resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I found "Saka" bug

I tried switch studies or disable it, toggle autorest option, nothing worked. She still fucks with thug for her own fun. Not that i m against it, but it's definitely not as should be in this situation.

save and pic attached, remove ".txt" on filename save to work, added to upload

P.S. "yura" patch applied

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The 3 starting classes are kind of an interesting choice. Wanderer and Pedler both seem like pretty nice early game bonuses. Pedler lets you build your base up faster. Wanderer lets you train your girls up faster. Ronin seems like a stronger late game bonus making combat easier and also giving you a bonus to fight your rival's influence. I haven't made it very far yet though so I've really only seen the utility of the first 2 so far. Once I get to the combat part I've been getting owned pretty badly as either the Wanderer or the Pedler. I still need to try the Ronin and see whether the combat bonuses make a big difference for that.

Edit: So after playing all three of these a bit more, personally I think the Wanderer is the strongest overall. The huge boost he gets to sex training with the girls lets you level them up WAY faster than the other 2 classes. He's not as good in combat as the Ronin but the majority of your strength in combat comes from your mercs anyway so to me that didn't seem like a big deal. You might need to buy an extra potion or two for the tougher fights if you're not a Ronin.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ran into a bug as the Ronin. Maintenance was at 100% when I ended the day, the girls did their usual work/rest overnight and then I got a message that reputation was damaged due to low maintenance. When I went to the red petal screen to fix it the game gave me a popup that said error, you should report this and then the game hung. The maintenance showed over 99% still.

Edit: Not sure if it was just a fluke or whether buying the reinforced wood is a workaround but I haven't run into this problem again so far. I didn't have the reinforced wood when it happened.

Last edited:

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
Bug with Fang Mei
I have Cheer on
When she reach autorest she gets 29 EN (I trained her in then) she goes resting after that and starts with 29 EN
I also have the 0 Gold Stage act
Can´t say anything to the Study stats - I only had dance to study since the last update and this worked fine.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One thing I still can't really figure out after playing this quite a bit is how to tell when upgrading your base will actually be of any benefit. A bunch of the upgrades do things like increase max profits, etc. The problem is that as I understand it, there are thresholds for that which also require a certain unknown amount of reputation or you're just spending money for no reason.

As an example when I bought the stage upgrade that doubles max profits, initially the girls weren't earning any more than they did before but now they're definitely earning double. I've seen similar things with some of the other upgrades where I buy the upgrade and it doesn't really seem to increase my earnings at all for awhile.

The biggest upgrade I find myself wishing for is something that reduces energy use for the girls each night. Even with clean sheets and the max garden upgrade the girls seem to get tired relatively quickly. The only way I know of to mitigate it is really just to train the crap out of them to max out any energy/mood related talents they can get and increase their max energy.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
One thing I still can't really figure out after playing this quite a bit is how to tell when upgrading your base will actually be of any benefit. A bunch of the upgrades do things like increase max profits, etc. The problem is that as I understand it, there are thresholds for that which also require a certain unknown amount of reputation or you're just spending money for no reason.

As an example when I bought the stage upgrade that doubles max profits, initially the girls weren't earning any more than they did before but now they're definitely earning double. I've seen similar things with some of the other upgrades where I buy the upgrade and it doesn't really seem to increase my earnings at all for awhile.

The biggest upgrade I find myself wishing for is something that reduces energy use for the girls each night. Even with clean sheets and the max garden upgrade the girls seem to get tired relatively quickly. The only way I know of to mitigate it is really just to train the crap out of them to max out any energy/mood related talents they can get and increase their max energy.
It's the reputation which increase profits, but building upgrades limits the maximum outcome. To earn max out of entertainment rooms when you reach highest reputation you need max upgrade.
I still not figured out how to explain it better ingame as earnings are random and use percentages.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think other people have mentioned this as well but Yura seems to have some sort of rest bug that can affect her. In my current game she literally never rests no matter what I do so she's completely useless. Auto rest will say she's resting but she doesn't do it. If I just manually tell her to rest she also won't do it. She worked fine in previous games. Haven't had this issue with anyone else so far.

Edit: I don't know how repeatable this is but I finally got Yura working again after she sat there for weeks without ever resting. I trained her sex experience and that seemed to kick start something again so now she's resting again. Maybe because it actually uses energy? No idea. In any case it's nice to have a way to fix it.

Oh I almost forgot, she was stuck at 9 energy when resting wasn't working in case that matters. When I drained her down to 8 then she started working again.

Edit 2: Seems this is already fixed via a patch on the OP and I didn't notice. Disregard.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I think other people have mentioned this as well but Yura seems to have some sort of rest bug that can affect her. In my current game she literally never rests no matter what I do so she's completely useless. Auto rest will say she's resting but she doesn't do it. If I just manually tell her to rest she also won't do it. She worked fine in previous games. Haven't had this issue with anyone else so far.

Edit: I don't know how repeatable this is but I finally got Yura working again after she sat there for weeks without ever resting. I trained her sex experience and that seemed to kick start something again so now she's resting again. Maybe because it actually uses energy? No idea. In any case it's nice to have a way to fix it.

Oh I almost forgot, she was stuck at 9 energy when resting wasn't working in case that matters. When I drained her down to 8 then she started working again.
there is a fix for this on the first page. you aren't the only person this has happened to. good luck

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I'd like to see is an option for sort of a half-rest day. Basically an option to tell a girl to both work and rest but not study (or maybe train and rest but not work). This would not refill her to full energy since she's working part of the night, the idea is she takes a nap before work (or after).

This would be especially useful once the girls are maxed out on their skills but even before that it would help make sure you always have someone available to work who isn't exhausted. It would also allow you to maybe have your better trained girls focus more on work and your less trained girls focus more on training.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Something I'd like to see is an option for sort of a half-rest day. Basically an option to tell a girl to both work and rest but not study (or maybe train and rest but not work). This would not refill her to full energy since she's working part of the night, the idea is she takes a nap before work (or after).

This would be especially useful once the girls are maxed out on their skills but even before that it would help make sure you always have someone available to work who isn't exhausted. It would also allow you to maybe have your better trained girls focus more on work and your less trained girls focus more on training.
Just cancel her study subject. Or set to study, but cancel any work. She'll have more EN for work or study. I recommend set Mei to study only in the beginning as it'll be faster for her to acquire talents and skills without needing to rest so often.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just cancel her study subject. Or set to study, but cancel any work. She'll have more EN for work or study. I recommend set Mei to study only in the beginning as it'll be faster for her to acquire talents and skills without needing to rest so often.
What I like to do for Mei is buy the stage as soon as I get her since she can earn money dancing with a dancing skill of only D (just don't do erotic dancing with her or she'll earn 0). So I just have her train and dance until her skills are up to at least a B in everything and have the other 3 girls work as courtesans. I also heavily prioritize training her sex skills until her fetishism gets to at least an A for the talent pts. As far as spending those pts I get the energy/mood boosters and then beeline for the 3 skill bonus talents first since most of the others apply to working as a courtesan rather than dancing.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
I ran into a weird bug when I opened the Mei virginity scene in the gallery. After the scene was over, instead of taking me back to the gallery screen it showed the end day profit screen and acted like I was in the regular game. None of the other girls were there besides Mei and she was unhappy. Really weird

Also I think the scene after you buy the hot spring lotion improvement (can't remember exactly what it was called) doesn't seem to be in the gallery.

Lactor

Nov 13, 2018
I am playing that game for the first time, and I am a little confused about the story where the MC’s mother died he says in the same context he's mother and sister "and childhood friend" died... is she he's sister or childhood friend? And will there be a patch later for the real story? So that she will be he's sister. PS: sry for my English isn't my mothers tongue :)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I am playing that game for the first time, and I am a little confused about the story where the MC’s mother died he says in the same context he's mother and sister "and childhood friend" died... is she he's sister or childhood friend? And will there be a patch later for the real story? So that she will be he's sister. PS: sry for my English isn't my mothers tongue :)
It's the leftover of the older script. Where did you read that?

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes