alex86neo

Mar 9, 2019
i have returned to game after a while, why all training animation are absent in latest update? am i missing something?

stevetheegg

Sep 19, 2018
More of a trivia item here but historically speaking, if the sisters were truly poor, there's no way they'd be able to eat rice. Rice was extremely valuable in ancient Japan. Many commoners often had to eat millet as the entire crop would go to pay taxes. Also, yakisoba and ramen are from the 20th century so they're a bit out of place too. That's easily fixed by calling it "udon" if you care about such things.

Good game going here. It just needs some deepening of the relationships with all the girls and incorporating how different paths there can alter game play (e.g. each romantic path opens a unique way to help taking down the big boss) and you're pretty much there, I think.

I'd give some serious thought to ditching the ctrl button thing, though. To me, it doesn't add anything to the game.

Reactions: Leingod

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
More of a trivia item here but historically speaking, if the sisters were truly poor, there's no way they'd be able to eat rice. Rice was extremely valuable in ancient Japan. Many commoners often had to eat millet as the entire crop would go to pay taxes. Also, yakisoba and ramen are from the 20th century so they're a bit out of place too. That's easily fixed by calling it "udon" if you care about such things.

Good game going here. It just needs some deepening of the relationships with all the girls and incorporating how different paths there can alter game play (e.g. each romantic path opens a unique way to help taking down the big boss) and you're pretty much there, I think.

I'd give some serious thought to ditching the ctrl button thing, though. To me, it doesn't add anything to the game.
I'm not trying to be historically accurate :)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
First: Congratulation for This amaising game, the RPGM eingein is decieving, it plays nothing like other games of the genre. It honestly play way better for it. Congratulation for your work and dedication to your product. it shows. You put in it what is needed and scraps what is superfluous. We allwas say that you must not be afraid to kill your babys, but it is harder to do than it seams. It is in my opinion a quality of a good dev.

second: An other congratulation, your game has been mentioned in a artticle on LewdPixels.

Third:
I'm not trying to be historically accurate :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there should still be a hint to the player someware at the start of the game indicating that, just to make sure. To many people take things at face value.

Reactions: fidless and TD1900

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
im give up, is there any guide to unlock all gallery yet?
You cannot unlock all. At least two pictures are exclusives depending on a certain choice. That means you can create 2 saves, one for each picture, but you cannot progress in the story and have both at the same time
Anyway the gallery unlock by itself progressing the story. The game has a linear progression so you should unlock just keeping playing

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Jan 27, 2021
This is a pretty standard brothel sim game, a premise that you are taking over your father's debt and business.

The game has a decent story, nicely animated. The visuals and character models are well made and the feudal Japanese setting is well expressed and visualized. Training needs to be either less grindy, or have some more focus on fetish gains. Part of the text is unreadable, it suffers from bad grammar, missing words and letters; it needs a proofreader or editor. There's a very long, unskippable intro without any actual gameplay. The fighting isn't optional, but manageable. It may be too challenging for very casual players. It's a promising adaptation of the RPG combat system.

I suggest not trying to make that managing stat/level too intensive, do actions over and over every day it gets fairly annoying. o_O
Hey everyone! Here's a game I'm working on. Already there's plenty of content to enjoy. I hope you'll like it. :)

Here are quick tips on how to successfully start your business.
  • Set your girls to auto-rest
  • Keep the maid efficiency 100% to earn max profits from entertainment rooms and hot-spring.
  • Don't forget to keep your food&drinks level at an adequate level as their essential for entertainment rooms to work.
  • Maids also affect your establishment cleanliness. Low cleanliness affects reputation and maintenance. Low maintenance affects reputation, profits and can trigger bad events.
  • I would focus on improving "Training room" to at least lvl 2 at the start, building additional "Bedroom" and hiring 2 ordinary yujo's (prostitutes) when they're available.
  • Train girls daily, don't focus on sexual skills only. Studying general skills is quick and improving ranks gives courtesans valuable "talent points".
  • Hire guards to stop bad events. Keep "security" at normal-high.
  • A good early improvements investments are:
  • Clean sheets - improves energy and health regeneration.
  • Imai Okami statue - lowers the chance of thieves taking your money significantly for a small price.
  • Music instruments - improves reputation gain.
  • Counting tool - improves profits.
  • Reinforced wood stops maintenance degradation every day, but it's an expensive improvement. A good investment later in the game.
  • Hot-spring should be a top priority to unlock. It generates a good chunk of revenue.
  • The stage is expensive, but relevant once you've got enough reputation to gather crowds. Overall, performances improve reputation a lot. It generates a lot of profit once courtesans learn additional skills in improving establishment earnings when they work.

Following these steps, you should earn 500-1500 coins daily without too much trouble and be able to improve your establishment further quickly.
Ilike the lovely 3D Girls and the story. But the Game is to wordy and much to grindy . It take much time to move forward, allways repeating, repeating and after that another repeating! And you are allways in debt because your 4 superbeautiful whores have only 6 clients in a week! Only 1 is working 1-2 days and sleeps in working time 3 h after every client, the other3 are allways 4-5 days ill or have no ENERGY, LOL!

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ilike the lovely 3D Girls and the story. But the Game is to wordy and much to grindy (who wants to look a 6 hours 007 Movie, especially when the text is bullshit and not funny?) and you have rarely only a choices after 500 clicks. Normaly A average nonintelligent whore makes 10 times more money than a worker, but in your game a average worker makes 10 times more money then a high intelligent mindblowing top 10 whore! And you whores are allways ill for 3-5 days, sleeping or have no Energy. 3 Hours sleeping after every client, only 2 clients in 12 hours. Normally people sleep after the end of working day in their leisure time. NOOO ONE sleeps in working time, remember that! Remember that, in your game it take much to long to move forward, allways repeating, repeating and after that another repeating! And you are allways in debt because your 4 superbeautiful whores have only 6 clients in a week! Only 1 is working 1-2 days and sleeps in working time 3 h after every client, the other3 are allways 4-5 days ill or have no ENERGY, LOL!
git gud

blibblablu

Nov 12, 2020
I feel like I missed more than one memo.

1. How do I hire guards? And how do I check security level? Expected to see it .
2. I beat General #3, Tomomitsu influence at 77% afterwards, next day I get - is that simply a "you reached the end of the current version"?
I just had the same problem, thinking i just had to keep influence <100%; i was around 90% and did not understand why i was game over. Thanks to your message i now know. Fortunatly i hade a save ~1h less with enough golds to buy the 15k option.

This game is very good. I read a com about grinding and text that nobody reads. I do read the text and i find the grind OK

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
tell me how to avoid a bad end tomomitsu ????
Lower his influence. A notification appears indicating you're in danger. When this happens, if you don't lower his influence, a random counter starts off counting the end game.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes