working. Actually it will be more "manager" approach, i think.
3 - ronin - you build masterroom to max AP, train room, training/training, but must income would gain from succeceed raids.
(attracted yojos, lured away clients, cheaper mercs, fame/reputation service discount?). There will be need to add more combat missions on region map, and make winnings there more stable and bigger than other routes. mb cosider possibility to buid Dojo from start. (story events related connect to higher levels) "Yakuza"/conquest sorta approach to win

Now all 3 routes looks same, not much gameplay style difference here, and minimum effective variants to building.

Im keep posting just thinking out loud here, wishes without any special claims. Got carried away by this game, more than i thought.

Thx for reading my blogspot wall of text.

P.S. Kisayo - my favorite girl. I wish i had so active, single-minded and heart attached childhood friend.

Reactions: fidless

caju

Oct 5, 2017
+ Experinenced Mei dancing bug too. I guess its somehow connected to her skills other than dancing. I just trained her in other skills and bug with 0 income from her stage performance gone away.
There is a fix if you are willing to look for it

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if I ran into a bug or just bad luck but I had a day where 2 different customers made a request for the same girl on the same day so obviously I could only do 1 of the 2 requests. It seems like they're unique events so I'm not sure if that means I permanently miss out on whichever one I didn't pick or if it'll cycle back around again at some point. I've only seen that happen once so far. It's not that common to get 2 requests on the same day anyway and in every other instance they always requested a different girl.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Not sure if I ran into a bug or just bad luck but I had a day where 2 different customers made a request for the same girl on the same day so obviously I could only do 1 of the 2 requests. It seems like they're unique events so I'm not sure if that means I permanently miss out on whichever one I didn't pick or if it'll cycle back around again at some point. I've only seen that happen once so far. It's not that common to get 2 requests on the same day anyway and in every other instance they always requested a different girl.
VIP will reappear again even if the requests disappear :)
It's probably daily ~1/7 random chance.

More notes:

+ How about boost exp gain by girls from work? (mb by talent in skilltree, thou) From using skills on practice. Im not an expert of education, but seems it's a bit illogical to me, that they are gain most EXP from trainers only. And it will give more flexibility to buildings from start.

Now, if player dont build high lvl trainroom fast as possible, and dedicated all ap possible to train and console girls, he will be gimped lower income for a long time. Not much managment choices here. (however mb that is the point, dev wants to deliver)

+ And.. who those guys in perversion trainings? Yaichi get coin from them? Or pays them? More fields to develop here.

+ Seems to me there also possible 3 approaches to developing by different routes in game

1 - wanderer - it is how game concept looks now. With some flaws. You build masterroom to max AP, train room, training/training, fight, pay to mercs/pay to authorities to squeeze out Tomomitsu influence and, kinda, win. "VN/event" approach
2 - pedler - you can, theoretically, possibly start from yojorooms, entertainments, stage. pay for training lessons, for mercs and autorities and win. There will be need more cosiderable income from these buildings at start (MC bonus to income from less educated workers, bonus exp from work?), and more reliable gain exp for girls from working. Actually it will be more "manager" approach, i think.
3 - ronin - you build masterroom to max AP, train room, training/training, but must income would gain from succeceed raids.
(attracted yojos, lured away clients, cheaper mercs, fame/reputation service discount?). There will be need to add more combat missions on region map, and make winnings there more stable and bigger than other routes. mb cosider possibility to buid Dojo from start. (story events related connect to higher levels) "Yakuza"/conquest sorta approach to win

Now all 3 routes looks same, not much gameplay style difference here, and minimum effective variants to building.

Im keep posting just thinking out loud here, wishes without any special claims. Got carried away by this game, more than i thought.

Thx for reading my blogspot wall of text.

P.S. Kisayo - my favorite girl. I wish i had so active, single-minded and heart attached childhood friend.
Classes will feel differently. The game has a big scope and it takes a lot of work to craft everything. There'll be changes, the ones that I work currently will vastly improve combat. I also have extra plans for regional maps and ordinary yujo's. It'll let me add an extra layer of how the player approaches the game with his choice of class with different playstyles.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
hi.B4 anything else,this game is very well made good job.
just want to know.did you put limit on how much you can save coz im save scum so much on this game.and well i almost have 8/9 page full,i cant save any more without deleting other previous save i made.is it just me.or there something wrong here?
i know what you mean, you like me save alot of the sex scense.

Blahert

Nov 21, 2020
Bug found. Actions taken: started game for the first time, entered options, reduced all sounds to 0% (but not master volume because I glossed over it), returned to main menu, clicked gallery. Screen cap of bug report attached

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes